• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!


    Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:08 AM PST

    Hello Xbox One Fans!

    It's your friendly AutoModerator here, inviting you to post pictures and videos of your newest creations and victories.

    Post pictures of paint jobs, custom controllers, battlestations, Achievements, Gamerscore, Pins - It's all fair game today!

    For a list of my Scheduled Posts - Check out the wiki!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Throwback to last year when I rented my friends son(4) the movie theatre so he could play games on it between Chemo treatments. Today, he’s in remission and got to ring the bell.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:03 PM PST

    Inspired by a recent post about cloud saves, I fired up my 13 year old Oblivion save. At least 4 Xboxs later, it just works.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:38 AM PST

    XFL uses xbox controller for the replay cameras.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:39 AM PST

    Modern Wafare season 2 trailer leaked via an account on xbox one

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:38 PM PST

    LATE UPDATE! wall mounted to perfection.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:53 PM PST

    Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot sold 1.5 million units its opening week.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:57 PM PST

    System Shock 3 by game director Warren Spector has been shelved.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:29 AM PST

    So people say my Xbox is incredibly slow

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:02 PM PST

    How would I "clean" my Xbox as that's what I've been told to do. I took the plastic shell off and took tape and used the tape to remove all the dust, what else could I do? I already put it back together but it's relatively easy to take apart, I have air duster but was afraid to use.

    submitted by /u/dirtycoot
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: The Phantasy Star Online 2 Beta Servers are back online!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:01 PM PST

    The servers will be open till 12:00am PST at which time the Beta will end.

    submitted by /u/Laughing__Man_
    [link] [comments]

    Phantasy Star Online 2 servers will be back up at 8pm edt

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:16 AM PST

    Goose Game, my kids, and art imitates life imitates art

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:39 AM PST

    I haven't quite shared my love of games with my 3 year old son yet, but I did show him "Untitled Goose Game" maybe a month ago because of its art style and simplicity of the controls. He pressed the buttons to make the goose "honk", flap its wings, and walk around a little. But it didn't last long and I assumed it didn't leave an impression.

    Yesterday I turned it on for myself, and he saw the title screen and shouted, "Goose Game! Can I have it?" I gave him the controller and couldn't believe his memory of it and the controls despite maybe a month passing. I had a little proud dad moment watching him get excited for a game like that, and he looked so cute holding the controller!

    Then my 1-year-old daughter jogs in from out of frame, pulls the controller out of his hands, and runs. He chases her around the dining room table in circles before he gets it back. And if you're familiar with the game...it couldn't have been a more fitting scene.

    TLDR : my daughter ruined my moment with my son while he played Untitled Goose Game by perfectly playing the role of the goose.

    submitted by /u/rustynversleeps
    [link] [comments]

    Question that's hard to describe.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:35 PM PST

    So if I tried to log in on to an xbox 360 with an account that I made on the xbox one will it work and will I still have my xbox live on the xbox 360?

    I know this is probably a stupid question that you probably don't get but still. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Bear-Man-Man
    [link] [comments]

    I need a little help, anybody knows how can I go there? I want to finish the game to 100%

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:14 PM PST

    How fun is state of decay 2?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:48 PM PST

    Looking for a fun relaxing game to play with my gf.

    Is this game any good?

    submitted by /u/frostmas
    [link] [comments]

    Your average download speed (in mbps).

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:19 PM PST

    Hey — Trying to survey folks to see what their average download speed when acquiring updates/games via Xbox live on a console that's hardwired.

    I'm on Gig Internet with Ethernet throughout the house. (Theoretical limits around 940Mbps)

    If anyone could fill out the following as a comparison so I can see if there are improvements to be made on my end.

    Console (Model):

    ISP Rated Speed:

    Hardwire/Wireless:

    Average Speed:

    ———

    Me:

    Xbox One S 1Gbps Hardwire 214Mbps (Downloading from Xbox Live).

    submitted by /u/moosequest
    [link] [comments]

    help :( data lost on fh4

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:33 PM PST

    So i accidentally Quit when it was syncing and then the next time i play all my data is gone and Im back to square one, this happen Feb 6-7(Don't remember the the exact date), i was pretty far in to the game(been playing for a year and half now i think) and i hate to see all my date go away, Can someone fix this. (Im playing on windows 10) on fh4

    submitted by /u/catchooiebandit
    [link] [comments]

    Backwards compatible game not downloading.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:41 PM PST

    Okay so I'm trying to install Fallout: New Vegas onto my Xbox One and it won't install or even show up. Not sure if it's a software or hardware issue but it's not working. Any solutions? Will give feedback if asked.

    submitted by /u/BlingReap
    [link] [comments]

    Ace combat 7 is this some kind of easter egg that the console shuts down every time you crash?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:19 PM PST

    Issues syncing third party media remote to Xbox One. The instructions are out of date

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:52 PM PST

    Xbox one x monitors

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:28 PM PST

    For those who play their Xbox one x on a monitor what monitor do you use?

    submitted by /u/SSJDaniel
    [link] [comments]

    If I'm gamesharing with someone and then change my xbox to being my home console, will I lose access to those games?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:54 PM PST

    I know this is a really obvious answer, but I just want to make sure. I kind of want to cut ties with that account so I'm contemplating just buying the game on my PC if I lose access. So from the other guy I have COD WW2 which I never play, and Red Dead 2 which I barely play, but that's the one I kinda wanna buy on PC. The main reason for me wanting to cut ties with the gameshare is cause he's the last one to have bought Live which is awesome cause I can play, but there's that TT Isle of Man for free and I can't get it lol. I just wanted to confirm I'd lose access to Live and those two games.

    submitted by /u/SanarySurMer
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Controller not recognized or usable on PC without batteries.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:52 PM PST

    This may sound stupid or weird. I just grabbed a new Xbox one controller after my last one broke. This is an old model without the 3.5 jack (which is another issue as the amazon post said it had it) The bigger issue is I have used the same wire for the last 3 years no problem on a few controllers, but this one wouldn't turn on. So on a whim I put batteries in and then turned it on and it connected to the computer fine and is seen, I ran a firmware update, thinking maybe now I would be fine without batteries, but nope it doesn't stay on. I tried the cable for my drawing tablet, and got the same issue, and both are data cables.

    submitted by /u/Bradyhype
    [link] [comments]

    Elite Series 2 and Thumb Stick Drift

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:35 PM PST

    Question/opinion about the Elite controllers...

    So, I've had the original Elite controller since 2015, and recently purchased the series 2. In the past, I'd ALWAYS removed my preferred thumb sticks and placed the default/shortest sticks back onto the controller to minimize the pressure that the netting within the case would put on the analog sticks.

    Obviously there is still a bit of tension placed on even the default sticks, as is noticeable by the fact that the case "rests" cracked open a fairly good amount while unzipped.

    Could that tension perhaps play any part in the stick drift and thumb stick issues that are so commonly discussed? It's a relatively small amount of directional pressure, but pressure nonetheless. I feel like microdot would've addressed this problem, as it seems fairly simple for their engineers to iron out after 4-5+ years working with the product.

    Also, what are some people's opinions on leaving the "other/preferred" sticks on the controller when storing it in the case? Obviously not the longest sticks, but say the medium sticks (360 left and domed right) that come with the Elite 2? Being just ever-so-slightly taller than the defaults, would that have any negative impact with the case's already-existing pressure that is placed on the smaller default sticks?

    I'm curious to get others' opinions on whether I'm blowing it out of proportion, or if others think that the case's pressure on the thumb sticks could actually be a fairly decent contributor to the common stick issues?

    TLDR: Do you think it's plausible for the controller's case netting to be a potential cause for the common thumb stick drift problems due to the tension being placed on them while zipped in the case? Would it be okay to leave the "medium" length thumb sticks on the controller when storing it, or would the excess height cause more problems when zipped into the fairly snug case?

    submitted by /u/BeefySwoleSauce
    [link] [comments]

    Elite Controller Series 2 Deadzone Issue

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:15 PM PST

    Defective Elite v2 with large thumbstick deadzone?

    I was playing Xbox at a friends house over the weekend and used a standard controller for the first time in years and I couldn't believe how good the thumbsticks felt!

    Then I went home and realized my Elite v2 has a pretty large deadzone in the right thumbstick, meaning I can slightly move the thumbstick around and it doesn't register any input in-game. So I exchanged it for a new one at Best Buy and this one is somehow worse!

    It's having a detrimental impact on my aim as I can't make small adjustments at higher sensitivities, and can't turn quickly enough at low sensitivities. This gets exacerbated when I use a KontrolFreek.

    Surprisingly there isn't a lot of discussion on this issue on the internet at all. Has anyone else experienced a large deadzone with their v2?

    I'm thinking I've just had bad luck with the controllers I'm getting and will keep swapping them out at Best Buy until I get one without the dead zone so I can actually aim properly.

    submitted by /u/Keetonicc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment