• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 21, 2020

    Xbox - Found this while cleaning, seems strange now having a game box for a code card

    Xbox - Found this while cleaning, seems strange now having a game box for a code card


    Found this while cleaning, seems strange now having a game box for a code card

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Saw this, absolutely heart warming

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    14 days free for whoever wants it

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Anyone miss avatar awards???

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Looking for friends

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Hi sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but been playing xbox for a while and I'm having a hard time meeting new friends to play with I'm 25 and do have some anxiety when talking to people but trying to find new gaming buddies I'll mostly play cod but would like to try different games aswell thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/BigDaddyBsc
    [link] [comments]

    Whoever needs it

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    I can’t get off this screen. It’s been around 4 months since I last hooked up my Xbox, and now I can’t play because it’s constantly stuck on this screen

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    What would be a monitor to run an Xbox one s on?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Not looking for 4k, just 1080p

    submitted by /u/youuslash
    [link] [comments]

    So I've been wondering is the elite controller even worth it?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    I know you can remap buttons but why would i need that if i can just do that in game? The only plus i see to it is the paddles. Am i missing something or is the only real difference the paddles?

    submitted by /u/xaviturtle
    [link] [comments]

    14 Day free trial of Xbox Ultimate (new accounts only)

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    If I buy Gamepass on a Xbox, can I use it on my PC?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Was going to buy Gamepass for my girlfriend and her kids for her house, but I have a PC at my place and no Xbox and was wondering if I bought the Gamepass for them if I could also use it?

    submitted by /u/Crawford17x
    [link] [comments]

    I accidentally dropped my controller and this happened to the trigger, can someone plz help me

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller LB button

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    The LB button of my series 2 elite is only responsive when I click it harder or hold it any help?

    Edit: just forget both bumpers have it

    submitted by /u/Pastawithlettuce
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to turn off Xbox play anywhere?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    I recently bought game pass ultimate and I want to have one save file for my Xbox and another for my PC on Forza 4. Can I make it so they don't sync and I can have them be separate?

    Edit: I still want to be able to play online too

    submitted by /u/minutes-to-dawn
    [link] [comments]

    Gameshare from Xbox to PC?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    My friend has Minecraft on his Xbox and I was wondering if he would be able to gameshare it with me. I've never played Xbox and don't entirely understand how gamesharing works, so I'm not sure if we would be able to. If anyone can help, it would be appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ExoticBubble15
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox randomly disconnects

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    I have the Xbox one x. After a couple hours of being turned on it disconnects from WiFi and I have to restart my Xbox to reconnect. Any solutions to this problem? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Avenixor420
    [link] [comments]

    Rdr2 not tracking time played

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    I have been playing this game for about a week now and easily clocked in about a couple days of play time. But when I go to the official club it tells me my percentage of the game completed but time played is stuck at 0. Anybody have any advice?

    submitted by /u/Viteel
    [link] [comments]

    Ideal refresh rate for a monitor for the Series X?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Thinking of buying a new monitor for when the Series X releases as i haven't made the jump to 4K yet.

    What is the ideal refresh rate for a monitor for the new console? Would 60Hz be okay, or is 120Hz a necessity for a good experience for next gen?

    Keeping in mind that I want to spend as little as possible, any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Heowolf1
    [link] [comments]

    Minecraft��

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Is anybody else having constant problems syncing user data every time they try to play minecraft?? It has got beyond a joke now, I have only got 3 games actually loaded in 7 weeks.

    submitted by /u/dov78
    [link] [comments]

    What's up with the crappy Games with Gold ?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    "Coffee Talk" and "Shantae and the Pirate's Curse"? Really Microsoft?

    submitted by /u/pimp_bizkit
    [link] [comments]

    Siege

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Here to get back into siege since I haven't played it ina while. I'm normally not that competitive but I want to start playing ranked more. Just need more people to play with cuz the games kinda boring alone. Preferably wanna play with people from the age of 15-19 GT- Unknown4ngel

    submitted by /u/Unknown4nge
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help me with this problem?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    My friend has Halo 4 and an Xbox One so can he play with me, I have an Xbox 360 with halo 4

    submitted by /u/PsVitaIsGood
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help With Xbox Audio

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Was wondering if you could plug headphones directly into Xbox One S console. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/HyVeMiNdED
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment