• Breaking News

    Monday, February 10, 2020

    Xbox - Spencer says Xbox are "going to be bold" with their decisions for the Series X

    Xbox - Spencer says Xbox are "going to be bold" with their decisions for the Series X


    Spencer says Xbox are "going to be bold" with their decisions for the Series X

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:08 AM PST

    Free 14 day trial for xbox game pass and xbox live gold

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:23 AM PST

    Dont have an xbox and got the code with a controller i bought. Here's the codes:

    Gold: J3NWT-VQ9YK-X6Q43-9Q9H3-4GCMR

    game pass: MD42X-XQYJG-WTDDD-YMV6M-PGCPZ

    submitted by /u/Charlopa24
    [link] [comments]

    Help identifying original XBOX accessory?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:58 AM PST

    Help identifying original XBOX accessory?

    https://preview.redd.it/ol2cn1apj5g41.jpg?width=491&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=db2323ff98cfd6b6a6741ffe81d650a11a98a054

    I found this in a recent thrift store visit. It's definitely an original XBOX accessory, but I'm trying to get any additional information. The cord has a USB Mini B Male connector end. The device has two openings on the top. One has a connection for an original XBOX memory card, and the other is of similar size, but has no connection. There are no markings or numbers anywhere on it, and my google searches were fruitless.

    Is it for some kind of 3rd party controller? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/sdss9462
    [link] [comments]

    An idea to help the exclusives issue.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:31 PM PST

    Ever since I was young, some of my favorite games of all time were the Portal games. A few days back I was thinking, what if Microsoft did a deal with Valve and did a new Portal game, but designed it like Super Mario Maker for Nintendo. People could create their own portal levels and upload them, as well as play and rate other peoples levels. Maybe I'm wrong, but I really think a lot of PS4 and Nintendo owners would consider picking up an Xbox One/Series X to check it out.

    submitted by /u/DesertEagle520
    [link] [comments]

    Classic games without button mashing to ease RSI

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:26 AM PST

    I'm looking for suggestions for fun classic (inexpensive) Xbox 360 or XBone games that don't involve button mashing using the right thumb.

    Through time and overuse, I managed to hurt my right thumb, which causes problems in other areas of my life. I therefore cut back almost entirely on my Xbox gaming, especially since I tend to play games with a lot of button mashing (at least the way I play them), including the Far Cry and Assassin's Creed series for instance.

    In case you're wondering, outside of gaming I did replace my computer mouse with a trackball and that helped plus I perform regular exercises to help heal and strengthen my hands and wrists. I'm managing the situation but I miss the gaming.

    Recently I replayed the story in GTA V and that went pretty good. The only mashing I had to do was on secondary mini games and I used my right index to mash the A button to avoid using my thumb. Moving the right stick doesn't hurt as long as I don't play for hours.

    Any suggestions? I'm okay with FPS and role playing games as long they don't involve combat sequences requiring right hand mashing or controlling multiple characters like Dragon Age:Inquisition.

    submitted by /u/anobono
    [link] [comments]

    Please help. I got a external hard drive and it was fine for a month but now when I try to install games on it I get this message. I tried transferring everything back to the internal and formatting the external hard drive, and it’s still giving me this error. Any idea how to fix it?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:20 PM PST

    I'm not a fan of the new my apps screen

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:18 PM PST

    Is there anyway to revert this?

    submitted by /u/fifteenplague
    [link] [comments]

    Does Xbox 360 still play Netflix?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:07 PM PST

    My Xbox won’t load anything at all, not games not apps nothing.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:20 PM PST

    I haven't been able to load anything today except for settings. Settings is the only thing I can open, nothing else. I reset it twice to nothing new, it loads for a second then it gives me a "please try again" error code is 0x8027025a

    submitted by /u/distalented
    [link] [comments]

    Guardians who still have Destiny 1, could I interest you in some rift?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:36 AM PST

    I just want to play some rift, no one plays actively from what I see and since it isn't in D2 I really have no one to play it.

    submitted by /u/TheBrokenPixels
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with Win10 Xbox apps.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:11 AM PST

    Hi fellow nerds..

    Already 2 hours I've been troubleshooting my Win10 installation. I would like to use the Xbox game bar to record my games, but whatever I do, it's not starting. Not with Winkey+G and not using the start Menu.

    Let me state a few facts;

    • I don't have an Xbox.
    • My Win10 installation has now 3 Xbox apps; Xbox(Beta), Xbox companion-console and Xbox game bar.
    • I login to the Xbox app using my live.nl email account credentials.
    • I updated my OS, Windows Store and all Xbox apps.
    • I followed this guide; https://windowsreport.com/xbox-app-windows-10-problem/
      but I couldn't find the Xbox Live Auth Manager service on my system.

    Strange thing is, when I perform this help from the support.microsoft.com site;
    "If nothing happens when you press the Windows logo key + G, check your Xbox Game Bar settings. Open the Start menu, and select Settings > Gaming and make sure Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Xbox Game Bar is On." the app freezes and the only thing I can do is close it.

    I would appreciate all ideas..

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/boluserectus
    [link] [comments]

    Just got an xbox one

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:56 AM PST

    Been a play station person for 6 years now, going back to Xbox. Bought a used Xbox One with halo mcc, halo 5, battlefield 1, 4, and 5, and battlefront 2. Enjoyed it so far, and am wishing I bought an Xbox one years ago.

    submitted by /u/Bad-stuff-going-on
    [link] [comments]

    Dad in need of advice/help with child account.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:09 AM PST

    I currently have an xbox live/gamepass account and my son has been using my account for a few years now to play games. He's finally asked if he can get his own gamertag and I think he's ready (10 yo). My question: Is there a way to get him a gamertag, but still have him play the games I purchased (digitally) on his account? I don't want to have to purchase games that we both play on each account. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/ironmonkey78
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone ever owned steelseries. At the moment I currently own a pair of turtle beach xo threes. I’m tempted to give this Bluetooth one a shot and was also wondering if these can be used as a wired headset

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:55 AM PST

    Anyone know when the new Xbox one ui is rolling out?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:51 AM PST

    Kind of curious to see if the new ui will run smoother than the current ui. The current ui seems to run kinda laggy (Xbox s).

    submitted by /u/BearsEatingTrash
    [link] [comments]

    How do you record for more than 10 minutes on Xbox one

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:47 AM PST

    All of the methods on YouTube don't work

    submitted by /u/Lucky_Orion
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone ever sent in hardware and it get lost?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:32 AM PST

    Has anyone here ever sent in hardware for warranty replacement and it get lost? I sent my Elite Series 2 in on 1/23 and nothing in the device support portal other than "On the way to us" in the status. I was worried about something like this so I chatted twice with Xbox Support and twice I was told by the reps that the controller was received and I should be getting the replacement back in a week. Well almost 3 weeks later, the 3rd agent says "Sorry we don't see that you've shipped it".

    I mean anyone else have this problem? If I was told accurate information I would have been able to get a video of me dropping it off AND it going out from the drop off, BUT the camera doesn't show past 2 weeks. I'm feelin like i'm probably going to be completely burned on a 1 month old $180.00 controller because either UPS or Microsoft lost it..... Anyone else have any package lost experiences or how they fixed?

    submitted by /u/hydroskillet
    [link] [comments]

    Headset Adapter

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:30 AM PST

    So it's been quite a few years since I bought a headset, and one of my buddies is looking for a new one. I've noticed almost none of them come with an adapter anymore. That seems so bizarre to me. Do you have to adjust the volume from the console settings? I really like having full controls over everything right at my finger tips. If I need to mute myself, or switch back and forth between party/game volume, it's all readily available.

    I have a decent pair of Turtle Beaches but I'm not sure if the adapter will work with other headsets? Are there any generic adapters that allow full functionality regardless of headset? Or am I just old and out of touch and stuck in my ways?

    submitted by /u/kadno
    [link] [comments]

    When the next gen coming maybe the xbox 360 servers closed?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:41 AM PST

    Question about owning more than one Xbox

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:56 AM PST

    We currently have an Xbox One X what is attached to my wife's account. I don't have one and never have. So all my save files for RDR2, GTA V, Fallen Order, Ect are on her account.

    Welp we know we will end up getting the new Xbox this year after it releases so my questions is, can we have two Xbox's with the same account logged in, and have them both run at that same time or do I need to just start my own account and deal with doing the games over again?

    I guess the end result would be her and I could maybe play together idk. Tips please

    submitted by /u/Alaskan_Lost
    [link] [comments]

    Just got a $10 gift card from Xbox game pass rewards any ideas on what to spend it on?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:07 PM PST

    Is this the actual name

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:38 AM PST

    I know this isn't class but here's the definition of the word "Series"

    SERIES :- A number of events, objects, or people of a similar or related kind coming one after another.

    "the explosion was the latest in a series of accidents"

    "The next TV series will have 10 episodes"

    "The disaster set off a series of events"

    "Xbox Series X"

    To me the word "series" implies the family of Xbox consoles.

    Xbox One Xbox One S Xbox One X Xbox (name)

    Calling a single machine a "series x" just sounds weird and whilst I get the consoles are all one big happy family and games will scale up and down the whole set of devices and in that context "Series X" works great but I'm left wondering:-

    Is this the actual name of the new console because it sounds odd

    Thoughts

    submitted by /u/Noctornus
    [link] [comments]

    I am currently in the market for a pair of gaming headphones. Preferably ones that work well with the Xbox one. I’m just looking for something comfortable to wear for several hours and has quality sound. Would it be better to look for a wireless headset or a wired headset? Which is the best of each?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:51 PM PST

    P.S.: I have glasses, so anything that works with that too.

    submitted by /u/wasteland_superhero
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment