• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 14, 2021

    Xbox - This is still my favorite controller ever

    Xbox - This is still my favorite controller ever


    This is still my favorite controller ever

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 05:27 AM PST

    Well that’s new

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:34 PM PST

    I decided to paint my series x controller. What do you think?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:10 PM PST

    Xbox One controller causes L Stick to pull right when RT is pulled about 75% of the time. I Have looked everywhere and found no solution for this specific problem, does anyone know what to do?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 07:56 AM PST

    Even though it was a let down cyberpunk was my GOTY

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:18 PM PST

    Good deal! I love paying for deals that are more expensive!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 12:20 PM PST

    About to gift my dad my old One X

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:15 PM PST

    Here is a 14 day code! I don’t need it. Enjoy!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 01:28 PM PST

    Clone Drone in the Danger Zone coming out of early access and launching on Xbox

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:14 AM PST

    Fix for HDR washout and dim screen with xbox one x

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 04:42 AM PST

    So I recently got a UHD HDR tv and i encountered an issue where SDR looked great but when it switched to HDR mode the screen would go really dim as if it went it to standby and the colours looked washed out, i searched high and low for a solution with no success but after some testing of different settings i found that in video modes if you uncheck the box for allow ycc 4:2:2 it resolved the issue and now my games looks vibrant and sharp in HDR as its supposed to. Hopefully this will save people alot of time and frustration as it caused me 😂

    submitted by /u/o_Memphis_o
    [link] [comments]

    SERIES S issues with WiFi.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:41 AM PST

    My son got the Series S for Christmas and it's been working happily since then. A few days ago it disconnected from the WiFi and has not connected since. He was downloading a game from gamepass at the time.

    We have followed a lot of advice pages and videos. Restarting the router, hard resetting the Xbox, formatting the Xbox, allocating a static IP address etc.

    When the Xbox is using the wired internet it's fine. It's just WiFi that's the problem.

    We often get a message that it cannot be allocated an IP address. Hence the attempt at making it static. That didn't work.

    Any ideas? A series S without gamepass is not much use...

    submitted by /u/Notional-
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know the source of this old xbox one profile picture that was removed??

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:20 PM PST

    Here’s a 1 month of Xbox live gold, I’m moving states for school and won’t be able to play games as much, please leave it for someone that needs it, I’m looking at you game pass owners haha

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:19 PM PST

    How to lower reports on reputation?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:13 PM PST

    What is the best or fastest way to get rid of reports on the Xbox reputation page?

    submitted by /u/foulmonkey
    [link] [comments]

    So this is what happened when I place my Series S VERTICALLY.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:12 PM PST

    Digital 360 games not working

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:11 PM PST

    I have an Xbox series x and game pass. I wanted to try Dante's inferno but whenever I load up the game it just crashes before it can even get to the menu. This also happens with AC 4. Any solutions?

    submitted by /u/Its_Just_Jarek
    [link] [comments]

    Using Xbox app on PC is really terrible experience, it's not even funny anymore

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:05 PM PST

    Hello,

    so after a year, Xbox app is still absolutely terrible experience to use. I don't even know what to think about company like Microsoft Xbox. You are for sure most talented people on the earth, delivering Windows, Skype, Office, Xbox consoles and more great things. So don't tell me you are not able to make good and usable Xbox app for Windows 10. I see you just don't care or I don't know what is the problem.

    Xbox game Pass for PC is not in beta anymore, it's been 5 months from leaving beta and price increase. I'm absolutely fine with price, that's not a problem, but after 5 months we had 0 major updates and your app is like right before collapse. Last week I started app and it was in 3 languages at the same time(!!!) - Czech, English, German. Your launcher sometimes can't even update itself, sometimes can't update your game. Sometimes you can't even download the game. If this is not beta, I don't know what is.

    So you can chat with your friends, you can download the game, you can browse store.

    Good. But that's something Steam doing for over 15 years.

    What you can't...
    - change language
    - compare achievements
    - easy to check your achievements (you have to view your profile, click on the game and then check achievements)
    - join communities
    - share screenshots or clip
    - browse forums
    - check game stats (how many hours played etc)
    - browse in App without lags
    - filter games (you can pick for example "Shooter", but you can't search for "Story Shooter")
    - mark as "play later", it's not wishlist!
    - adding new games is clearly a problem - look at EA Play, it's almost a month and no new information when, where or how..
    - adding same games on console and PC (yeah there can be licenses problem, I understand, but it still sucks)
    - modding your game with something similar to Steam workshop
    - customize app
    - and more QoL things

    You keep telling us how Xbox is not only consoles anymore, it's PC and mobile (Ehm I can make another topic about xCloud and how it's not good service). Good, so do something about it. Your game library is insane, I love it and I want to use it in the future. BUT FOR F SAKE, FIX YOUR LAUNCHER. IT'S WORSE THAN EPIC GAME STORE! I don't want to be mean, I really like Xbox, but this is shame.

    Or.. join platform like Steam. Steam (120mil active players every month) have more active people than Xbox(80mil active players every month) or Playstation (102mil active players every month). Give us GamePass there, your subscribers count will skyrocket and we can play your games on good and working launcher. And PC players will have EVERYTHING ON ONE PLACE.

    If it's not possible... ok... so then

    no room for excuses! Your service is not in beta anymore, we paying full price and we have to use laggy mess launcher if we want to play your amazing games. So please, you should start care about PC too. You made first step, but PC community is big and expecting more.

    submitted by /u/madmidder
    [link] [comments]

    How much gb is no mans sky Xbox series x upgrade?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:05 PM PST

    EU X BOX LIVE card: Bought this 12 month card year and a half ago and they sent me an EU card instead of a US one, found it while cleaning out my desk and figured I would post it hear, I'm not sure if they expire but someone can try it, I'd rather someone use it

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:37 PM PST

    So whenever I press A to start uno, whenever I do it, it leads to it crashing

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 01:55 PM PST

    I just downloaded New Vegas from GamePass and my game is in French. Is there anyway to change it? I live in Belgium I speak and understand French but not enough to complete an entire game

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 01:55 PM PST

    No sound in clips

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 09:53 AM PST

    When I take clips on my series x there is no sound, is this normal or is there anyway to fix it?

    submitted by /u/RedNeckCrazy0_1
    [link] [comments]

    Series to make great again

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 01:34 PM PST

    Who else would love to see sequels/reboots/remasters to these series:

    Halo

    Splinter Cell

    Driver

    Fight Night

    Need for Speed: Underground

    Midnight Club

    Fable

    Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

    And1

    The Simpsons: Hit and Run

    NHL Hitz

    Spyro

    submitted by /u/alamarche709
    [link] [comments]

    FREE 2 DAY LIVE GOLD TRIAL, DM ME FOR CODE

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 01:31 PM PST

    there's no expiration listed, so it should work. first come, first serve. comment once claimed

    submitted by /u/CoasterHorizons
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment