• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 11, 2020

    Xbox - This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale Plus Multiple Publisher Sales

    Xbox - This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale Plus Multiple Publisher Sales


    This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale Plus Multiple Publisher Sales

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:16 AM PST

    Why isnt my username allowed? I use this name for everything, i have no clue why i can't use it on Xbox. My old gamertag had Ironify in it too, and I had no problems.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:09 PM PST

    Tom Clancy's The Division 2 is only $2.99 this week, just thought I'd share!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:19 PM PST

    Did anybody used to play this game? Wish they would remaster it or at least let us put this disc into my Xbox one.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:34 PM PST

    Giveaway - Assorted Xbox One cosmetics codes

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:08 PM PST

    I just looked through all my game cases, and there were several codes, mostly for cosmetics. If anyone wants them, send me a PM with which codes you want. I don't know if all the codes will work.

    Dying Light - Play as the night hunter (I'm not sure what this is exactly)

    Portal Knights - Gold Throne Pack

    Homefront The Revolution - Revolutionary Spirit Pack

    Gears of War Ultimate Edition - Anya & Weapon Skins

    Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Bonus Mission

    Watch Dogs 2 - Bonus Mission + Outfit

    Final Fantasy XV - Masamune DLC Weapon

    Fallout 76 - 500 Atoms

    Mad Max - Ripper Vehicle

    Mafia III - Family Kick-Back Bonus

    Prey - Cosmonaut Shotgun Pack

    submitted by /u/Zkyo
    [link] [comments]

    My account got turned into a child account for no reason

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:16 PM PST

    So I recently noticed that my custom gamer picture went away and got replaced with a default xbox one. I ignored it at first because I didn't really care, but when I went to change it back it said I don't have access to custom pictures since it was a child account. I had never done anything to make my account a child account, and I had it as a normal account before because I had my custom picture. I don't know what to do.

    submitted by /u/mattyaraps70
    [link] [comments]

    Tom Clancy’s The Division 2: Warlords of New York: World Premiere Cinematic Trailer

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 12:24 PM PST

    Xbox streaming on Samsung galaxy s20

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 12:16 PM PST

    Samsung just announced later this year they will be giving details about the ability to stream xbox games through your Samsung galaxy s20

    submitted by /u/Zcorruption
    [link] [comments]

    No longer own game I've owned for years?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:42 PM PST

    Got Hand of Fate a few years ago with games with gold. It's one of my favorite games ever to relax and play. Just booted up my xbox and it's still installed but says I don't own it and need to buy it. Ive tried uninstalling it, uninstalling my profile, and even searching my purchase history. Nothin... Wtf.

    submitted by /u/Isamov
    [link] [comments]

    Is my Xbox One S Controller a copy?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:40 PM PST

    Hi guys!

    So, I was looking to sell my controller to the guy I was getting a G29 from. He asked me to show him a picture of the sticker in the battery compartment, after showing it to him he claims my controller isn't original but instead its a 1st copy based on the fact it doesn't have the FC and CE logo on that sticker.

    I got this from a reputable shop in my country, and it came with the proper packaging and the seal was also intact.

    Is his claim true?

    Pictures for reference:
    https://imgur.com/a/TPb2adP

    submitted by /u/getthesaleordietryin
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 M&M edition. I've had this for a while, got it from the original owner. From what I understand, there was a giveaway for these and there was only 50 of them given out. I can barely find any info online other than a few articles and some old ads. Anyone here have any information on this??

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:38 PM PST

    Games compatible with the thrust master Hotas one

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:14 PM PST

    Just got my hotas one and I was just looking for some new games to play besides ace combat and elite dangerous. If anyone bows any others please leave a comment and tell me.

    submitted by /u/Master-Jarya
    [link] [comments]

    Does the "Favourite Online" setting even work? In the Xbox Companion app and Xbox App on android

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:09 AM PST

    I have been trying to fix it for the last 2 hours and the urge to fix it won't go away until i fix it. I have even tried on different accounts. I go online but no notification pops up.

    Also, 80% of the time i do not receive invite notifications. I notice when they play it just shows "Minecraft" when its supposed to say "Minecraft - Playing on Creative Mode" and then they have to restart the game several times for it to finally work.

    submitted by /u/-mauricemoss-
    [link] [comments]

    Hello so i really don’t know what to do my other xbox account got locked and I sent Microsoft lot of emails and they said they cant help me unlock my account because TSV is active on the locked account and the problem is i cant remove TSV because i cant even access to my account what should i do?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:51 PM PST

    Please help me

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:31 PM PST

    Hello Reddit, so I wanted to go back and try my xbox360 again and everthing was fine. But I made a mistake, I let my lil' sister play with it and now I have a youth lock on (dunno how she did that) and of course she doesn't remember the code or anything but I dont blame her I should have told her not to go to the settings but whatever. Aaand the xbox support didnt help either, so I hope anyone has a selution, thank you and of course... sorry for bad english.

    submitted by /u/UltimateMate101_9
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone no what to do when your games stop updating completely? Been stuck at 80% and wont move at all, ive hard reset multiple times and nothing. Was downloading fine until it hit this mark.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 11:52 AM PST

    Moniter reccomendations for my Xbox one s

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:21 AM PST

    Hi I'm going to get a moniter for my Xbox one s I'm after a moniter that is 1440p and around 120 to 144hz for smooth gameplay I will be mainly playing FPS games such as halo 5 guardians battfield games and movies after some research I'm set on a 27 inch size moniter I was looking into a 4K moniter with only 60hz and apperantly a 1440p 144-122hz moniter is more beneficial for gaming and movies I can't afford a 4K 144hz moniter 😂 anything in the 400£ and below price range is what I'm after 🙂any replies appreciated

    submitted by /u/Dan_k06
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone had a good experience with the Elite Series 2?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:31 AM PST

    As the title says, has anyone had good experiences with the elite series 2? I kind of need a new controller and I like all the customization that comes with the series 2 but the Mega thread makes it seem like all controllers are doomed to fail.

    submitted by /u/USAF150
    [link] [comments]

    Metro Exodus - Sam's Story Launch Trailer

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:02 AM PST

    Help me fellow gamers

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 03:16 AM PST

    Well, this is going to be weird i guess but here goes nothing.
    I've got the job opportunity as a technical support for xbox users, the thing is i never used xbox in my life but i think i can handle it i already borrowed the device from a friend but i don't know where to start to get an even background on the matter. can anyone of you fellas help a brother?

    submitted by /u/ibrahim3bdallah
    [link] [comments]

    Achievements needs a update.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 12:05 AM PST

    I miss how your profile use to show games you 100%. I didn't realize when they said you don't have to get DLC achievements to show you've completed game by not showing anything at all. I mean ya they do a competition amongst friends now who gas earn the most achievements that month, but what about those that like to 100% games

    They came up with a diamond for achievement that are considered rare by how many has obtained the achievement. Yet that doesn't mean it was harder to achieve then others. I really wish xbox would swallow its pride and do a tier system like Playstation did. Everyone laughed at Playstation stealing xbox's idea, but they made it there own. Instead of trophy tiers they can do icons like Halo difficultly system easy(bronze), normal(silver), Heroic(gold), legendary(platinum). And the xbox can improve on this is making it personalized like use all their exclusives like Forza, Gears, Halo, and etc to mix and match what tier system they would like to use.

    Or I am just BIG DUMB and that couldn't work for xbox at all. So what do you think? What would you add/change/ or remove?

    submitted by /u/himnum1
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One X HDR screen flicker

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:58 PM PST

    When I am watching HDR content on my LG C9 through my Xbox One X, the screen will either flash black, or will flash white every few minutes or so. It is a very brief flash, like a flicker. I have tried just about everything I can think of to fix the problem. I used different HDMI cables (currently hooked up to HDMI 2.1), I've tried a hard restart, everything. Help me please lol

    submitted by /u/Bellboy24
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Mobile App Question

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:21 PM PST

    I have 2 xbox ones also have 2 xbox live profiles. I signed out of the profile i didnt want on my mobile app but the other profile whenever a notification comes through the notification appears on my phone. how can i unlink it or whatever i need to do?

    submitted by /u/rubencavazos
    [link] [comments]

    Account hacked, Microsoft unable to verify that I own my account

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:42 PM PST

    My stupid little brother gave out my xbox account info to someone over message while they were playing GTA V. The guy promised him GTA money, he then obviously scammed him and changed the email address associated with the account. I then changed the password when I was told this happened. And I got the account back, but all of my game data is now his since he changed the email and now the GTA V and Modern Warfare accounts are his.

    I've spoke to 2 employees at Microsoft and sent in numerous verification forms. They told me they see that the person changed the email address, he changed the email to

    "ihitpeopleoff1@outlook.com"

    Pretty obvious that he scammed/hacked.

    I just recently did an upgraded verification form and submitted my IP Address, payment info I used to purchase something on my account and all the rest of my personal info (name, bday, zip code)

    They sent me an automated email within 30 minutes and told me they can not verify that I own the account.

    What the hell do I do now? Should I call now?

    Please help. I've spent hundreds of dollars on that account on multiple games and don't want to lose it.

    Thank you from the bottom of my heart

    submitted by /u/mattstroganov
    [link] [comments]

    Freed gamertag from trial account, cannot use it on main account

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 12:35 AM PST

    I have used the free name change to release my gamertag from a secondary account I intended to reclaim for the main account.

    But when renaming on the main account, it only offers me a suffixed gamertag instead of the original.

    More weird, if I check availability of the GT on the secondary, not the original, not suffixed GT is proposed for rename.

    Should I wait some time to use the original, not suffixed GT again ?

    submitted by /u/NotExactlyMyself
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment