• Breaking News

    Monday, November 1, 2021

    Xbox - Yoooo look what I found in storage, so many memories

    Xbox - Yoooo look what I found in storage, so many memories


    Yoooo look what I found in storage, so many memories

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Forza Horizon 5, Minecraft: Bedrock and Java Editions, and More - Xbox Wire

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 06:14 AM PDT

    Will Age of Empires 4 be able to run on the series X/S?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    ….or is that just a pipe dream?

    I understand the devs said they will "look into it" but how truly realistic is this? And how bad of a downgrade would it have to be?

    submitted by /u/ThusSpokeAnIdiot
    [link] [comments]

    Can you get banned for griefing?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    I just played with an extremely toxic player on Rainbow Six Siege. He teamkilled, destroyed my equipment and verbally harassed me in game. If I report him to Xbox, will he get banned? I have also recorded the gameplay, can I send this to Xbox to get him banned?

    submitted by /u/Athelstan321
    [link] [comments]

    Corn flakes Xbox background

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 12:41 AM PDT

    14 Days of GPU. Last 5 characters in comment section

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    Xbox Cloud Gaming is fantastic

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    Xbox Cloud Gaming just released on both the Xbox PC app and Xbox, and I'm impressed. The graphic fidelity is reduced (no 4K yet) and you can only play with a controller (no mouse & keyboard yet), but the latency is so good the games are actually playable. I tried Forza Horizon 4 and Halo 5 to get both the racing and fps experience since these are some of the most difficult games to play with any amount of latency, and they were both totally playable. Anxious for Microsoft to add Flight Simulator so I can finally play it on my older Xbox One X upstairs!

    submitted by /u/hydroplanerdude
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox One will sometimes turn on when I move my mattress

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    This isn't really a problem or anything, but its really weird and I was curious if anyone else had noticed something similar. If I push my mattress up towards my headboard, maybe 1 out of 20 times, the xbox will turn on. There's no controllers on the bed that I'm accidentally hitting, and the Xbox is on the other side of my room. Anyone have any ideas why this may be happening?

    submitted by /u/TheOneFreeMan002
    [link] [comments]

    I have a lot of screenshots and clips I don’t want to delete any of them so is there a way I can expand the storage for this? Or do I have no option but to delete

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    Controller elite series 2 fighter games

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    What configuration do you recommend for this control for games like fighter z. such as stick sensitivity, etc.

    submitted by /u/penoperico69
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Void is on Games with Gold in South Africa instead of Rocket Knight. Region store link here.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    I lost some sleep so I could beat Biomutant before it leaves Free Play Days, but I'm not complaining. It was an awesome game. Anybody else ever pulled an all nighter trying to complete a long game before it leaves Free Play Days?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 10:07 PM PDT

    I even skipped dinner over this. I'm about to go cook at 1AM right now. Wish I had THC in my system, but I'm dry right now.

    submitted by /u/Abad_Cal_Gawayam
    [link] [comments]

    What Game Pass "Gems" have you found that you likely wouldn't have played otherwise? Nov 1, 2021

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    I've personally found a few, mainly indie titles that I've really enjoyed:

    • Spiritfarer
    • Carrion
    • Children of Morta

    What about you?

    Edit: Formatting

    submitted by /u/KryptonianITSupport
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox ultimate

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    So I tried to have a look at the game pass games and games on gold but it says that I need a ultimate subscription, but when I go to have a look when it's meant to be renewed it says it's going to be in 6 days

    submitted by /u/saskue56
    [link] [comments]

    Such crap!!!! I got it to the checkout and boom it messed up now I get nothing :(

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    Yo I had bought battlefield 5 but it doesn’t show up In my order history and my owned games and it tells me to buy it again

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    Is Series S worth it if I’m not planning to upgrade my TV?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    Currently have a 1080p TV. Am I missing out on anything else by not getting the Series X? What about performance-wise?

    Also have Game Pass on PC atm. It's great though my PC can't handle some of the bigger games.

    submitted by /u/CCabia
    [link] [comments]

    double input (series xs)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    i bought my xbox series s in august, however they did not offer warranty and both my controller has a double input, as does my other, i saw another thread saying they also have this glitch and it also occured with another controller so i am wondering if this s a system issue, returning not an option what should i do

    submitted by /u/kreektee
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox On My Phone

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    I just discovered you can play Xbox games on your phone. Do I have to be close to my console to be able to play or can I be far away?

    submitted by /u/Baljeet12004
    [link] [comments]

    Can I transfer the mic port from the red controller to the black controller? Because my red controller is newer but the right stick doesn’t register inputs, but I’d like to use my headset. My black controller works fine but doesn’t have the circle mic/headphone jack

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 03:07 AM PDT

    Xbox one keeps turning off

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 04:58 AM PDT

    When I turn my Xbox on it turns off at least 3 times before I can actually start using it. Anyone else have this problem and how can I resolve it?

    submitted by /u/Emergency-Rule-143
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment