• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 21, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Found this old Xbox 360 in my grandmas garage, hasn't been turned on in 11 years apparently.

    Xbox 360 - Found this old Xbox 360 in my grandmas garage, hasn't been turned on in 11 years apparently.


    Found this old Xbox 360 in my grandmas garage, hasn't been turned on in 11 years apparently.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    My pickups for today. All for only $7

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    I don’t have an addiction I swear.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    I got more games in before my country (Ireland) goes back into a six week lockdown.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    I've seen several people posting their collections, so I figured I'd join in on the fun

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    $20. Keep an eye on Facebook marketplace, folks!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    A strange thing happened with my 360. I bet it has never happened to anyone ever before.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    Playing AltSpaceVR and found this guy on my desk!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    I don't know if anybody cares but i fixed my xbox360 controller with 0 experience and I'm literally the happiest person in the world!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Language Xbox 360 Skyrim Normal Version

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Grandfather wants to game

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    Hey guys I'm looking for some help for my 89 year-old Grandfather.

    Here's some backstory:

    Back in the days of eMachines and old hardware my Grandpa would play the OG Microsoft Flight simulator, with the joystick and everything. His eMachine eventually shit out (as they do) and so did his flying adventures.

    I really want to set him up with a new flight game that is as easy and chill as the old flight simulator and I thought it would be a good use of my old Xbox360. In my research I found in 2012 that Microsoft released a game called MicrosoftFlight. It looks just like what I need for my Grandpa but it looks as though it's only downloadable. Any ideas on how I could get it and maybe some other reccomendations on what I could do for him? He has been feeling especially "useless" (his words not mine) and quite frankly I think he's bored and needs something both fun and stimulating to especially since physically he's very limited.

    Thanks ahead and I'm looking forward to your ideas.

    submitted by /u/beardedunionworker
    [link] [comments]

    Does Xbox 360 online still hold up?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    What I mean by hold up, how good of an experience can I have. Are the servers still up for the Xbox 360. I mean the thing is pretty old. I am getting a new one after mine broke after 12 years. If the servers are still up, how casual of an experience can I have (I.e. servers not having exploiters/hackers)

    submitted by /u/InTheBayou
    [link] [comments]

    My xbox 360s keep showing a message that I dont have enough space for ventilation and turns off with a red light blinking , but is the xbox that badly ventilated here?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Can someone help me identify what model of console this is by the nand? It’s been sitting in my closet for years with just the metal case, not sure what kind of 360 this is

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Getting 360 to connect to internet via PC

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    Okay, so for whatever reason 360's won't connect to the wifi in my house. I have connected it to the internet by using an eternal cable to connect it to my pc. I've gotten it to work before starting with the instructions on the Microsoft site BUT I needed to change a setting not included there that I found on a YouTube video.

    So everything was good, but then I had to use the cable for something else and I am stuck again with it not connecting and.cant for the life of me figure out what the thing I did to get it to work was.

    The specific point I run into problems is the network connections page. I need to bridge the wifi to the eternal cable, but it won't let me because the ethernet is not registering as connected to the Xbox. There was some setting somewhere that changed that. Anyone have any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/NorthwesternGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Quite the Question

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I just joined this subreddit even though I'm a long-term xbox 360 player and have something to ask. I have a sort of "block" in what I should play. I recently tried something, even pretty old (like Alone in the Dark) but I got bored of it really fast. So I wanted to ask to the big world of reddit: what would you suggest me? I like rpgs like Dragon Age (I totally loved the Mass Effect trilogy) and would like to know some new title like these, but I'll hear everything you'd like to suggest me because at the moment I really don't know what to play.

    Other examples: I really liked Halo (from 1 to 4 but even Reach and ODST); I played Crysis 2 and 3, Wolfenstein New Order... A lot of FPS actually, that's why I'd prefer something like Mass Effect; I played like every Assassin's Creed available for the 360; I played Vanquish, Prototype, Gears of War, Crackdown, Hitman Absolution, even horror games like the Dead Space trilogy and Resident Evil.

    Yeah I tried out a lot of things and I'm sorry for the enormous range I'm putting in that post.

    So I'll just end here, before writing a hella long post (for this is already long enough). Thank you in advancea and again, I'll really appreciate every suggestion!

    submitted by /u/NekoOniiSama
    [link] [comments]

    Will downloading a disc to hdd prevent damage?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    I was wondering if I downloaded my disc games would it help prevent disc damage from being spinning all the time?

    Or is there no difference.

    submitted by /u/JonathanLoyal
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got all 3, Steel book, ODST, OG

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    Should I repaste this system? (After an hour of Red Dead Redemption)

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Does Timesplitters 2 work on Xbox 360?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    I have seen it on an xbox 360 backwards compatibility list and yet I've seen people say it doesn't work. Has it worked on an older BC update? or does it work on PAL consoles only?

    submitted by /u/that0nehackmam
    [link] [comments]

    Any other games with something like the Content Filter Feature from the Gears of War series?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    In Gears of War 1, 2, and 3, there are two Content Filter Features, Language Filter and Gore Filter. What other Xbox 360 shooters have features like these?

    https://gearsofwar.fandom.com/wiki/Content_Filter_Feature

    submitted by /u/Star_Spengler
    [link] [comments]

    Playing 'Fallout 4' helped me with my job search. It became fodder for conversations at two separate job interviews. My experience helped me connect with those hiring managers - both who ended up offering me a job - said Kate Kemp - Creative Director at HackerAgency in Seattle.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Sorry for the wall of text, but I'm stumped please help

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Hello, I have an Xbox 360 slim that I got from an indoor flea market about 3-4 months ago, yesterday i decided to take it apart to clean it, I think when I was putting it back together I creased the front ribbon cable. It kept false triggering the power button and eject button but never actually did anything at one point I think it was "holding down the power button" because it would reset the video settings, I think it might be shorting because I scrubbed some pieces with water and left it over night, I finally got it to a point where it will stay on so I'm leaving it on for a while hopefully to evaporate whatever is left if I ever stumble on it doing anything I'll try to shoot a video to show whats happening.

    submitted by /u/Famous-Coffee-2865
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment