• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 2, 2020

    Xbox - Crossplay ftw, the console war is lame

    Xbox - Crossplay ftw, the console war is lame


    Crossplay ftw, the console war is lame

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    Designed for Xbox – A New Look

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    So my xbox one x remote doesn't seem to want to work with brand new batteries. But the moment I connect a cable to the remote it works fine.. I can't seem to be able to use it unless I keep the cable in.. Any help ??

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    Is xbox one x worth buying in September 2020?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Just as the title says: is it worth it to get a refurbished (200 €) Xbox one x now? Or is it a waste of money knowing the series x will launch next month?

    I am not a hardcore gamer but game pass and a cheap console that will have games for 2 more years is a great proposition.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Thevolk33
    [link] [comments]

    12 months gold

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    Has anybody used a 12 month gold card since it's been discontinued, I've been wanting to pick one up but am unsure if it's going to work since Xbox discontinued it's 12 month gold subscription on the Microsoft store

    submitted by /u/Dry_Pop_4053
    [link] [comments]

    Any ideas?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    I run a speed test on my phone and get up to 300mbps but xbox is only downloading at 30mbps.... and its hardwired. And nothing else is using thr internet besides my phone. Any idea on what could be the issue or what I could do to improve the speed?

    submitted by /u/phantombuz
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Seemingly Now Openly Admitting Xbox Series S Exists Before It's Announced - IGN

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    HDMI failure

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    I bought an Xbox one 2013 it's an excellent machine never gone wrong , in fact my daughter has it and it's still going strong , last November I treated myself to an X , it lasted till April May time and then hdmi failure loss of signal , shop exchanged it for me even tho the Covid apocalypse was on , I need an Xbox for the end of the world , new Xbox turns up and all good till 2 days ago, same thing again, signal failure , I'm assuming this is a common problem on the X , anyone else had this

    submitted by /u/boleyn7474
    [link] [comments]

    What part of Xbox One does this belong to?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Oookay xbox, nice recommendation.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 03:21 AM PDT

    Do subscription codes ever expire?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Was thinking of buying one right now since I have the money but my current Xbox Live Gold Ultimate subscription is yet to run out. Was wondering if I can buy a subscription code right now and use it in a few weeks?

    submitted by /u/Hamza-KB
    [link] [comments]

    An interesting title

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Hello fellow wanderers

    So awhile ago my left joystick became unusable since it moves on it's own anyway it's my birthday in almost a week and I'm planning on asking for a new controller, I'm just wondering if i should get a wireless controller or a wired controller? Also how long is the wire for the wired controller?

    submitted by /u/thrash2025
    [link] [comments]

    How do I check the size of games in the store after the update?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    I'm stupid I know but for the life of me I just can't find it. Before you just had to scroll down under Overview but I'm guessing this was changed. Thanks guys.

    submitted by /u/MrGhost44
    [link] [comments]

    I don't understand xbox live?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Hello there. So I play sea of thieves on pc via game pass but now I want to switch to steam but I don't want to lose all my progress and so according to what I'm seeing online I can enter my xbox live acc on the steam version and it will give me my progress back but the thing is (IK this sounds stupid) I don't actually know if I have a xbox live acc because I can't tell if it's a Microsoft acc or Xbox live and everytime I try to go to the Xbox website and login with my acc and then click on xbox profile it takes me to a page that reads "Hey, what happened to this page?" and on top of that when i try to login on the sea of thieves website it immediately takes me to a sea of thieves support page about how your Microsoft acc needs to linked to xbox live acc to login. Again this might sound like a stupid question but I'm quite confused so I would really appreciate some help. Thx in advance.

    submitted by /u/Archimeades78
    [link] [comments]

    My 8 year old xbox 360 slim wont turn on is this it do i need a new power supply ?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Anyone know where to get 1697 bumpers?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    And yes I have extensively searched this, the answer for everything is "it didn't work, some of these in the pack fit but the rest didn't, I had to cut it", I bought some myself and they didn't fit. How hard is it to fill a plastic mold?

    submitted by /u/204OdTeslica
    [link] [comments]

    Fifa 14 disc not working ?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    I got fifa 14 used at GameStop yesterday for 99 cents at GameStop. It installed fine and I played the intro game fine but then I quit. Now when I load the disc up it will do all the loading screens and have me pick a language but when I try to load in all the way it freezes on the final screen. The background music still plays. I'm just wondering if there's any way to fix this, not the end of the world if there isn't

    submitted by /u/FestiveScrotum-
    [link] [comments]

    Good wheel + pedals recommendation for a 360?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    I got the playseat challenge seat and now need a good wheel and pedal set

    submitted by /u/Hywaystar74
    [link] [comments]

    Help!! Error code Ox80a40026 does not show up anywhere on the Xbox surrort page, I don’t know what to do.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    What will happen if I press this will it affect all the accounts on it or only the one I’m on rn?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    I finally know how to get pictures from Xbox to PC, so i dont have to make picture with my mobile phone from the TV anymore. I can do it with Cloud, its very easy, because i now understand the concept of Cloud, its got me thinking and braugt me to this idea, pictures from Shadow of War

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    What are some good multiplayer games to get into on gamepass

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    I don't really like single player story based games. And since rdr and rdo are being taken off of gamepass, I was wondering if there is any other good multiplayer games? I'm open to any suggestions.

    submitted by /u/TheGermanRaccoon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment