• Breaking News

    Friday, February 4, 2022

    Xbox 360 - Finally got my hands on the Resident Evil Red Xbox 360!

    Xbox 360 - Finally got my hands on the Resident Evil Red Xbox 360!


    Finally got my hands on the Resident Evil Red Xbox 360!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 11:59 PM PST

    MY XBOX 360 COLLECTION IVE ADDED LOADS MORE THOUGHT ITS TIME FOR ANOTHER PHOTO ANY IDEAS WHAT GAMES TO GET NEXT IF YOU HAVE TOLD ME GAMES AND THERE NOT HERE I DO APOLOGISE AS I PROBABLY COULD NOT FIND THEM BUT I WILL EVENTUALLY

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 02:01 AM PST

    Got pretty lucky at my local gamestop today, finally

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 11:20 AM PST

    Pleasantly Surprised

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 10:27 AM PST

    A PSA to everyone who can’t sign in to their accounts

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 09:10 AM PST

    Hello everyone. If you keep getting error code 80151103 when trying to sign in to an Xbox live account, you're not alone. This has been happening for (as far as I know) a few days. Some people are saying to turn off 2FA or to unplug your Ethernet cable. Others are saying to "keep persisting until it works". Although these may work, Here's a step-by-step way of getting your account back. Full credit to u/Twiliraptor

    "I found this on the xbox forums and finally got this to work

    "1. Delete your profile from your Xbox 360

    1. Hit the xbox button and sign in but hit download profile

    2. Then put in your email and password

    3. When the progress bar appears and get to roughly 10% of the way to 100%, press the Xbox button on your controller. This will make the Xbox freak out for a moment and freeze. This will also make it so the profile doesn't download properly.

    4. Now once your xbox unfreezes and is back on the homescreen. Hit the xbox button again and hit sign in. You'll see your profile there, but it's greyed out cause it didn't transfer over properly. instead of hitting it, hit the download profile button again.

    5. This time when you put in your email and password, it will work and it will bypass whatever dumb thing that was happening that caused the 80151103 error. The bar will fill and then the xbox will freeze again.

    6. Leave it for a few minutes, and then turn it off. Turn it back on.

    7. Suddenly your profile is there and you can sign in and no error. DONE!

    Don't ask how this works, cause frankly I don't know. My best guess is causing the xbox to freeze during the bit where it's checking for whatever it's checking for that causes the error, causes the error to be bypassed. Then when attempting to recover again, it uses the partial data that had already gotten passed the error and allows you to download the rest of the profile."

    source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_profile-xbo_mngprof/xbox-360-login-problem-80151103/19f3d0fc-cf05-42f2-a1d6-34f571cb7850?auth=1

    It did take a bit to get this work though"

    I had to do this 3 times to get it to work. Best of luck to everyone

    submitted by /u/Oakisap
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone tell me more about this disc? I can't find anything online about it.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 02:52 PM PST

    The CEX pick ups I have got so far.Please share your recommendations

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 03:11 AM PST

    It’s connected, but it’s also not? How do i fix this?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 09:34 AM PST

    Didn't get much love at the time of release, but this is a great Bond game! Love that it plays like it's own movie. Cheesy intro music video and all

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 04:53 PM PST

    Mine xbox cant dowload mine accaount just an error apears every time

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 08:38 AM PST

    Where could I find a list of Xbox 360 games under $2?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 10:37 AM PST

    Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 10:35 AM PST

    Does anyone know if an Xbox 360 Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga disc will work on an Xbox one S?

    submitted by /u/Aromatic-Lavishness3
    [link] [comments]

    Put back together a really broken Xbox 360 for display purposes for my collection. Has RROD and overheating ��

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 10:49 AM PST

    x360run not glitching

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 04:22 AM PST

    (Im new to the moding scene) I've got a 2010 Slim with an x360run chip that is not glitching the system. I've got this system as not working, the system turn on and by that I mean only the the green center light without the four outer ring lighting up and also booting the console with the controller, but it doesn't sync it only turns the system on and no signal. What could I do in this situation?

    submitted by /u/Main-Increase-3845
    [link] [comments]

    Why am I getting this? I had no issue this morning… neither did I any day before that. I can’t sign in and I play xbox 360 like every other day

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 02:34 PM PST

    So I have $45 on my microsoft account but I don't really know what to buy with it unless there is a good game you guys think I should try. I wish I could buy accessories for my 360 but the microsoft store only sells newer gen stuff.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 11:13 PM PST

    Why High Ground Was Halo 3's Best Map

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 02:59 AM PST

    Help.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 01:58 AM PST

    Hello, so I wanted to play Spider-man Shattered dimensions on my xbox 360, but I didn't find way to do it, so I downloaded it from a rom website since I already have a modded xbox. I did everything I needed to do from the pc side and I formatted my usb on the xbox, but when I tried to transfer the game to the drive it said that there is no space. The usb has 16gb of space and the game file is 7gb.

    Any fix?

    submitted by /u/Zealousideal-Comb276
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to backup an unmodded xbox 360?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 05:12 AM PST

    I tried copying stuff to a flash drive but it wanted to transfer, not copy.

    would plugging in the hard drive to a computer and completely cloning the hard drive work?

    and then if I want to move all my data to a new xbox I don't need to use the transfer cable right? I can just make the clone on to another xbox hard drive and then transfer the license?

    submitted by /u/Michael074
    [link] [comments]

    Been getting this error for a while

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 05:08 PM PST

    HELP, X360 S reflow attempt gone wrong

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 08:10 PM PST

    I got a red ringed Xbox 360 Trinity and it came with the error 0-1-0-1. There is a video on YouTube explaining how to reflow the southbridge chip in order to get the system to work and I tried just that. I used Alseye S420 thermal paste, BAKU flux gel, Ronix 1104 heat gun at 450 degrees celsius and 95° ethanol. Truth be told I may have added too much flux around the chips which resulted in me using LOTS of ethanol to get it cleaned up. Now the system will immediately run it's fan fast and loud once plugged in the wall and the console won't even turn on. Is there anything I can do? I am thinking of cleaning the motherboard with isopropyl alcohol, trying to reflow again or get the console to overheat which may be outright dumb but I have completely run out of ideas and I'm starting to get worried.

    submitted by /u/boghos_
    [link] [comments]

    Link rate 2mbps on 1.2gbps

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 09:11 PM PST

    I have an Orbi mesh network. Xbox 360 used to connect to it just fine. Now it's saying multiple networks with the same name (the router and the satellite) and won't connect. If I unplug the satellite it will connect to the router with a link rate of 1mbps. I created a guest wifi for the Xbox and it will connect to this, but the link rate is only 2mbps.

    Stats: Latency: 51 Upload: 9.43 Download: 1.10 Wifi speed: 2

    How do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/iMTB
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360E, doesn't turn on

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 04:53 PM PST

    Hi, my Xbox 360E doesnt turn on. Just flash green one console and charger for a second. Do you know how to manage with it?

    submitted by /u/Dawidbl
    [link] [comments]

    Are either of these real? I know that one of them isn’t, as it’s been circulating around recently, but maybe both are fake??

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 07:06 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment