• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 21, 2019

    Xbox - Xbox App Request: "Games I own" tab

    Xbox - Xbox App Request: "Games I own" tab


    Xbox App Request: "Games I own" tab

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 12:33 AM PST

    Hola

    It would be great to have a "Games I Own" tab within the Microsoft Store part of the app so that we can easily scroll through a list, install a game or an add-on and have it ready to play when we get home.

    It's easy for game pass. It should be that easy for the content I've purchased.

    -T

    Edit: i am referring to the mobile app (Android) if anyone is confused.

    submitted by /u/TazocinTDS
    [link] [comments]

    New Xbox "Social Gamertags"

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 01:10 PM PST

    Does anyone know how to get rid of one of the new Gamertags (ex. the ones with the 4 letter ID's) so you can go back to your original one?

    submitted by /u/Raisin1017
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone received their Xbox Game Pass Ultimate promotions for Spotify/Discord/EA Access?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 10:09 AM PST

    Apologies to dunk on the plethora of times this question has been asked here, but from my searches it seems many were confused as to how these promotion codes were being given. Some suggested it would be in the Xbox PC Beta app, or that they would arrive through email in 10 days. Has anyone here received their codes? If so, how long did you have to wait? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/dastround
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if Jedi Fallen Order will have a Black Friday deal anywhere?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 10:08 AM PST

    I was hoping it would show up on Xbox Live black Friday deals, but don't see it on the list. I know there is a bundle deal, but just curious if anyone has caught wind of a deal anywhere for it?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Marvelous_07
    [link] [comments]

    Can I link my Xbox’s

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 12:56 PM PST

    I want to get a second Xbox so I can have on at my Moms house and my Dads house and I was wondering if I could like, link them up so all the data is the same between the both of them. Is that a thing?

    submitted by /u/Fr0stHorizon
    [link] [comments]

    Game Pass Ultimate Promo + Free Trial

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 12:37 PM PST

    So I like many of you have seen the deal of 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate for $1. I'm very tempted but I also won 14 Days free of Ultimate from a McDonald's promotion.

    Reading the fine print, it looks like the $1 bundle can't be used with other promotions, I'm wondering if anyone else has tried signing up for the $1 bundle then tried redeeming the 14 days free to add on top of the 3 months. Or if I should try it in the opposite order, do 14 days free then sign up for 3 months for $1.

    submitted by /u/JohnOConn
    [link] [comments]

    Different store from the country I'm in

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 01:30 PM PST

    Hi guys!! I wanna know if i can buy a game from the US store while being in Europe and still be able to play it.

    submitted by /u/RdSafe11
    [link] [comments]

    Problem on Xbox One S where my internet seems to be fine, but past couple days I have been disconnecting from parties for no reason and disconnecting from games, to the point where anything online is unplayable. Help?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 01:27 PM PST

    Game sharing across platforms

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 01:06 PM PST

    Hey guys, this question has probably been asked a thousand times but I couldn't find a fitting answer. I own a Windows PC and a Xbox One, if I bought Call of Duty Modern Warfare would I be able to play it on both systems without buying it a second time? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Zyl_
    [link] [comments]

    Can I purchase the 1$ Game Pass Ultimate promo with funds in my wallet?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 11:58 AM PST

    So I want to confirm that if I have 20$ (enough for the promo and a second month i.e. 15$) in my wallet with a gift card, can I purchase the GPU promo and get the various other stuff or would it require a credit card no matter what. Can someone who has tried it please confirm it to me?

    submitted by /u/baldmidgetlover
    [link] [comments]

    updating a game and canceling it uninstalled the whole game ?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 09:33 AM PST

    has that ever happened to anyone else i had just turned on my xbox and i went to the tab where all my games are and looked to see if any needed an update so i just clicked it to update then i got a error was to fast to see but i click the game again and the update started but i canceled it on accident and after a bit the whole game was uninstalled am i being scared for nothing or did this ever happen to other people ?

    submitted by /u/MistaEvol
    [link] [comments]

    Can i buy game pass ultimate(discount) with my second account in same xbox one s

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:56 AM PST

    Can i buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate(when it was cheap) with my second account in the same xbox one s?

    submitted by /u/realkillua
    [link] [comments]

    How might one obtain a job working for Xbox Chat Support?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 12:45 PM PST

    I've dealt with my fair share of terrible support representatives and I feel like I'd be pretty damn good at it since I've been an Xbox user since Guitar Hero 3 came out.

    But the idea of working or even applying for a job like that is foreign to me.

    Anybody know where I would start?

    submitted by /u/DayVivWrites
    [link] [comments]

    Selling advice

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 12:18 PM PST

    I have a mint condition (barely used) Xbox 360 in the original box along with all its contents. I also have only a handful of games, and the complete rock band kit. Just looking for some advice on where I should look to post these for sale.

    submitted by /u/TonyNickels
    [link] [comments]

    New gaming headset g pro vs g pro x

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:06 AM PST

    I'm looking into getting a new gaming headset to use on my Xbox since my old headset recently broke and I've narrowed it down to the Logitech g pro/ g pro x. Right now the normal g pro is on sale for $50 at bestbuy while the g pro x is still full price. I came here to ask if the g pro x is really all that much better than the normal g pro to spend so much more on it. Feedback will be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Liemw20
    [link] [comments]

    Issues with trimming video

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:26 AM PST

    I've been trying to post a clip to my feed but it keeps stalling out about an 8th of the way to finish. Is this common??

    submitted by /u/rdub916
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to transfer game progress from one profile to another

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 04:02 AM PST

    I have recently made my own Xbox profile after sharing one with my brother for a while now, and I was wondering if it is at all possible to transfer progress I've made on a game to my new profile.

    submitted by /u/DamienH25
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Gears 5 not a nominee for GOTY

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 09:01 AM PST

    Gears 5 is arguably the best gears game ever and definitely the best Xbox exclusive of this gen, why the hell is it not a nominee for game of the year? From my perspective the game is a 9.5, fantastic campaign, great horde additions and another solid MP. I'm not saying it should win but it should at least be nominated. I get the hype around death stranding and the overall meaning and depth the game brings, but like it's not on the same level as gears 5. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/UnicornNutsack
    [link] [comments]

    Account is locked, support refuses to help.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:59 PM PST

    At 5:00 a.m. on November 1st I received an email that my account was subject to suspicious activity, and I needed to change my password.
    I tried to change my password while i was getting ready for work, and was met with a error saying that the service was temporarily unavailable and I should try again later.
    Thinking that this was just a fluke I went to work.

    Getting home from work i tried to log in again and was met with the same error.
    So i tried to log in on different devices and still got the error.

    So i spent a few hour on a support call where i was met with confusion and told to fill out a Account Recovery Form.
    I filled it out and after entering my payment info listed on the account i got the SAME error.

    Support told me they would escalate the issue and i would hear from the tier 2 support in 24-72 hours.

    Fast forward to now, and 15+ support calls later and i am no closer to getting this resolved.

    I have created videos, i have taken screen shots, i have sat on hold for 45 minutes, I've stayed up until 2:00 a.m. chatting/talking to the tier 1 support agents.
    No one has been able to help me, and i have never once been contacted by tier 2 support.

    Its been almost a month that i haven't been able to use a service I'm still paying for, and i have missed out on so many timed events and exclusive things.

    I am very frustrated with all of this.
    As a last ditch effort I'm giving this a shot, I need to reach Tier 2 support and get this fixed, because tier 1 is not able to reach them.

    submitted by /u/SenseiLambo
    [link] [comments]

    7 Day Game Pass Trial. Best of Luck

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 06:31 PM PST

    Xbox One S sounds like a cricket...help please!!!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:59 PM PST

    Alright, so I've got an Xbox One S, and as the subject suggests it sounds like a cricket. It doesn't seem to be anything major, and doesn't seem to be impacting the performance of the system...it's just annoying!! I'm no techie by any means and my best guess is that it's something to do with the fan (maybe something is loose, or there's something rattling in there that shouldn't be). Just wondering if anybody out there has experienced something similar, and how they went about fixing it. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/MrM00SE44
    [link] [comments]

    All access

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:42 PM PST

    Hey everyone my wonderful wife got me an Xbox one x through the all access program (Gears 5 bundle) just wondering what are some must play game pass games last time I owned and Xbox was the launch of the last Halo game and wondering if there's anything I should check out on game pass. Thanks for any input!

    submitted by /u/cs9818
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment