• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 16, 2021

    Xbox 360 - Nothing better than playing a game of left for dead on a snowy day

    Xbox 360 - Nothing better than playing a game of left for dead on a snowy day


    Nothing better than playing a game of left for dead on a snowy day

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:49 AM PST

    Got this today

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 01:08 PM PST

    Recently had to sell most of my game collection because I'm struggling financially, but I absolutely refused to let go of either of these.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 06:55 PM PST

    New here, trying to start a collection. $16, with manuals and maps for GTA V and Skyrim

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 04:04 PM PST

    It's started doing this again

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 04:16 AM PST

    Extremely disappointed in Xbox/Microsoft

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 05:10 AM PST

    Hey guys, first time poster here.

    I've had Xbox 360 for a while now and recently decided to get xbox live and to buy some new games... But I can't download any games from the arcade at all! Every time I try to download Minecraft for example it either downloads up to 79% then back to 0% before showing the message "Minecraft couldn't download" or just shows that message immediately. I've tried every single solution and advice on all Xbox forums there is but none have worked, I've tried contacting Xbox and Microsoft but they haven't been able to help.

    It seems like many people -especially on this forum- have the same problem as me and it is extremely disappointing from Microsoft's side that they can't help us or even at least acknowledge the problem.

    My Xbox live gold has been having a lot of problems as well.

    Is there anyone who knows how to fix this issue? I've had a rough week and all I wanted to do was enjoy some old Minecraft Xbox 360 nostalgia with a couple of friends online to relax, but instead has been met with even more stress.

    submitted by /u/CrazyCommunication62
    [link] [comments]

    Something im working on ! 360 board inside og box

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 10:29 PM PST

    Around 3 years ago its disc tray wouldnt work. I can still play downloaded games but the dusc tray wont work and it will make that noise (halo reach model (2010).

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 03:33 PM PST

    I got my Xbox disc tray fixed

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:07 AM PST

    It didn't need a new belt it was just jammed

    submitted by /u/shreklon-piss-619
    [link] [comments]

    OG Crackdown partner needed

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 05:13 PM PST

    Hmu for gamertag. Looking for a casual bro to take out gangs. I'm an adult

    submitted by /u/NOTANOOBokmaybe
    [link] [comments]

    Is getting a Xbox 360 still worth it ?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 05:10 PM PST

    I have a ps4&ps2 is it worth getting an xbox360 as well

    submitted by /u/at235
    [link] [comments]

    help

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 04:56 PM PST

    i've been using my 360 the last couple days but yesterday when i tried to sign in it said i couldn't connect to xbox live even though my xbox was connected to the internet. After that i tried to redownload my profile onto my xbox but now it keeps giving me a 8015190A error code so i can't even get my account back on my 360. Has anyone else experienced this and know what to do?

    submitted by /u/59smiley
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox live 48 trial enjoy

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:39 AM PST

    BC3FR 2G237 T6Y9X JFVGM 9VW3Q

    submitted by /u/ilikethisnow
    [link] [comments]

    My Minecraft worlds are gone!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 04:38 PM PST

    I haven't played since like 2016 and I go back on and everything is wiped! It's so annoying! Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/BluAquaSapphire
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 probpem

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 02:24 PM PST

    I uncovered my old 360 and I was playing modern warfare 2 when it randomly stopped and a pop up came saying that the disc was unreadable so I took the disc out and it was kinda hot so I put back in it's case. Do need to repair my Xbox?

    submitted by /u/l_am_meepmoop
    [link] [comments]

    Is Bioshock 2 multiplayer still active

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 04:34 PM PST

    So many parts to a console

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 04:26 PM PST

    I don't know if this is just me. But I love the 360 but like most consoles now they have so many more Componants thus more ways to fail. Does anyone ever worry about there console failing. I do as I think if it breaks and I replace it all the dlc and patches etc need to be redownloaded and 360 connecting to Interenet is potluck at times and alot of people having issues downloading lately anyway. I know I overthinking and should prob just enjoy it as electronics will fail in time. But I am not of the skill or confidence to fix them myself either 😅. It is more the redownloading stuff if replacing console that an issue. Especially once xbl goes down

    I had my ps2 slim for 10 years and still works

    submitted by /u/Bookishworm111
    [link] [comments]

    Where to sell?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 03:33 PM PST

    hello,

    I was recently at my parents house while visiting and found my old xbox 360 along with multiple controllers, headsets and games.

    tested out the console and a couple of games to find out it works perfectly, where do you think I could sell this for some extra cash?

    Gamestop doesn't accept them at least around my area. Willing to sell to where the buyer also makes profit.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/chargerTTV
    [link] [comments]

    Slim motherboards

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 03:12 PM PST

    Which motherboard do slims models come with and under what manufactor dates??

    submitted by /u/Bookishworm111
    [link] [comments]

    Good zombie games?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 01:18 PM PST

    What are some good endless type zombie/monster/horror games that are fun. Kind of like the cod zombies games where they are endless and you can go as long as you can?

    submitted by /u/seamus_exe
    [link] [comments]

    I went back to NBA 2k18 on Xbox 360 and updated all the rosters then made a dunk contest. Best sports game on last gen hands down��

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 10:40 AM PST

    Resistors on xbox slim and e

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 04:20 PM PST

    I have read about the resistors on the xbox 360 s and e corona motherboards for the s and e pre 2015. Also the winchester motherboard has the resistors. These are connected to the temp sensor which determines how hot the 360 is and if one dies which they degrade over time anyway I assume the more the console is used the more likely the resistor will die as appears to be 3 on the motherboard. Whenever you turn on the 360 within 14 seconds the power button blinks red and shuts down as console thinks its overheated. Why add these resistors early models didn't have them. Just seems unessacary

    Anyone ever had this issue

    https://youtu.be/1SgCOl1ZXYU

    submitted by /u/Bookishworm111
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Xbox 360 marketplace still do sales?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 12:26 PM PST

    I can't believe the Xbox 360 marketplace is still up and I can't believe how good some of the prices are (Red Dead 1 for 10 bucks!). That said, do they still do sales occasionally? I wanna get Banjo Kazooie, but $15 is a bit steep. Also, how long do you think the marketplace will stay online?

    EDIT: Ok, so I just checked Red Dead 1 and it's $30 now. So maybe when I saw it it was on sale lol (although there wasn't anything indicating this).

    submitted by /u/dudewheresmyswimsuit
    [link] [comments]

    Did Cloud Saves for non paying accounts just go live?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 03:48 PM PST

    Was fairly certain I was still seeing 'Requires Gold' next to the cloud storage option yesterday as a F2P

    submitted by /u/Naedlus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment