• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 1, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Free code for Kinect gunslinger and fruit ninja

    Xbox 360 - Free code for Kinect gunslinger and fruit ninja


    Free code for Kinect gunslinger and fruit ninja

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    My 360 wired controller is broken

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    My 360 wired controller is broken it keeps disconnecting I have to figit with the wire to get it to work

    submitted by /u/DRAMATICHIPP016
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me with how to fix this?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    is it me or is walmart selling boxed 360s??

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    79% issue and refused a refund even though I was told to request one and it was within 14 days

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    When i try to update it fails ever time even if i try to use a USB

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    I have done everything and none of it works

    submitted by /u/Rd750kzee
    [link] [comments]

    I want to buy an SSD for speedrunning, can someone please tell me if it works with the 360

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    I want to speedrun a game but not sure if this ssd will work(with an external case.) Will it?

    submitted by /u/gamer3524
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox Live is updating..and this is the SECOND round. Is this normal?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Why is it in black and white??????

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Anybody want to play Dead Space 3?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    I've never done the co-op stuff...looking to get into it with someone who doesn't loathe the game!

    submitted by /u/IOnlyEndOnce
    [link] [comments]

    Can't download Just Cause 2.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    Hello, fellow gamers!

    Yesterday, I bought my JC2 for only 1 pound on the marketplace, with my hopes up, I pressed download and waited... Well, that didn't end pretty. Went up to 80%, then notified me "Can't download Just Cause 2."

    So, I am wondering, has anyone else been in this situation, maybe some tips how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/rixchy_
    [link] [comments]

    Help? Slim E Asking for Network Adapter

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    I bought a pre-owned 500GB Xbox 360 Slim E from EB Games yesterday. When I booted it up and went into network settings to connect it to my wi-fi; selected wi-fi and was given a pop-up telling me that I need an Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter.

    I didn't want to spend more money on something else after having bought the console, and had had a console previously that had built-in wi-fi reception (an E, as I've found out). So I called to ask if I could please exchange it for a different model. The employee asked me to read what the model was on the side of the box after I'd explained the issue, and he informed me that actually the E is the one model that has built-in and that it shouldn't be doing that.

    They don't currently have another 500GB E in stock so while I have it, maybe I can try to troubleshoot? What can I do to fix this, if anything?
    He suggested hooking it up with an ethernet cable, but I don't have one long enough. Then he suggested that I could try taking the console over to my modem, hooking it up and turning it on, and letting it sit, in case it needs to update something. He said that's what he'd do personally. Would that do anything? Is it worth a shot?

    Or should I just wait until they have another 500GB in stock and just exchange it (they have a couple 250GBs but I don't want to downgrade memory size -- lots of games lol)

    submitted by /u/Grimalkin_Felidae
    [link] [comments]

    360 controllers strange behaviour

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    I have a strange problem with my 360 pc cord controllers when I play Fallout76 on my computer. When i turn the controller downward it immediately disconnects and the keyboard/mouse controls are active. Putting it in the sitting position reconnects it back to controller controls.

    I tried my other 2nd controller which I hardly use and it does the same thing which rules out the first controller only having a bad connection.

    So is this a bug or feature? I haven't noticed it playing other games like GTA5 and considering how buggy Fallout76 is I put it down to as another bug but it could be a feature I'm not aware of.

    submitted by /u/empty_toilet_roll
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox 360 is in black and white?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    I don't know what is going on my wii and Xbox 360 both show black and white on the tv?

    submitted by /u/FINLAY-UK
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox 360 is in black and white?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    I don't know what is going on my wii and Xbox 360 both show black and white on the tv?

    submitted by /u/FINLAY-UK
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    So,i had some cash for games this month,about 50$ and i made a list of games that i heard were very nice,maybe you have some suggestions,heres my list: Dead island, Borderlands 2, Darksouls, La noire, Evil Within, Rage 1, Fallout 3 GOTY

    submitted by /u/perry_tha_platypus
    [link] [comments]

    Red Dead Redemption Save - Xbox 360

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Anybody have any spare games?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    Quite a stretch to ask I know, but if anybody has any digital game codes they dont want or even a gold trial i would really appreciate them.

    For reasons beyond my control I had to sell all my console collection last year.it absolutely killed me, but I thought incoukd rebuild it once i was back on my feet again. I recently treated myself to an xbox 360 before the lockdown as I found one in a charity shop for £15, it didnt have any games though, and I planned to get some at the end of the month when I got paid.

    Lockdown happened though and now I'm stuck in like everyone and playing a few games would really help me pass the time and keep my mind off things going on in the world right now.

    So if anybody has any or a gold trial so I could at least play games with gold for 7 days or something, they would be massively appreciated.

    As I said, I know it's a massive ask, so I dont expect anything, but thought it was worth an ask

    Stay safe people

    submitted by /u/UpTheTics2019
    [link] [comments]

    Audio cutting out or glitching intermittently

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    I've got an 360E that I purchased as sealed new-old-stock about 18 months ago. Pretty much since new, I've noticed an issue where audio seems to drop out for about 1 second. This can sometimes happen once a minute for a few minutes, but then I might not get it for 10-15 minutes or so. There doesn't seem to be anything that I can link it to.

    I get the issue with a new HDMI lead and also an older one that I have lying around. I've seen this issue on my old TV, where I was directly connecting the 360 to the TV and using the TV's built-in speakers and I also see this issue on my new TV where I have a soundbar connected and I'm using ARC to get audio from the 360 (connected to the TV) to the soundbar.

    I seem to get this a lot on NFS: Undercover, but I have experienced it on PGR3 and some XBLA games, although not as severe. I'm wondering if NFS: Undercover is trying to push more sound data out as it's a newer game.

    I've tried toggling surround sound off and on in the Xbox's settings. I don't want to turn surround off as I like having 5.1 sound going to my speakers (I have rear speakers setup on my soundbar).

    I used to own two original shape 360 consoles (before it had but in HDMI) and I didn't have this issue then.

    I'm wondering if the problem is the 360E. Does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/MasterRoot2409
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment