• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Wild West, here I come.

    Xbox 360 - Wild West, here I come.


    Wild West, here I come.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:46 PM PST

    Anyone have any information on this?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:11 AM PST

    Xbox deleted my old xbox 360 gamerpic and I cannot find another image

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:31 PM PST

    Xbox deleted my old xbox 360 gamerpic and I cannot find another image

    I played a backwards compatible 360 game on my Xbox 1 and after retrieving my information it deleted my old gamerpic and replaced it with a default 360 gamerpic. The gamerpic came from some advertising promotional event on the 360. I can't for the life of me remember where it came from but it looks alot like the attached picture but the snake is red and the background is black. It is almost the same picture but recolored with solid red and black. The event also had a yellow bear head and a green skull with black backgrounds. Does anyone know which promotion this came from? Any input is much appreciated.

    https://preview.redd.it/pjw1xfkvn0g41.jpg?width=236&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=18430398e54a8e75c016c669cf72999cffe85098

    submitted by /u/madironman
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know where I can get spare rubber feet for the Slim E in the UK? (Google hates me and can't seem to find the correct ones).

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:17 AM PST

    Sorry for quality but this is my collection so far

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:46 AM PST

    My cat chewed my Xbox 360 power cord

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:20 AM PST

    Red ring, but alive.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:22 PM PST

    Anybody here play Scarface the world is yours on 360?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:49 PM PST

    If so do you have to have the disc or can you download it? Iv been looking for it in the Xbox but can't find it.

    submitted by /u/skeat24
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get some advice about what to expect from replacing my 360?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:01 PM PST

    My 360 is old and the disk drive barely functions. I'm looking to replace it as cheaply as possible but I don't know what to expect from the installed games, saves and data on my current 360.

    First, I should say that we do not have Gold and have no intention of getting it in the future again but we still have a couple games installed that were from the free trials and the "one month of Gold for one dollar" deals.

    We also have a couple games we have purchased through the digital store and downloaded.

    Moving to another xbox, how much of that stuff will transfer over? my current one does have a removable drive but I don't know what is stored on it vs the internal drive so I don't know what good moving it to the new 360 will do.

    Does that make sense?

    I'm primarily a PC gamer and the xbox is mostly for kids & family games so i'm just not experienced with consoles in general.

    Thanks for your time.

    submitted by /u/MMFSdjw
    [link] [comments]

    What game is this?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:46 PM PST

    I used to play this game on the Xbox 360 but I can't quite remember it. There were two robotd: orange and blue. It was like a 2D platformer but there was some 3D in the mix. And I'm pretty sure there was a level where you were going up a river. That's all I remember, so any help I can get will be appreciated to help me find this game.

    submitted by /u/R3M1X_CH1CHA
    [link] [comments]

    AAA battery mod

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:30 PM PST

    I need help finding a game.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:41 AM PST

    I don't know what it was called, but it was an fps multiplayer game with servers, it was an indie game, it also involved parkour, with armor customization. I vaguely remember a race mode where you do a parkour race to get guns and shoot the other racers.

    submitted by /u/Redgoldfishy
    [link] [comments]

    Why was Doritos Crash Course 2 taken down?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:33 AM PST

    That game was real fun and imo it was better than the 1st one. Made no sense to take it down. I was disappointed when that happened.

    submitted by /u/RudeJuggernaut
    [link] [comments]

    Safe to connect both the component and HDMI to Xbox360?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:01 PM PST

    I have a PC Monitor with no speakers, but has HDMI. I saw some videos online that basically say to take apart the Component cable box so that you can connect both the component cable as well as HDMI into the xbox 360 at the same time. Is this safe for the xbox? I figure that Microsoft prevented people from doing this for some reason. Just want to make sure doing this wouldn't damage the Xbox 360?

    submitted by /u/theone_2099
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what is causing this error?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:55 AM PST

    Is the Xbox 360 a durable console

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:21 PM PST

    Is the Xbox 360 a durable console? Have you had one for a long time that went through a lot of stress and strain and still works?

    submitted by /u/Xortor86
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment