• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 2, 2020

    Xbox One - What Are You Playing Wednesday?

    Xbox One - What Are You Playing Wednesday?


    What Are You Playing Wednesday?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    Hello Xbox One Fans! It's your friendly AutoModerator here. I'd like to invite everyone to discuss what games they've been spending some time with lately. Feel free to give a short review, share gameplay images, videos, or give it a rating. Also while we're here, feel free to share your gamertag so that others can join you. For the rest of my weekly posts, check out the scheduled posts list!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Nier Automata now available on Game Pass

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    Sources: Despite Huge Sales, Borderlands 3 Developers Are Getting Stiffed On Bonuses

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Bethesda Softworks will not host digital showcase in June

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Interview: Head of Xbox Phil Spencer, Talking Xbox Series X – Unlocked 437 - IGN

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    This is how many things I need to update after not having access to my Xbox for 2 weeks. Kinda funny

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    Twitch Audio Glitch

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    Hey my friend has been streaming on twitch through Xbox one and having an audio glitch that just randomly occurs when he streams it's kinda of a disoriented static sound and ruins the stream if anyone has had this glitch or knows anything about it let me know

    submitted by /u/ItsMeHyper
    [link] [comments]

    Totally Reliable Delivery Service - Launch Trailer (Xbox, PC, PS4, Switch, iOS, Android) (Available now on Game Pass)

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Anyone know how to fix this it keeps happening and idk why.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    Soulslike action RPG Mortal Shell announced for Xbox One

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Looks like Machinarium launches april 16 for Xbox One

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    New console wont play used games

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    Hi my dads xbox one died so he brought a new xbox one x. Games like borderlands 3 that I got him for xmas will not play in it, it says this code has been redeemed. He has the original disk I brought it brand new. Does anyone know what he needs to do to sort it out please? He can't turn his old xbox on at all the power just flashes on then off is there a way for him to get his saved data off the old xbox?

    submitted by /u/Tweedzilla
    [link] [comments]

    Connection Issue

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 02:21 AM PDT

    So for some reason whenever I connect to the internet with my console the menu runs incredibly slow to the point where it's impossible to work with, all other wifi devices are working perfectly and the console runs when not connected to the internet. Is anyone else experiencing this? Or is there a way I can attempt to fix the issue if it's on my part?

    submitted by /u/mRfree13
    [link] [comments]

    How to create lfg without friends seeing?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    I sometimes appear offline because I hate teling people I don't want to play when I'm on a different game. However if I create a post they can always see it and I look like an ass. Is there a way to create a lfg without notifying friends?

    submitted by /u/throwawayreeftown
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody have tips on Capturing voice/Recording gameplay?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    Basically what the title says! I've been making clips on YouTube of a game I play and want to make more videos but also want to include my audio in game chat

    Im on a budget and just looking for the cheapest solution for right now (will upgrade down the road)

    Anything will help at this point.. somebody please help 😣

    submitted by /u/3pac_Christ
    [link] [comments]

    What are the top 3 achievements you are most proud of/worked the hardest for?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    For me it's:

    ...Becomes the Master - Titanfall 2. This single achievement took me probably 6 straight hours of failed attempts.

    My Brother's Keeper - Black Ops 3 - This one took my friends and I weeks of playing Der Eisendrache just to beat the final boss.

    Aren't You Thankful? - Dead Space 3. This game is definitely the easiest in the franchise but beating the entire campaign on the hardest difficulty without dying once was so nerve racking.

    submitted by /u/Han_Singular
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with chat audio while streaming and recording

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    Hi! While recording and streaming using the apps of Mixer or Twitch, in the streamings it can only be heard my audio, but not my friends in the game chat. How I can hear my friends in the gameplays and the streamings? I can hear them while playing, but not in the stream or gameplay.

    submitted by /u/ZaidVM
    [link] [comments]

    HyperX Cloud Stinger Core mic issues

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    I've been using my HyperX cloud stinger core (Xbox One edition) headset for 3 months, and I just noticed (i am sure it did not happen before) that when I use my inline mute switch to mute myself it still picks up louder sounds (speaking louder, blowing into he mic etc). Is my headset broken or is this some kind of bug?

    submitted by /u/KBalint20
    [link] [comments]

    Scalebound is Not in Development, Phil Spencer Confirms

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    I have a PowerA rechargeable unit for my controller. I’ve just bought a white controller, so was hoping to purchase another one of these batteries and a white back. Any idea where I’d be able to find one? Thanks.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    Digital Foundry Resident Evil 3

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Streaming Oneguide

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    Is there any way to stream oneguide to your PC? maybe some work around with the companion app? or an alternate program?

    submitted by /u/UnclePennybags12
    [link] [comments]

    Updated Website, it's got to mean something.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Question About Using A Monitor

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    If I were to get a monitor to play Xbox on, would I just need the monitor and my Xbox, or would I need to purchase more things to play?

    submitted by /u/Davisklem
    [link] [comments]

    Wont stop flashing

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    Everytime I turn off my xbox the icon on the console flashed for ever and dosent stop unless I unplug it anyone know what that's all about

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/saylavie123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment