• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 11, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Saturday and Sunday garage sale/goodwill pick up. $33.00 bucks. I will also do a before and after pic on the 360 carry case after I steam clean it next weekend ....

    Xbox 360 - Saturday and Sunday garage sale/goodwill pick up. $33.00 bucks. I will also do a before and after pic on the 360 carry case after I steam clean it next weekend ....


    Saturday and Sunday garage sale/goodwill pick up. $33.00 bucks. I will also do a before and after pic on the 360 carry case after I steam clean it next weekend ....

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    Music On OG Launch 360’s

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Hey guys! I have some great memories of my OG 360 back in the day when I discovered it had some preloaded music on the HDD. I remember one of the songs was "Happens all the time" by Cold. But would love to find out what other songs it had on it.

    Did anyone else have these songs on their drive? Was I the only one?

    I remember so vividly exploring the "blades" and coming across the media tab and having the music on it. TIA!

    submitted by /u/CelestialWo1fie
    [link] [comments]

    Not bad for $70

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    Part of my Collection.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    7th gen console and Wii U (because it was made to compete with 7th gen) specs to my best ability of tracking the info down.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Can I get banned if I download games from another country?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    There are some free games in other countries' stores, but I'm afraid of download them and my console get banned. Some people say it's safe, others say there's some risk but not as much as Xone because Microsoft doesn't care about X360 anymore, so I'm not sure I to do.

    submitted by /u/zerocriatividade
    [link] [comments]

    Kid on Xbox live finds his mom cheating *WARNING*

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    Game recommendations for a fairly new collector and a return to the console

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    How's everyone doing tonight ? I've recently picked up a 360 S and am after some recommendations.

    I had a 360 around 3 years ago but got rid of it but I'd had that since 2009 so I've played a fair few games on it .

    I missed it so thought I'd grab another and start collecting games . Planning on going through all the call of duty campaigns ( Which I'm only missing Ghosts and advanced warfare but I have them and there are in the backlog ) What would people say are some underrated games ? I'm definitely a single player story guy but also like a good FPS or racing game ( I've played all the horizons and Forzas already though !) Failing that something open world like Jc2 or GTA which I've also played .. I'm running low on ideas ... Reddit .. help a dude out !

    submitted by /u/Formatted_Gnu
    [link] [comments]

    hard drive needs for Xbox live

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    my kids have an xbox360 slim. It has no HDD, thus, no ability to utilize the xbox live services, or streaming services. Is it required to purchase the proprietary INTERNAL HDD, or can one use any windows formatted external HDD via USB interface?

    submitted by /u/Red-HandedBandit
    [link] [comments]

    Moving my save data from a 360 s to a new S

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    I want to get a new 360 s (one thats halo or gears themed) and sell my base S console. I dont have a external hard drive in my one, but if i bought one would i be able to use it to transfer over my data? Or are there other ways. Its easy as hell on Xbox one but im unsure about the 360. I haven't got any downloaded games on there as all mine are ok did and I assume themes are just downloaded from the store again

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/realifesupernintendo
    [link] [comments]

    i need good games can u guys recommend me some bangers pls

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    Super-Loud Disc Drive?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Hey all. I got a pre-owned Xbox 360 back in January and I've always found the disc drive really noisy. It doesn't seem to matter if I install the disc to the harddrive or not, it pretty much runs the whole time. 148 GB free on the drive.

    Is this normal? I realize the console is probably 9 or 10 years old by now. The warranty expired in 2015. I am wondering if I break the seal and open up the box if there's a way to clean the drive, or do something to make it quieter?

    Second question, anyway to get Xbox Hall of Fame points with a 360 only?

    submitted by /u/agent_wolfe
    [link] [comments]

    Question about 360 and og xbox games

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    So my 360 slim has this wierd issue where it won't play most of my original xbox games. The game I was trying to play in particular was counter strike, so I know its not the games fault, it is backwards compatible and works in my original. The only 2 games that work are halo 1 and 2. I got mine used and assumed it was an off brand hard drive that can't run xbox games, but why would it run halo 1 and 2 fine?

    submitted by /u/Timmytatoe
    [link] [comments]

    With the Series X, will I finally be able to access and use my 360 saves again?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Long story short: My 360 RROD on me about a year ago. Like a fool, I traded in all my games that weren't on the backwards compatible list for XBONEX.

    I've got well over 1,500 HRS into Skyrim on 360 - probably double that if you count loading screens - and had to start from scratch when I upgraded.

    Anyone have any idea if the XBSX or XBSS, since they claim full backwards compatibility, will allow us to access our cloud saves and to apply them to 360 games? (Basically: Can I get my Dragonrider and Shadowmere back???)

    submitted by /u/tonydanza1
    [link] [comments]

    Unplayable content error

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    I'm getting the unplayable content error, status code 69-80004005. It's just an mp4 file. How do I fix?

    submitted by /u/orbitzzzzzz
    [link] [comments]

    Halo 3 Players Wanted

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Good morning, y'all!

    If anyone is interested in playing objective game types like capture the flag, or some of the silly custom games feel free to ahead and send a message to GalacticN7 on Xbox Live.

    I'm also keen on squading up to go into social slayer as well.

    Looking forward to squading up with at least one person: hopefully we can get some custom games goin'.

    submitted by /u/MtnDewLord117
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone remember Blur or PGR? List gamer tags below!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    There was Project Gotham Racing which was basically Forza's predecessor, and also a game called Blur that was still a good game, but very underrated. If you guys have Blur, PGR 3 or PGR 4, feel free to put your gamertag in the comments so people can meet up on these great games. My gamertag is CryogenicNewt05, feel free to send me a friend request on 360

    submitted by /u/CryogenicNewt
    [link] [comments]

    What are some good horror games in the Xbox 360?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    And how often do they go on sale especially during Black Friday?

    submitted by /u/Wooden_Examination
    [link] [comments]

    The remainder of my Collection

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    Need stealth bros to play Tenchu Z co-op with... GamerTag: Slippery Nixon

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Not much more to say than the title. Stealth games are the best games. I am on Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4 (barely), and PC. Down to play just about any sneak em up, but Tenchu Z is one of my favorite games of all time, even though it's not even the best Tenchu game lol

    submitted by /u/SlipperyNixon
    [link] [comments]

    How do I re-download a game I purchased many years ago, Microsoft is trying to force me to buy it again.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    I recently booted my 360 up for the first time in years. I was going through my hard drive and clearing stuff up. I noticed that I had Fable Anniversary Editon but I have never owned the game. So it peaked my curiosity. I went to "My Games" and there it was, clicked play and boom loaded right up. I had no save files, so I must have purchased it at some point, possibly when it was on sale and never played it. Anyways I've been having a blast playing it up until I got to Oakvale. Game keeps freezing and crashing left and right so I figured well I guess I will delete it and re-download.

    Microsoft has other plans, they want me to buy the game again. I have zero proof that I bought the game in the past because it was so long ago it does not show up. I have no idea what to do, I've only ever had one account so I know I'm on the right account. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Travis4261
    [link] [comments]

    plants v Zombies gw login help? I can’t get by this screen there is no way to say next. I created an era account with the same email as my Xbox account.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Quake 4 - looking 4 a match

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    Anyone down for a game later today when I get home from work? Shoot me a PM

    submitted by /u/silver_samual
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment