• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 2, 2020

    Xbox One - What Are You Playing Wednesday?

    Xbox One - What Are You Playing Wednesday?


    What Are You Playing Wednesday?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Hello Xbox One Fans! It's your friendly AutoModerator here. I'd like to invite everyone to discuss what games they've been spending some time with lately. Feel free to give a short review, share gameplay images, videos, or give it a rating. Also while we're here, feel free to share your gamertag so that others can join you. For the rest of my weekly posts, check out the scheduled posts list!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    It’s wild that it’s September 2nd and we still don’t know the price or release date for consoles supposedly releasing this year.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    Microsoft and Sony are both keeping those two vital pieces of information to themselves, which makes me think that a delay to next year is inevitable. The retail climate is in a weird place, unemployment is extremely high and I have to assume the pandemic has affected the way the consoles are produced and distributed. I know they're both pretending like it's all good and everything is moving along smoothly but that just can't be the case, right?

    If I'm wrong, when do you realistically think we'll see a price and release date?

    submitted by /u/PhoustPhoustPhoust
    [link] [comments]

    Super Lucky's Tale dev giving out delisted DLC for free

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    Resident Evil 7 now available on Game Pass

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Batman: Arkham Knight and more to leave Xbox Game Pass soon

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    A literal question in a survey I got from Microsoft about halo. Not too sure what to think about this.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    The Division 2 - New PVE game mode called The Summit coming. Features 100 floors of random generated encounters that scale in difficulty!

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    “No New” Next-Gen Xbox Series X News at Tokyo Game Show Online 2020, Microsoft Says

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Taco Bell teaming up with Microsoft/Xbox Series X this year!

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    Yakuza kimiwi is sooooo fun

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    A heads up for Achievement Hunters, Marvels Avengers seems to have multiple broken achievements.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Extra Game Pass code! Get it while it's hot!

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Finally. We can live out our childhood dreams with a Nerf Halo Assault Rifle.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    I have ungodly drift on my controller. Do you guys have any fixes? (Not Rubbing alcohol or compressed air, I tried those and it failed)

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    [Wasteland 3] Bears of War

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    Xbox game pass ultimate 14 day trial code if anyone wants it

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    Top 5 RPGs available on the Xbox One?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    I know "RPGs" is such a catch-all genre, but what would you say are the top 5 available on X1? I have hugely neglected them due to time constraints, and think I should get back into them, despite the time investment.

    submitted by /u/keltonz
    [link] [comments]

    Lost Game access on Xbox

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    I'm trying to help my Dad, he is 75 and loves his Xbox. But recently, he has lost access to his online games. When he opens one up, it says he needs to re-install it and it takes him to the store. When he goes to download it, it says it's already installed. I made sure he has Xbox gold so I know that's not the issue. Anyone else having this problem or a suggestion on how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/NaNaNaNaNaSuperman
    [link] [comments]

    Steep + The Crew bundle is cheaper than Steep itself...

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    How do I unfriend someone, I dont see the option remove friend?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    Designed for Xbox – A New Look, Continuous Compatibility - Xbox Wire

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Why cant xbox one download the updates in the background?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    I have been thinking about this for a while now. I hate it when I start it after a long day and the update screen just pops up. I mean my cellphone can donwload the update in the background and apply it whenever I want it to. So why cant an xbox one do that? Just download in the background and apply it on the next restart or before shut down or something.

    I am aware of keep my games and apps up to date option but I dont like the idea of keeping my xbox plugged in all the time.

    submitted by /u/TerribleChance4
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to stream from an android phone to the xbox one?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    Kinda basic question, but I thought I might as well ask. I have a Samsung galaxy S10+, and I was wondering, is it possible to screen share, or stream directly from my phone to my console?

    Anyone try anything like this before?

    submitted by /u/hughlyhuge
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One 101 - Dumb Dad question about controllers

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    We were gifted an xbox one recently. The controller is wired with the option of 2AA batteries to play wirelessly. I'm going to the experts here: Is there a controller version that can be played wirelessly no batteries required? I figure there has to be, what do you guys have, use and recommend?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Marylandurrr
    [link] [comments]

    None of my DLC or Season Pass shows up on my second Xbox One for Borderlands 3 under ready to install.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    I have two Xboxes and I purchased the gold edition of Borderlands 3 which came with the season pass, and on my main xbox in my living room all of the DLC and the season pass show up, but on the xbox in my office none of the DLC or season pass show up under the ready to install section. I've hard reset, power cycled, and it still hasn't fixed the problem. A couple of things to note:

    • Neither of my Xboxes are my "home" xbox, I'm game sharing with a friend.

    • I'm in the preview program on both xboxes

    • I own the gold edition of borderlands 3 which includes the season pass and all DLC packs.

    Any help is appreciated!

    EDIT: Just checked my living room xbox and I'm given the option to manage my season pass and the DLC I have from the season pass on the store, but not on my office xbox. I just deleted the game off of my off my office xbox and initiated a network transfer to transfer the game, DLC and bonus items to my office Xbox from my living room. I'm hoping this will properly transfer the license with the season pass and DLC over to my office. I'll keep you posted.

    submitted by /u/ChickenMcVeggieSlop
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment