• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 12, 2021

    Xbox - Learning how to use chop sticks, munching hard and keeping my Xbox controllers mint? I call this a win all around

    Xbox - Learning how to use chop sticks, munching hard and keeping my Xbox controllers mint? I call this a win all around


    Learning how to use chop sticks, munching hard and keeping my Xbox controllers mint? I call this a win all around

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:54 AM PST

    Free your mind....

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 05:01 PM PST

    A Brand-New Indiana Jones Game Is In Development At Bethesda! -- It belongs in...my living room!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:22 AM PST

    Have to train them early ������

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:59 AM PST

    "Machine Games and Bethesda are teaming up for a new Indiana Jones game"

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:54 AM PST

    Giving away these xbox ultimate perks - perks are for xbox one users only and I don't have an xbox.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:34 AM PST

    Bought a used copy of Halo 4 on eBay and it had a valid code for 14 days of Xbox Live Gold! I can't redeem it, enjoy!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:02 AM PST

    Can't buy anything from Microsoft Store on Xbox consoles

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:34 PM PST

    Can't buy anything from Microsoft Store on Xbox consoles

    Hi. I and many of my friends don't be able to purchase anything of game content on Xbox consoles via Microsoft Store. A problem has been emerged around 6 days ago (01/06/2021). Reproduced on any accounts and any consoles, on different internet providers. Xbox Support doesn't have a unique answer to that.

    I am a user of all Xbox generations, have many devices and accessories. And this situation is awful. I am not able to buy GAMES. Games are an important thing on the console, I think, right?

    Please help !(

    https://preview.redd.it/y7rp1fz2pya61.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d48986a2d2e95571c1451089873f060e73deb497

    submitted by /u/dante2130
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for new surround sound headset wired or wireless.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:33 PM PST

    My old headset is pretty much dead and needs to be replace I have a budget around 100USD give or take

    submitted by /u/BigBully127
    [link] [comments]

    Enjoy yourself

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:53 AM PST

    Xbox Live Gold: 3 Month Membership [Digital Code] is 40% off

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:51 AM PST

    Fallen Order Update Today?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:18 AM PST

    So I have recently been playing Fallen Order on my series S and it has been running at 30fps. I am playing it today, I am not sure if it updated overnight or not, and it is at 60fps. Has the game always ran at 60fps on series s or is this a brand new update?

    Edit: Also I am noticing the holo-map controls are much faster and more responsive

    submitted by /u/spankyhank1908
    [link] [comments]

    Backward compatibility for Xbox - Gears of War

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:01 PM PST

    I have never owned or played an Xbox but I am considering getting a console that would allow me to play all the Gears of War games.

    I first played Gear 1 on PC years ago and would love to pick up where I left off.
    I don't really need the latest Xbox series x console but prob an Xbox one would be fine as long as the graphics are decent.

    My question is, Can the Xbox one or any other older version play all the gears game, or would I have to get more than one console.

    submitted by /u/mprogams
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Support ridiculous customer service.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:53 PM PST

    I sent in a broken elite series 2 controller (under warranty) and it took 3 weeks to turn around and replace, only to find out the one they sent me is still broken. Now they're saying it's gonna take another 3 weeks to fix/replace.

    I asked if they could send me a fixed controller first, and even hold a charge on my credit card until they get the old one back, but no.

    I asked if they could send a return label with overnight or 2 day shipping, but no. The best they could do is make it go 3 days faster, and give me a month of gold.

    They offered to send me a regular replacement controller that I could KEEP ($60) but sending me an expedited return label ($30, I looked it up) was not possible.

    They finally told me they would call me back in an hour, which was 5 hours ago.

    I love Microsoft and their products, but their support/customer service has always been a nightmare.

    Is there any other communication channels I could go through?

    submitted by /u/JSolo1797
    [link] [comments]

    Home Xbox no longer working for 2nd console. Can't reach support either.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:50 PM PST

    I had a set up to share my Game Pass Ultimate on a second Xbox in my home w/ my son. It worked fine on our old XB1X and XB1S. For Christmas I was able upgrade us both to Series X's and I set everything up on Christmas day and it worked just as it did before on our old consoles.

    But as of yesterday when my son tries to launch a MP game it asks him to subscribe to Gold. I have his Xbox set as my home Xbox just as I had before. It just doesn't work anymore. My subscription is good until April 2023 and I hopped onto my Xbox just out of curiosity and I can fire up MP games w/ no issue.

    Support is useless and unreachable. 800 number just directs you to a site that just says "phone calls and chats aren't available for this issue" for literally every single issue combination I put in just to get connected to a live human. Nothing works.

    Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a direct line I can get to a live human. Is my best bet to send an email to support?

    I'm at a total loss on what to do and feel bad my son who can't play his new console. Im an essential worker that has been working 60+ hour weeks nonstop since March 2020. I really don't have time to dick around w/ support like this. It's crazy.

    Thanks to anyone in advance that can help.

    submitted by /u/MainPFT
    [link] [comments]

    Is every single Xbox game that has been released and will ever be released truly on PC as well?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:40 PM PST

    I want to get one of those 3000 series Laptops that were just announced but before I do I want to make sure that I can play every current and future Xbox exclusive. I remember watching Xbox's presentation (the halo infinite gameplay one) and seeing some Xbox games not specify whether or not they'd be released on PC as well.

    submitted by /u/blaptap
    [link] [comments]

    Broken controllers

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:31 PM PST

    All of my controllers appear to have the same issue with charging port. I have to push the charger back to get them to turn on when plugged into my computer, is this a common issue and is there an easy fix or do I have to buy a new controller?

    submitted by /u/benhartfield97
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One logo peeled off

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:31 PM PST

    Xbox Live/Ultimate Stacking

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:29 PM PST

    My ultimate sub ends in a few days, if I bought a year of Live after my sub ends and a 1 month of ultimate, will it create a 13 month ultimate sub or does stacking not work anymore? Help would be very much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Phxsuns14
    [link] [comments]

    Brad Sams (leaker of the Xbox Series S) teases... something?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:15 PM PST

    Here's something to cheer you up!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:28 AM PST

    I was at a local best buy for a pair of bluetooth headphones, and I stumbled upon this. I am not ashamed of this $15 impulse buy.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:00 PM PST

    I refunded cyberpunk and they only gave me like 20$ why ?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:58 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment