• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 13, 2021

    Xbox - Today is the day!

    Xbox - Today is the day!


    Today is the day!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:44 AM PST

    It’s never done this, I’ve tried everything. Help please I can’t afford another xbox

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:17 AM PST

    Just got a new controller with Microsoft Rewards points, I can't use the code. Someone else can enjoy!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:11 AM PST

    Have at it you filthy animals!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:40 AM PST

    Hogwarts Legacy will release in 2022

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:22 AM PST

    Here is an xbox game pass code for 14 days

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:29 AM PST

    Let's hope I've done this right, enjoy!

    TWPKF-C6CMC-KKCWD-9977J-WD9MZ

    submitted by /u/DayCraftMC
    [link] [comments]

    Super slow download speed on Series S

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:31 AM PST

    Hey guys. I just bought my new Xbox Series S, and I tried to download my first game.(Fifa 20 for my lil bro) But most of the time, it's downloading at around 1mbps, maybe 20 sometimes, and I only saw it jump to 80 once. I have 150mbps download speed, and also I run a speedtest on my Xbox, and it in fact, confirmed arou d 145 download speed. But the game downloading is still at those super slow speeds. Any idea how to make my downloads faster? (Yes, it's plugged in via ethernet. No, I'm not doing anything else on my network.)

    submitted by /u/Zahuczky
    [link] [comments]

    New Xbox Series X controller - issues with Y and A buttons, any way to fix?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:44 AM PST

    So I've got a brand new Xbox Series X controller (the black one). First thing I noticed when playing was that the Y button many times would not register when pressing it lightly (but still pressing it all the way down). I don't have such a problem with my old 360 controller, I compared them side by side and, no, the 360's Y button will register EVERY time, no matter how much pressure is applied in the "lower" position. So I either press it with some unnatural for my way of gaming force or press it 2-3 times for it to work.

    Also there's a problem with the A button, but of a different sort. I noticed it playing some racing game where some times the car will just stop accelerating and then start doing that again for seemingly no reason. Then I discovered that even when pressed all the way down, I can still make it think I released it by very slightly releasing some pressure on the button (but not release it completely so that it goes up), not noticeable with eyes, only with my finger muscles. I need to always make sure to apply enough force to the A button to keep it pressed.

    So, is this fixable? I can still return it, but I'd prefer not go through all the hassle. Also, I'm not sure the salesperson will see this as a defect, because "just press on it harder". Thanks...

    submitted by /u/RapidCuscus
    [link] [comments]

    2 points away from an xbox giftcard... pain.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:38 AM PST

    Extend your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 4 months for $23 + other Xbox deals

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:17 PM PST

    Hey! I’m planning on doing the afk money job on gta V. Is it a risk to have the xbox one on overnight?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:12 PM PST

    Is Xbox 360 Marketplace safe to buy from?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:36 PM PST

    I'm trying to buy kinect games for original xbox 360, and prices for some games in my region(europe) haven't dropped since 6 years (every game at around 60€). I was wondering if it's still safe to buy from official xbox 360 marketplace. Or better yet, if you know about any website, which still sells xbox 360 keys.

    submitted by /u/flegmatematik
    [link] [comments]

    Gamerpic not updating

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:31 PM PST

    So I was doing a custom profile picture and when I did it, it said "don't worry we still have your picture and will verify when it's OK" but it has said that for a day now and I have tried multiple times

    submitted by /u/ALAN9608_
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to mute headphones and use as mic and hear game and party chat from speakers? I need to capture game (Fortnite) obs but game sound goes to speakers (so to my pc) and vocal chat to headphones no matter if I set output headphone speakers or both

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:29 PM PST

    Can anyone tell me why it’s doing this? I know skate 3 is compatible with my xbox i’ve played it before on it. How can i fix it?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:28 PM PST

    New Games added to Original Xbox Backwards compatibility?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:29 AM PST

    Hello everyone, i noticed that the last time the OG Xbox Backwards compatibility list is June 2019 with the addition of Armed and Dangerous, Splinter Cell and a little group of Ubisoft and EA games. Will it ever be a chance of new (old?) Games added to the list? I have some Disc games like Voodoo Vince, Nightcaster, Backyard Wrestling, Sonic Heroes, Prince of Persia Sands of time and a lot of other games that i would like to play with a Series X

    submitted by /u/Nevarnost
    [link] [comments]

    How do you find your total game played time not on the console?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:14 PM PST

    I'm looking to see how long I've been playing Cyberpunk while I'm away from my console but having no luck.

    I've seen people say you can use the app and it's supposedly somewhere around the achievement list, but I don't see anything in there.

    I've also tried on xbox.com with no luck.

    Am I just looking in the wrong places, or is this feature only available on the console itself?

    submitted by /u/CapnBubbles
    [link] [comments]

    When do the 10K Rewards points are added to your balance after finishing the quest?? I suppose that the 10K in the left has to have a checkmark like any other completed quest, all help would be welcome, thanks!!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:09 PM PST

    Xbox series s mic settings says that kinect can be used as mic ... proofs pls? ��

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:08 PM PST

    I have xbox game pass already but I got a code for 3 months and I want to give it out :)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:36 AM PST

    First want to get it andf redeem it gets it:

    TYMJK-6QX4T-TDT3R-7PRKV-GVT6Z

    submitted by /u/IdoTheCat25
    [link] [comments]

    Hi. I need some help.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:41 PM PST

    So, I have an Xbox Live account on the app. It works perfectly fine. I have an Xbox 360. Today, I finally decided to put my Xbox Live account on my console. I chose Download Profile, and entered my email and Microsoft password. It read an error message along the lines of "update your credentials", so I changed my password. The same error message popped up. What am I supposed to do?

    submitted by /u/Annamations333
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t buy anything

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:33 PM PST

    I have been trying to buy madden for two days now and the moment I press buy it says "Oops not sure what happened there. Please try again later" does anybody know what this is?

    The error code they give me is: ECrHb71XW7HJbw44vahshJ.95

    submitted by /u/Ongis-Pongis
    [link] [comments]

    Need help fixing packet loss

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:12 PM PST

    Hello,

    I run a wireless connection with fairly low ping, around 40 on a good day, sometimes around 60. But that's not the problem. I have a frequent issue with packet loss when I play Fifa and more noticeably Warzone and Black ops Cold War.

    It's not nearly as bad in Fifa as it is in Warzone/Cold War, but still frustrating anyway, because on COD it disconnects me from Xbox live as well as the COD servers, whereas I never disconnect from EA servers, I just get around 5 seconds of packet loss before the game resumes. On Fifa it doesn't kick me off Xbox live as well, but it does on COD. When I do get disconnected, my internet is still working on my phone, laptop etc, so I think the packet loss is sufficient enough where it boots me off the COD servers and so I think the loss of packets is the issue instead of my actual WiFi. (do correct if wrong)

    I've been looking for WiFi boosters to put in my room and hook up to my Xbox via Ethernet cable, would this work?? Or would I need a Ethernet cable directly from my router to my Xbox to eliminate packet loss? Other than this, my internet is fine. I should add that my wireless router is around 5m from my Xbox, with just a door/wall between them

    Any help much appreciated

    submitted by /u/bigShell1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment