• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 23, 2021

    Xbox One - If you have gamepass please dont sleep on knockout city. This is such a refreshing and fun game in a world full of shooters.

    Xbox One - If you have gamepass please dont sleep on knockout city. This is such a refreshing and fun game in a world full of shooters.


    If you have gamepass please dont sleep on knockout city. This is such a refreshing and fun game in a world full of shooters.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    Screenshot I captured from Control: Ultimate Edition on my Series X. It has yet to be displaced as my desktop background, so hopefully somebody else can enjoy it too!

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    By far the best controller I have ever owned... and it still glows!

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    I customized my One S and two controllers!

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    Dragon’s Dogma 2 in development and using the RE Engine

    Posted: 23 May 2021 04:14 AM PDT

    Xbox backpack. This thing just about to turn twenty, I’ve used it to lug around everyone of my consoles to date. I am fearing that it won’t work so great for the series x when ever I’m able to find one but it’s put in more than it’s fair share of work over the years.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    Next-gen version of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order listed with a June 26 release date by Brazilian retailers

    Posted: 23 May 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    I finally got my new stock in to start customizing Elite V2 and Series controllers!

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    Looks like all access pass is coming to Ireland

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    Love these new series s/x controllers ������

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    Multiple Games are saying this when trying to load for both me and my friend.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    GIVEAWAY! This is for Xbox Game Pass and only for new Xbox live subscribers. The last 2 characters are letters that are towards the end of the alphabet. I don’t want bots scalping. (Giveaway)

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:23 PM PDT

    I picked up a Series S recently. What's the best bluetooth headset that can do dual band? Also, what are some great single player games to pick up?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    I have Biomutant, Cold War, It Takes Two, and THs Pro Skater. Thinking of also picking up Kingdom Hearts 1.5 mix. What are y'alls favorite games? Like top 3. No shooters. Those are repetitive.

    submitted by /u/OstaPasta
    [link] [comments]

    Is battlefield 1 still alive ?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    I mean it is but i wanted to try the game because i've never played a WW1 before So any idea is it worth it now in 2021 ? Also is there any site i can look it up for current active players for any other game ?

    submitted by /u/whitebatt
    [link] [comments]

    Perks for free

    Posted: 23 May 2021 05:34 AM PDT

    Rainbow Six Siege: Thunderbird Gameplay

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    Should I get the Official Xbox Wireless headset or a wired one at the same price?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    Would there be a drastic difference in sound quality between that and a wired headset plugged into the controller? The wireless one seems to have a lot of cool features but if the sound quality is that of a £25 wired pair then I'm not sure.

    submitted by /u/anonymooooooooous
    [link] [comments]

    One month into ownership and the thing that still amazes me is the load times. Not just on newer games but older, notoriously slow games like Wreckfest or Cities Skylines. It really breathes new life into old favourites!

    Posted: 23 May 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    Edit: Xbox one series x.

    submitted by /u/toke1stthentype
    [link] [comments]

    GRAW-2

    Posted: 23 May 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    I can't stay connected to a game. Tried re downloading the game, restarted my router, and uninstalled the game and reinstalled. Any help?

    submitted by /u/Signal-Village-1226
    [link] [comments]

    Elite series 2 vs scuf prestige ?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    I'm looking to get a controller with paddles for playing COD. I've heard there was a lot of issues with the first elite controller falling apart. I'm wondering how the series 2 holds up. I'm also looking at the scuf prestige as an option instead. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/bunchofclams
    [link] [comments]

    Ace Combat 7 - Shutoff trigger

    Posted: 23 May 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    For some reason, when playing Ace Combat 7 my xbox wants to shut itself off due to overheating. I've never had this issue with any other game except this one. I've researched and found some others having same issue, but haven't been able to find a fix yet. Anyone know something I don't?

    submitted by /u/BradOShizno
    [link] [comments]

    Mass Effect Legendary Edition PS4/Pro vs Xbox One/X - Every Last-Gen Console Tested!

    Posted: 23 May 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    Psychonaut cheat codes

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:22 PM PDT

    How do I put in the cheat code with xbox series x controller

    submitted by /u/West_Yard_8506
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment