• Breaking News

    Monday, February 10, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Picked this up for $10 CDN from Facebook marketplace! And it's still sealed!

    Xbox 360 - Picked this up for $10 CDN from Facebook marketplace! And it's still sealed!


    Picked this up for $10 CDN from Facebook marketplace! And it's still sealed!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:09 PM PST

    How I feel playing xbone compared to my old 360

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:44 AM PST

    Finally cleaned and organised my collection. I think I'm finally happy with the layout :)

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:07 AM PST

    Hey Guys Im Primarily A PC Gamer But I Was Wondering Is It Worth Collecting For Or No?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:23 PM PST

    Is it a waste of money and time should i just stick to pc or collect? i used to be in 360 back in the days of halo 3 on xbox live but i left it for pc.

    submitted by /u/Thractus
    [link] [comments]

    Sometime ago people were posting their collections. Here's mine. The retail games I've completed (plus some PC era leftovers).

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:35 AM PST

    Need help figuring out the name of an indie game

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:49 PM PST

    ( FOUND IT! It was called Attack of the Zombie Horde )

    I use to play a local multiplayer Indie game with some friends on the 360 and none of us can remember the name of it. I've been on google and no luck. Hopefully I can give enough information for some one to figure it out.

    The game was a top down twin stick shooter survival set in a big open snow field completely encircled by forest, The point of the game was to survive as many waves as possible with progressively harder difficulty the longer you last. In between each round you could purchase new weapons, ammo, upgrades etc. with the money earned from killing baddies. The monster types included primarily zombies, but had many other types such as bees, worm larvas, yettis, and mammoths. There were also bosses that would appear at certain waves.

    That's all I can really remember about it, it was a awesome game and I would love to find the name of it. Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Purdin1989
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 servers going down after 15 Legendary Years!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:46 PM PST

    Xbox 360 S works, but freezes very regularly within 15 minutes. Tested HDD removal and placing near open window (in winter!) to no avail.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:36 PM PST

    Title extention: Other Xbox (black original model) has drive issues preventing the reading of any game ever.

    Also posted to r/consolerepair.

    I have been completely unable to play my favorite game (an Xbox 360/Xbox one only game) for a couple years now, and I'm going mad. I have two consoles; the console in the title, that works but regularly fails, and another one that has a busted disc drive. I've taken the latter apart to no avail; I started taking the former apart, but stopped when I realize I should test it against an open window. When that failed, I came here.

    I'm not worried about warranty over either; all I'm worried about is breaking them beyond fixing. Any suggestions?

    Buying a new console is an ultra-extreme-super-duper-i-really-don't-want-to-unless-i'm-out-of-options last resort, due to quality concerns (for Xbox 360 consoles) and prices (for Xbox One consoles).

    Game is Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts. (I'd appreciate not filling the comments with 'bad game what are you doing'; I've been playing for years and I find immense enjoyment out of it.)

    Thanks!

    TL;DR: I wanna play BK:N&B. Two Xbox 360's broke. One (360S) freezes, other (360) doesn't read. Have assist?

    submitted by /u/Youddlewho
    [link] [comments]

    How long? Microsoft supports the xbox 360 servers?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:19 AM PST

    Until the next gen coming?

    submitted by /u/IkillMyself20
    [link] [comments]

    360 elite (2008) ejects spinning discs

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:18 AM PST

    Hey all,

    I have been back on my 360 playing some games I recently picked up. I've now noticed that whenever I eject a game disc that isn't installed, meaning it's running via the disc, the disc spins right in the tray while being ejected.

    This even happens while at the dashboard.

    Is this the result of a failing disc drive?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Jeazyc3
    [link] [comments]

    R.I.P KOBE BRYANT

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:29 AM PST

    I know this post is late,but I made this for the legendary player that the world has lost.

    So I was playing my 360,suddenly got signed out but still connected to Xbox live. As the dashboard appeared I was shocked as the NBA 2K17 Advert is now like a tribute to him. Him waving goodbye, just feels crazy!

    submitted by /u/KhanOnReddit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment