• Breaking News

    Monday, November 1, 2021

    Xbox One - [TECH] Weekly Xbox One Tech Support

    Xbox One - [TECH] Weekly Xbox One Tech Support


    [TECH] Weekly Xbox One Tech Support

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 12:00 AM PDT

    This is the thread where subscribers should bring their Xbox support issues. The collective experience of the Xbox community is one of the most powerful tools to help you fix any gaming issue, and we've been seeing some awesome responses. We love to see gamers helping gamers!

    There will also be Xbox support team members who will be helping moderate and provide solutions and can be recognized by their "Official Support" flair. We'll try to provide support right here in the thread but won't be able to respond to every single question. We might redirect you to Support.Xbox.com to contact one of our support teams or send you a private message if that's the best way to help. The Xbox Support team members won't respond to requests for help with third party products or situations that would violate the Terms of Use, Community Standards, or void a product warranty.

    Let us know what you need help with! We're here to help you with Xbox services, games, hardware, social features, and more. Thank you for being part of the Xbox community!

    When posting a question, please include the following information

    • For console issues - your console type (One S, S All-Digital, One X, or original) and whether or not it is on an insider OS build.
    • For controller issues - whether the controller is standard first-party, Elite, Adaptive, or third-party.
    • For headset issues - the brand and model of the headset.
    • For game issues - if the game is disc-based, digitally owned, accessed via Game Pass, or accessed via Game Share with another user.
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    New Game Pass Games for November

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    They did it again - MEGA Throwback on the Xbox homepage today!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    Looking back at Xbox.com - August 2003

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    Microsoft and Sega are forming a Strategic alliance.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    Red Dead Redemption remaster reportedly in development

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 04:30 AM PDT

    Halo Infinite: ‘Streets’ Multiplayer Map Revealed - IGN First

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    Xbox Game Pass loses Final Fantasy VIII, Planet Coaster, and an easy completion soon

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    Forza Horizon 5 - The Getaway Driver

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    My husband was looking to buy a game and came across this gem of a review

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 10:01 PM PDT

    Xbox Series X will be available at 3PM ET w/ Wal-Mart (Link in description)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    https://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-Series-X/443574645

    Goodluck to those who have yet to get a console!

    submitted by /u/MaxMil84
    [link] [comments]

    Adapter for xbox one x kinect ?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 05:17 PM PDT

    Hey, I need advice. There is no adapter to get in my country other than this one https://www.olx.ba/artikal/34184448/kinect-senzor-napojni-adapter/

    Is this a good thing to get? Will it work if I connect Xbox one Kinect to it and then to my Xbox one x ?? Or do you have suggestions ?

    submitted by /u/JustPoppy
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of buying and Elite Series 2 controller, question about warranties

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    I read the other day that xbox has a warranty you can buy through them that's $20, but you can only get it through the chat. Do I have to buy the controller from them or can I buy it new from anywhere?

    submitted by /u/LazicusMaximus
    [link] [comments]

    This Week's Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    theHunter: Call of the Wild coming to Windows 10/11/XboxGamePassforPC.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    Xbox sale round-up: November 2nd, 2021

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    YouTube app won’t let me sign in.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 09:41 PM PDT

    It signed me out of my account and won't let me sign in at all anymore. "Sign in failed" or whatever. I've deleted cookies, resarted my Xbox multiple times, uninstalled the app and sifted through the entire internet for a solution. None of them work. What's going on here? It's so frustrating wth.

    submitted by /u/LostOnTrack
    [link] [comments]

    I thought “what could go wrong?”

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 12:54 AM PDT

    Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series question

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    I was thinking of ordering this game on eBay. So the physical disc only comes with the first episode and a digital code for season pass. Since the game was delisted on the Xbox store can I still download and play the season pass (episodes 2-5)?

    submitted by /u/anthonyco95
    [link] [comments]

    Controller quality...

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    I have no idea if I'm just the unluckiest person on the planet but I've had to buy 5 of these controller over the past 2 years. What's funny is that when I was younger and used to rage at games I used to hit the controllers Etc. Somehow I break more controllers now than I did back then when I actually physically harmed the controllers lmaooo.

    I've had issues with buttons sticking and triggers not functioning properly but the biggest issue is stick drift. Purchased the series x only a few months ago and already the left stick has drift on the controller that came with the console 🙃

    Anyone else having the same controller issues?

    submitted by /u/Dull-Caterpillar3153
    [link] [comments]

    I need an game idea to get for myself and my bestfriend

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    Both of us are thinking about a game we should get any idea's? It require's: multiplayer / online It can have: a story mode

    submitted by /u/Fonnu
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t download BFV?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    So I went in to download BFV after a long hiatus of playing other games, and when I try to download it, it automatically stops installation at roughly 2.50% installation. I've downloaded other games from game pass onto both of my storages, external and internal, and BFV won't download to either storage. How can I fix this?

    submitted by /u/Redsaucethebeast
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment