• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 12, 2021

    Xbox 360 - Update on my Xbox 360 phat. IT READS DISKS NOW!!!! Currently playing Sonic adventure.

    Xbox 360 - Update on my Xbox 360 phat. IT READS DISKS NOW!!!! Currently playing Sonic adventure.


    Update on my Xbox 360 phat. IT READS DISKS NOW!!!! Currently playing Sonic adventure.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:00 PM PST

    Score!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:18 AM PST

    First time owning a Xbox 360

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:09 AM PST

    Bought a MW2 Edition 360 “untested” for $40, after a good cleaning and minor repairs, it works Perfectly!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 10:51 PM PST

    Wanted to show my renovated Xbox 360 Pro 20 GB console that I recently hydro dipped. All I did was take off the case and the faceplate. It was pretty yellow from years of sitting in the attic before. Lots of dust I had to clean out. (The loud noise of the fans is the vibration of the desk)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:14 PM PST

    I've replaced these Sticks and it was easy

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:47 AM PST

    One of the best random pawn shop hauls I've had. $1 each. Saw was worth the trip alone!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:29 PM PST

    8 bucks no cords well see what happens

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:13 PM PST

    Prime video on xbox360

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:43 PM PST

    Hi, I have this problem ...

    Amazon prime video disappeared from the list of applications? It is not there and I wanted to use it. I get amazon instant video but when downloading I get an error and I just can't, any advice? thanks

    submitted by /u/alejandroEnc
    [link] [comments]

    Can I theoretically install a 500GB SSD in my 360?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:15 PM PST

    Like it says on the tin, I'm planning on upgrading my MW3 360S's HDD to a 500Gb and I'm curious if I can take a cheap(probably 250GB) HDD enclosure and swap the drive with a cheap 500GB SSD after cloning the drive. Found a couple really cheap SSDs and I was also gonna see about swapping the OEM drive in my OG Halo Xbox as well, but there's guides for that one.

    submitted by /u/Cdr_Amora_Shepard
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock on Xbox360

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:47 AM PST

    7 years of collecting

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:34 AM PST

    Original Xbox Back Compat Compatibility Chart

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:32 AM PST

    Recently I created this Excel spreadsheet which shows you all the compatible Xbox games on Xbox 360, sourced from Wikipedia. The only difference is, there's some extra info about compatibility, software issues, etc and I've colour coded it.

    I just wanted this subreddit's opinion on this spreadsheet, to see if you would ever find it useful in the future or if I can improve on it.

    Many Thanks

    Sabian

    submitted by /u/RoZe_SABIAN56
    [link] [comments]

    I'm seeing this error message when trying to play a back-compat original Xbox game. Anybody know a fix?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:47 PM PST

    I'm seeing this error message when trying to play a back-compat original Xbox game. Anybody know a fix?

    Hi /r/xbox360,

    I'm trying to play Ninja Gaiden on my Xbox 360 S and am seeing the error message in pic attached. Based on all the backwards compatability lists I can find this game should be playable. Any help you guys can offer will be much appreciated.

    https://preview.redd.it/bci7bzbkrya61.jpg?width=3024&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d06fdf2864b2dabcba19f4c997136f58a4b734c6

    submitted by /u/XBOX360THROW
    [link] [comments]

    Can I play Digital OG Xbox games on my 360?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:25 PM PST

    Well I wanna play og battlefront 2 on my 360 and it's 10 dollars on the ms store, will I be able to download it on my 360

    submitted by /u/Used_Acanthocephala8
    [link] [comments]

    Using a taxi sign to launch sticky bombs at police (Grand Theft Auto V)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:13 PM PST

    Can anyone tell me what this is? (Read caption attached on first photo). Thank you to anyone who responds.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:53 AM PST

    Fable Anniversary Freezes: Corrupting Other Games?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:34 AM PST

    Hey all!

    I'm a long-time fan of the Fable series and have replayed them numerous times; recently, however, my Fable installations have become increasingly buggy and I'm wondering if the issue may lie with Fable Anniversary, which has a propensity to freeze (often, and forcing me to do a hard shutdown with the power button) on the Xbox 360. I'm not sure if I'm suffering corruption of game data with other games on my Xbox, but the fact my other Fable games (and Anniversary itself) have become increasingly buggy all around the same time makes me wonder if the root cause may lie in Anniversary's crashes.

    If anyone happens to know if such freezes can or cannot cause such an effect, I'd be extremely appreciative if they'd let me know. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ScitoOptionem
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to fix red ring?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:53 AM PST

    I was recently given and old 360 (Elite I believe) and had to track down all the power cords and upon turning it on, it became revealed that it has red ring. Bit sad. Is there any hope or should I just throw it away? Best case scenario for me is someone helps and I'm able to fix it, become nostalgic and play WWE 2K14, or worst case scenario is $20 down thr drain

    submitted by /u/kkruhk9
    [link] [comments]

    Disc reading problem

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:25 AM PST

    I dont know if this is the right place to ask so if it isnt i apologise. My xbox says to play dvd when i put in GTA IV and doesnt show up as play game. It seems to only happen for that game as far as i have tested. Ive searched online for why it could be doing this and it keeps saying that its because of changing the disc drive. I havent changed anything so i was wondering if anyone knew what the problem is and how i could go about fixing it. The disc is fine and works on my cousins xbox so i dont know what the issue is. any help is appreciated. thank you for reading atleast.

    submitted by /u/Filthy_JAGER_Main
    [link] [comments]

    Picked up a 2007 Zephyr that was listed as not working. I reflowed the CPU, GPU, and redid thermal paste on both. Now it's up and kicking ass!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 10:59 PM PST

    I'm sure it's not a big deal to most but it tripped me and my friend out when it booted up first shot after reassembly. For those that have resurrected dead early 360s how long did it last after doing so? Is this a permanent fix or temporary?

    submitted by /u/ThoughtNinja
    [link] [comments]

    Help a Non-Gamer please? :) Fruit Ninja

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:33 AM PST

    My niece and nephew just were gifted an XBox 360 with Kinect and a few sports games. They absolutely love the game Fruit Ninja at the arcade, and I wanted to buy it for them to play on the XBox. They do NOT have an XBox live (parents do not want it) and they have very slow internet anyway, so I was wondering if there was one available that would just be the disc for them to play? I'm sorry for sounding so dumb--if you couldn't tell, we never played video games and this is very new. Any help would be so appreciated!!!

    submitted by /u/florence1993
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment