• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 12, 2021

    Xbox One - Today, January 12th is head of Xbox Phil Spencer’s birthday. Happy Birthday Phil!

    Xbox One - Today, January 12th is head of Xbox Phil Spencer’s birthday. Happy Birthday Phil!


    Today, January 12th is head of Xbox Phil Spencer’s birthday. Happy Birthday Phil!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:07 AM PST

    Bethesda Twitter just dropped this teaser!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:02 AM PST

    Indiana Jones and the Dark Monolith

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:42 AM PST

    Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order | Next-Gen Optimization Update

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:04 AM PST

    Fall Guys may be teasing the game introduction to Xbox and Gamepass - Twitter

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:13 AM PST

    get to that destination in FAST

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:25 AM PST

    Todd Howard Learned Well from Phil Spencer on Background Easter Eggs

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:43 AM PST

    Bethesda Teases Upcoming Indiana Jones Game Developed By Machine Games

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:42 AM PST

    Arkane Studios are working on a Fantasy game which will use UE4

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:00 AM PST

    I just got my first xbox since the 360 and really enjoying forza horizon 4

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:33 PM PST

    Forza loves me!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:14 PM PST

    Has anybody else stopped using their HDR HDMI port on their TV because of bad looking HDR?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:12 PM PST

    I think my TV's HDR is junk after doing some research. When games switch to HDR it actually looks worse. It's extremely washed out looking with little color pop. I'm starting to get sick of it and feel like I may switch HDMI ports on the tv.

    Has anybody else had this issue?

    submitted by /u/Silktrocity
    [link] [comments]

    14 days gamepass, The first letter is covered, buT here is a hinT

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:30 PM PST

    Mass Effect: Legendary Edition may be set to release in March

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:43 AM PST

    Slow download on Xbox since i bought them. I tried everything to fix it and everyone says the same thing: It's your ISP (no it's not, i already talk to them), Your internet is slow (Nope, i have 300mbps, and i can download at that speed on Steam, Epic Games etc...). Is this a server issue?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:49 PM PST

    Sent in Xbox Series S controller for service repair. Came back with visible scuffs/marks on the back.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:14 PM PST

    Is there anything I can do about it? It took almost 3 weeks for the entire exchange (Not that that is bad considering the circumstances).

    submitted by /u/Caffete
    [link] [comments]

    Hopefully someone can use this, I don’t really need it

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:45 PM PST

    AC Valhalla weird graphical glitching...

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:24 PM PST

    This thing would work on xbox one?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:07 PM PST

    I think my boy just flatlined

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:39 PM PST

    So I've been off home for 4 of days now, and i just came home yesterday. I turned it on just to play a couple of matches in any game but as I was very tired I couldn't find the strength needed to do it so i just slept it off

    Today I also didn't play anything, as I was helping my mom to move some things to our new house and all. But i just came back home. Today I was hoping to play something (since we moved the internet to the other house today, not anything online. But i had downloaded far cry 5 last week and I was pretty excited to play it)

    Well I pressed the button

    Nothing

    "Oh well I must have pressed it too lightly" i thought

    Pressed again

    Nothing

    Checked the cables and pressed it another time

    Nothing

    Disconnected everything, connected again, checked the power plug... Everything alright

    Pressed the xbox button

    Nothing

    So... I think that's it

    My boy just... Died. Out of nowhere. After almost 3 years that's the first time he is failing me

    Idk what comes next and I'm honestly pretty scared. I do not have a income, as i just finished high school and the pandemic is hitting real hard on my country, i didn't find a job yet, also my mom is struggling a lot with our debts. So i truly don't know of I can afford a repair.

    I just hope I can get it back in a couple of months

    Or that it is nothing

    It could be nothing too...

    I sure hope it is nothing

    submitted by /u/DoWidzenya
    [link] [comments]

    360 Games for My Beginner Gaming GF to try?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:39 PM PST

    Hi all! I know this is the One subreddit but seeing it's the most popular Xbox related sub here goes:

    My girlfriend recently has been taking a huge interest in me playing games and despite playing Mario and Wii Sports a decade and a half ago, she's hardly ever touched video games.

    She really wants to play new games and get into some beginner friendly stuff, so where might be a good place for her to start? So far she loves Peggle, The Walking Dead Season 1, and tried Limbo. (360 games only please! I let her borrow my old 360 E). She also said she likes sports games

    She also lives two hours away from me and is kind of intimidated by learning so much, and likes to have me help her explain things so more beginner friendly games would be great. Thank you for any help or suggestions!

    submitted by /u/Frosty_7130
    [link] [comments]

    Get Your Fedoras and Whips Ready for a New Indiana Jones Game | StarWars.com

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:13 AM PST

    Overheating issue

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:39 PM PST

    Hi all, First I'm hoping this is an okay place to post this, I'm having an interesting issue with my Xbox. Its not simply overheating on its own, but its overheating while playing games like rdr2 and mw2:wz. it does not overheat when playing Black Ops: Cold War or Apex Legends.

    Now the interesting part is that while playing a game like RDR2 Online the fan spins up really really fast and loud(yes I've taken it apart and dusted), however, if I open the Xbox friends list (or any menu), the fan goes down and the game continues to run. if I let the game run for more than 2 minutes it'll shut down, but letting the game run for 30 mins(longest test I've done) with the Xbox overlay it'll stay running just fine.

    Anyone heard of this before? I am signed up for the "beta" dashboards and wonder if that plays a role?

    TLDR: specific games over heat when playing, don't over heat while in game with xbl friends list opened.

    submitted by /u/SalGotIt
    [link] [comments]

    POWERA FUSION Pro Wired Controller

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:47 PM PST

    CONTROLLER

    Is this controller worth it and do you need to update the controller using PC if you use it on your Xbox so everything works fine?

    submitted by /u/DhanyalFairley
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment