• Breaking News

    Monday, October 12, 2020

    Xbox - Shipment arrived

    Xbox - Shipment arrived


    Shipment arrived

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    I’d just like to thank microsoft for this wonderful collection of horror games

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    having issues with connecting to internet

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    my xbox says i am connected to the internet, but every time i want to play an online game or go to the game store, it says to run a network connection test. i have done this multiple times and it says everything is running well. can anyone help me with this? sorry if some of this didn't make much sense, i'm not very good with xbox

    submitted by /u/shiftunderscore
    [link] [comments]

    Finally hit 100,000 gamerscore

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Took me 7 years but I finally hit it. 200,000 here I come!

    submitted by /u/YourWisemenDontKnow
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox is weird

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    The only resolutions I can use are 640x480 and 1080p. I cannot use 720p which is the one I need to use. I cannot use 1080 because it shows red dots all over the place. How do I fix?

    submitted by /u/GASNOxd
    [link] [comments]

    Will I not be able to go to my local retailer and buy an Xbox series x on release day?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    I remember when the Xbox one came out, I simply went to target the morning it came out and grabbed one off the shelf. Is that not possible with this new console?

    submitted by /u/IllustriousFuel0
    [link] [comments]

    Will ACV and Cyberpunk both be optimized for series x on their releases?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    I plan on buying ACValhalla and Cyberpunk on their releases for my series X. Are they both optimized for series x on release? Or will I have to wait for the smart delivery of optimized versions coming later? I'm buying disc copy of both.

    submitted by /u/DoinBizniz
    [link] [comments]

    Best Monitor for Xbox Series X?!?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    What monitor will work best for the Xbox Series X? I am having a hard time finding something with a HDMI 2.1, 1 ms refresh rate, 4K UHD, 144 Hz within a reasonable price range. I need help!!!!

    submitted by /u/Missrobynhood
    [link] [comments]

    It’s my birthday and my wife didn’t want me to open a box with a preorder slip, so she scored an early realease of the Series X.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Hiking through the woods today when I came across this

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    How can I get my Gamertag from my old profile?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    I'm guessing it's a case of having to close my old account and then changing my Gamertag on the new one to the original once deleted?

    submitted by /u/jj03max01
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 Xbox codes

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    I have several fallout 3 Xbox codes. Have been trying to trade them on game trade on reddit with little luck. Any advise where I can trade these for other game codes ?

    submitted by /u/p0lisht0m
    [link] [comments]

    Look what I found for a $1 at a yard sale... never heard of this one

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    Best games on xCloud for trip to work

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    thinking about getting a Razer Kishi and looking what i could play.

    What games would you recommend are ideal for a roughly 20 minute trip to work. So i am looking for something i can play a quick round/level on the trip. Of course games that take longer to really get something done or finish a level are out of question.

    submitted by /u/sicsche
    [link] [comments]

    A bit of help please

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    So, I have a day one XBOne and something odd started it happening. It will no longer read Xbox One discs. It will read 360 discs, but not Xbox One ones. I've tried resets and power cycles to no avail. Ive also used a lens cleaner. Does anyone have any other tips? Much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/azarmyguy1981
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox scuff or Xbox elite series 2

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Don't know what to get a Xbox elite or the Xbox controller scuff

    submitted by /u/Dave28377
    [link] [comments]

    Oops - unboxing leak

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Buying advice, please

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Looking for advice: My 13 year old daughter wants her first Xbox console. She likes Fortnight. Christmas is coming and I need help knowing what I should buy please. I just saw an ad from Costco for an Xbox One S 1TB Core for $249 USD. Unsure if that would be sufficient?

    What console? Headset? Subscription?

    Thank you so much! JKN

    submitted by /u/jknIN
    [link] [comments]

    When does the Xbox App Game Streaming become available for IOS?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    When does the Xbox Beta IOS app become available for everyone?

    submitted by /u/TurtleBuoy
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Xbox peeps is it viable to buy a one x or series x just for older games??

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    I really dont care about the new xbox games and even if i want them i have a much more powerful pc to play them but i do want the enhanced version of some older game (fable 2 is barely visible under all this bloom and blur on the 360) so my question would be can i play all games on the x or just the enhanced list ?? And would there be a difference between one x and series x??

    submitted by /u/anima311
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone heard about Xbox Series X/S being restocked for prime day?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    (I don't know if this kind of post is allowed?)

    submitted by /u/MMSG
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment