• Breaking News

    Monday, October 12, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Thank you all for the help! Thanks to people replying to an earlier post of mine, instructing how to find old downloaded games, I once again have The Simpsons Arcade game. I thought it was gone forever when my old 360 died about 5 years ago.

    Xbox 360 - Thank you all for the help! Thanks to people replying to an earlier post of mine, instructing how to find old downloaded games, I once again have The Simpsons Arcade game. I thought it was gone forever when my old 360 died about 5 years ago.


    Thank you all for the help! Thanks to people replying to an earlier post of mine, instructing how to find old downloaded games, I once again have The Simpsons Arcade game. I thought it was gone forever when my old 360 died about 5 years ago.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    A truck full of Xbox 360 XDK units heading for e-waste

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    A photo I took on December 28th 2011.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    Need for Speed - Underground 2 Error. Please Help!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    Anybody remember this game on the Arcade?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    I very vividly remember playing the demo of a game years ago, and can't remember the name. All I know is that it was a 2-D puzzle/platformer, with a hand-drawn Victorian style. A lot of the puzzles had to do with clocks and time (it may have taken place in a clock tower) and you collected pies in the game, kind of like Mario coins.

    submitted by /u/Tracula707
    [link] [comments]

    I bought a used "FC The Wild Expedition", couse I thought it would be awesome to have all the 4 games as physical copies. But when it arrived I noticed Blood Dragon and FC1 are Codes, not discs... I guess you can use that code only once right? So if the game is used they are unactive?...

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    I needhelp with Hard drive upgrade!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    As the title states I need help with upgrading the hard drive in my 360, I want to put a SSD in my 360S. Does anyone know which SSD's are compatible to work internally without mods ? Needs to be 500Gb max

    submitted by /u/Steins-gateJaron
    [link] [comments]

    My controller wont pair to my Xbox 360 S

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Controller flashes lights but the xbox stops flashing and they wont sync, please help!

    submitted by /u/cshicken_one
    [link] [comments]

    Replacement of an HDD

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    Hi all

    My HDD died so I ordered a replacement HDD (Hitachi) and now my console doesn't detect it.

    I read up some tutorials and most talk about only Western Digital hard drives being compatible.

    Is this true? Do I need to buy a WD HDD or is there something I can do with this Hitachi drive?

    Thanks.

    Ps. If this is posted in the wrong sub, please let me know.

    submitted by /u/DGSlider
    [link] [comments]

    Disk is a little scratched but the game starts up and I can do the shoot around in ncaa basketball 10. As soon as I press start to start a game this message pops up.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Is my console prone to hardware failures?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    I own a Xbox 360 E and I'm wondering if it could break down like other older 360 models.

    submitted by /u/SyllabicFir
    [link] [comments]

    Instant Red and flashing power button, loud fan

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Hi there! I've tried to plug my 360 Slim back in after a few years and the power button goes green, and immediately turns flashing red and the fan kicks on overdrive. Anyone have any ideas as to what this is or how to fix it? I can't find many solutions online, but it seems to be something with the heatsink or a heat sensor from my research.

    submitted by /u/Pereoutai
    [link] [comments]

    Halo 4 issues

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    I figured this would likely be the best subreddit to share my recent issues with. I truly want to try Halo 4 but it seems that every disc I purchase, regardless of how perfect it may be, will not work on my 4gb Xbox 360 Slim. I've tried three different copies, the first two did have some scratches, so I figured I had bad luck the first two times. I purchased a third copy on Saturday, only to find that the disc won't read, again. Has anyone else experienced this issue, or could someone provide some insight?

    submitted by /u/Ecker1991
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 won't display

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    I haven't hooked up my xbox 360 S for a year. I just wanted to play a single player game. When I hooked it up and turned it on, it showed the logo and asked if I wanted to update. I said no. It showed a white background for many minutes. Nothing happened so I turned it off then back on. Now it won't show anything and my controller is forever blinking. I can turn on the console with the controller but then all four lights blink forever. I've read on forums that I need to change the hdmi. My same hdmi works perfectly with my docked Nintendo switch and PS4. I see them on my monitor, just not my xbox 360 anymore. I tried plugging it to my hdtv and still nothing displayed. My Switch and PS4 work with the same hdmi though. Did I break my xbox by declining to update or power it off during the white screen? Help please.

    submitted by /u/FreexLancer
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 1943 achievements not popping

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    I use to play this game when it first released back in 09 but I was just a kid and didn't know what I was doing.

    I just reinstalled it, played some matches and captured well over 5 flags and nothing. I also melee killed a player with the sword (if that's what melee is in this game I don't know there was also a wrench). I was definitely in the plane for over 10 minutes. I also should have unlocked win once on every map.

    All this was just within the hour and nothing unlocked. Though after I backed out of the lobby it said updating stats and when I went to the stats menu at the main menu it was as if I never played the game before.

    submitted by /u/CommanderFaie
    [link] [comments]

    should i just buy xbox 360 games?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    so im wanting to buy xbox games and since there are backwards compatible games on xbox 360 then i could buy cheaper 360 games second hand instead of xbox. is there any pros and cons of 360 compatible games and xbox one games i should know about? any differences?

    also already bought 1 xbox one game and im wondering if i should just get the 360 games for cheaper

    submitted by /u/KnightDiviN3r
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 RROD fix, works on 360 Slim too!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment