• Breaking News

    Friday, June 12, 2020

    Xbox - Ummmmmm hello there

    Xbox - Ummmmmm hello there


    Ummmmmm hello there

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    [IMAGE] what does it mean?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    New console comes out today but the game it linked to the Xbox serial number so when the game comes out in September it will automatically start downloading and be added to Xbox account

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Why so much hate against Xbox?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Every post I see of the PS5 🤦🏻‍♀️. Why can't we appreciate healthy competition? It's not 2007 anymore.

    submitted by /u/akarshaw
    [link] [comments]

    Why do PS get bonuses while Xbox doesnt?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Can i just say this is a wonderful community :)

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    All I ever see is codes for literally anything and everything posted constantly and help posts it's just so nice to see what with everything sad going on in the world

    submitted by /u/LilNardoDaVinci
    [link] [comments]

    This is the answers the Xbox series X needs to put a end to Sony and their Fanboys for good��

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Source: WB Games For Sale

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Free 2 weeks

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    I just got an external hard drive for my xbox one. Will stuff still download while the xbox is turned off like it does on the internal drive?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Issues with Xbox Game Pass for PC and the Xbox App

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Hi Everyone!

    I currently using the Xbox Game Pass for PC to play No Man's Sky, but for some reason, I can't seem to play multiplayer with friends. Am I even allowed to play multiplayer or is this some kind of bug with Xbox?

    My friend, who has the game on PC with Xbox Gamepass Ultimate, says he can see multiplayer in the mode select.

    However, whenever I try to "Exit to Mode Select" it just exits me into my save game files. That's the issue I'm currently having.

    The above-mentioned friend thinks it's prolly on the game's side.

    However, I believe it could be on the Xbox side;
    - I always seem to go offline whenever I stopped playing a game, in this particular case No Man's Sky since it's the first game I have played overall(I just got the pass in the past 7hrs), I cannot go online and the button does not work. I can click on it, but nothing happens.
    - My Privacy settings are all set accordingly:
    -> Part 1 http://prntscr.com/syplc8
    -> Part 2 http://prntscr.com/sypked
    -> Part 3 http://prntscr.com/sypknp
    - Friends show up as offline to me, yet I can see chats from and send chats to them.

    Someone please help, I've been scrounging around for answers :(

    submitted by /u/Candy-Sama
    [link] [comments]

    External storage stopped working randomly.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    My external storage device is no longer being recognized when I plug it into my Xbox. It powers on, but cannot be found in storage devices. I have tried unplugging the device and power cycling the Xbox but that has not worked. Suggestions?

    submitted by /u/RainbowSixFrost
    [link] [comments]

    What does this mean?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    How soon did the Xbox One price drop after it launched? Wanna predict when to buy the Series X

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Looking for Xbox news

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    Hi

    Could somebody point me to good subreddit or website dedicated to the latest Xbox only news? I'm really struggling to find any.

    submitted by /u/-Nubi
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, so could constantly deleting and redownloading a game damage either it or the console in any way?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    Issues Redeeming Xbox Reward

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    My Xbox Gamepass ultimate has expired and due to being being very short of money I had managed to scrape together enough points to redeem them for a 1 month xbox live sub so I used my points, got my email with the redemption code and went to use it, seemed to go OK at first, came up saying the 1 month pass would be converted into a 20 day ulitmate pass as that is the sub I was on. That would also do me as I that would see me through until next payday at the end of thr month. Came up with a "Something went wrong, maybe wait a little while" then it takes me back to the redeem code screen and it says under the text box that the code was not found, try re-entering it. If that does not work,please contact the merchant . Which is why I am here. Have I got a dodgy code or is there issues with the service ?

    submitted by /u/IntrovertRyan
    [link] [comments]

    Microsoft films and tv app

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    I rented a movie on the store and went to go watch it,but i don't have the films and tv app.I look it up on the store but its just not there.Wth is going on?

    submitted by /u/ChurBumGum
    [link] [comments]

    Sell it to me, Xbox Series X

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Okay so I will say I haven't done much research personally but for the sake of helping people get a direct answer, why should I get the Xbox Series X over the PS5?... Okay so from what I was told, a lot of Xbox exclusives are going to go to PC anyway whereas for PS5 they are actually staying exclusive only to PS5, correct me if I'm wrong I just want to hear what others have to say. Is it confirmed that Xbox specs in terms of graphics and such are going to be better than PS5 and if so what will the specs be and proof of that?? I need to know why and I know reddit will be able to help me out on this. No hate please I am not choosing one over the other, yet.

    submitted by /u/KrypticSoulz
    [link] [comments]

    Likelihood of Xbox One/S/X not supported (hardware and games)

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    With the Series X coming out this year, what is the likelihood of the One/S/X not supported anymore like the 360? When would game developers stop making games for One/S/X?

    submitted by /u/Samta752
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Beta

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Hello

    I am trying to edit some settings in my xbox account but i always end up on the beta page of the xbox website and the beta website is empty. There is nothing to do on it. No settings to change only tips on how to do it.

    What am i doing wrong and what is the beta xbox website?

    submitted by /u/Jolen43
    [link] [comments]

    Naming

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Is it too much to ask for Microsoft to adopt some sort of consistent naming system for the Xbox?

    So far we've gone from Xbox to 360 to One and now to Series X if we ignore all the subversions.

    I'm not saying they should copy PlayStation with the numbers but anything would be better than the current illogical system.

    Rant over.

    submitted by /u/ElshadKarbasi
    [link] [comments]

    How do I cancel a subscription I already bought but haven’t used

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment