• Breaking News

    Monday, November 1, 2021

    Xbox 360 - This is interesting for me, I've only played fifa and minecraft and the forza (the blank one) I'm thinking of playing cod apparently these are some of the best Cod games right? I'm just trying to re ignite my love for gaming as I never played many games growing up and want the best experience

    Xbox 360 - This is interesting for me, I've only played fifa and minecraft and the forza (the blank one) I'm thinking of playing cod apparently these are some of the best Cod games right? I'm just trying to re ignite my love for gaming as I never played many games growing up and want the best experience


    This is interesting for me, I've only played fifa and minecraft and the forza (the blank one) I'm thinking of playing cod apparently these are some of the best Cod games right? I'm just trying to re ignite my love for gaming as I never played many games growing up and want the best experience

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    *begins CPR*

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 02:44 PM PDT

    Hello Xbox 360 subreddit. I have a problem trying to connect my 360S to the internet. Whenever i try to connect to Xbox Live, I get a "DNS Error". Things that I tried: Hard restarted console and router. Restore my router to factory settings. Directly pluging the console to modem via internet cable.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    I just recently got this original xbox 360 at the thrift store would anyone know where I could find a legit cable to plug it in?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    Is my xbox dying? It is the first time it hapened. I played for 2more hours and nothing happened. I was just loading screen. Xbox 360 elite jasper 120gb.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    Testing liquid metal on Xbox. Around there is silicon thermal paste to insulate liquid metal from aluminium radiator. First 48 hours working perfectly :-)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    Replace HDD with SSD in hard-drive enclosure in "fat" 360... possible?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    I've been away from gaming for a while (like, 15 years) and am in the process of catching up on A LOT.

    Xbox 360 question that I cannot seem to find a decent answer to on the internets...

    Is it possible to install an SSD inside the official "fat" 360's hard-drive enclosure? More details on what I'm trying to accomplish below here:

    • Specifically want to use an original style "fat" console (I have a Falcon model currently)
    • No interest in soft mod'ing the console (would prefer not to)
    • Only plan to play games purchased and downloaded from the official Xbox store
    • No need to utilize Xbox Live (is it even up anymore for the 360? either way, I only care about single-player here)
    • No need to play original Xbox games so don't need SSD to have special formatting that requires
    • Want to get the most reliable solution possible (SSD's longevity > spinning HDD)
    • Don't want to rely on the slow DVD drive to eventually die out
    • Like the minor-to-medium load time improvements that an SSD likely offers
    • Willing to spend a little more to do it right for the longterm (this is not a cost-saving exercise)

    Guess my question is this... Can I just swap out the existing 2.5" HDD I have in there now with any decent 2.5" SSD, then turn on my 360 and format the drive? I can't seem to find an actual answer if this will work or if it will perhaps lead to issues down the road. Is there anything I'm missing?

    Any experts here know the answer?

    submitted by /u/HonestGeneral
    [link] [comments]

    If you can hear your power brick, stop procrastinating and go clean it

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 11:34 PM PDT

    Is fifa 14 region free?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    Recently I saw on play Asia website that FIFA 14 pal version works on all regions 360s.So I was wondering has anybody tested pal version on ntsc or ntsc-j xbox? I was thinking about getting my copy tomorrow.

    submitted by /u/javagat10
    [link] [comments]

    Castlevania - Bloody Tears (Neon X remix)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Help

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    Hi.Im a ps guy and i know nothing about xbox. I recently modded my ps3 and play downloaded games from pc and transferring them via USB stick. So one of my friends has a 360 and he asked me to mod it like i did with my ps3. From what i've heard its not possible without putting a chip in the motherboard. Is it true??? Or can i softmod it like my ps3?

    submitted by /u/Alone-Ship-1347
    [link] [comments]

    Is xbox really that bad

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    Hi guys .which console do you think was 10 x more worse than the Xbox 360

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Ok-Year-7694
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment