• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 9, 2021

    Xbox One - 17 years ago, we stuck it for the first time. Happy Birthday, Halo 2!

    Xbox One - 17 years ago, we stuck it for the first time. Happy Birthday, Halo 2!


    17 years ago, we stuck it for the first time. Happy Birthday, Halo 2!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 11:46 AM PST

    Bethesda Game Studios Is Committed to Single-Player Games

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 10:21 AM PST

    Now this is a pretty cool one!!����.. Got to have that wheel in the air over the finish ����

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 04:36 PM PST

    Crunchyroll Premium Arrives on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 09:08 AM PST

    Forza Horizon 5 has 4.5 Million + players across PC, cloud & console

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 07:18 PM PST

    PSA for all Forza players that get stuck. You can reset car position by opening menu and pressing the left thumbstick

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 06:20 AM PST

    Cars seems to get stuck very often in Forza Horizon 5.

    submitted by /u/system3601
    [link] [comments]

    Phil Spencer wants casual and social games acquisitions for Xbox

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 06:00 PM PST

    Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep One Shot Adventure now available for $9.99. It seems it’s a standalone re-release of the Borderlands 2’s DLC.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 09:24 AM PST

    Bethesda Has an Idea for Fallout 5, But Don’t Expect It For Many Years

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 09:25 AM PST

    Jump Force will leave the digital market on 2/7/2022 at 5 PM PST

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 09:33 PM PST

    Forza Horizon 5 devs talk multiplayer, social gaming, and how to win The Eliminator

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 06:51 AM PST

    Xbox One X cracking/popping when headset plugged in.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 10:17 PM PST

    For a while now, a couple of months I think, I've noticed the audio popping when I have my headset plugged in on my Xbox One X. I use a RIG 800lx. I've tried literally everything. Replacing the headset didn't work, a new xbox didn't work, nor did a new controller or HDMI cable. I've removed the HDMI cable from the TV and still I hear the popping noise. Of course, I've also tried just about every combination of audio settings as well. It seems worse with Dolby Atmos or Windows Sonic adcitvated.

    The odd thing is, the audio affected isn't just coming through my headset. When I play the audio through my TV with no headset plugged in it sounds fine, but when I do have my headset plugged in even the TV audio is messed up. I seriously don't know what to do right now, I feel I have tried everything.

    Does anyone know of any solutions to this? I tried searching on google and found nothing which worked or matched.

    submitted by /u/AutisticAnarchy
    [link] [comments]

    My left stick topper just started rotating, is this normal? And can I fix it?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 06:23 PM PST

    How do I fix this XBOX Pc App Bug?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 12:40 PM PST

    Anyone want a Scuf Prestige Xbox controller?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 02:52 AM PST

    If you're still reading, I have a gently used/ like new Scuf Prestige controller for the Xbox that I no longer need and I want to GIVE it to a lucky gamer. Yep, give it away. No strings attached, no scams, just being nice. If you're interested, the only thing I would like is for you to tell me why I should send it to you. You a kid busting your butt in school and getting straight A's? Working two jobs trying to get through college? Just having a bad week/ month/ year? Just can't afford one? Tell me about it. Let's keep it honest though people. I'm trying to do something nice, so give me the courtesy of being honest. I want this to go to someone who will appreciate it and use it, not someone who is gonna throw it up on eBay or trade it for $10 of crack. 😂 I'll pick someone in the next couple of days and hit them up (please, USA only because of shipping prices). Thanks for reading and good luck.

    ***I just went through reading these and man, it's gonna be tough picking someone. I wish I could give everyone a controller, lol. Just letting everyone know I'm paying attention and will be picking someone soon. Thanks to everyone.

    ****OK, winner has been contacted. If they want to come forward that's up to them. Thank everyone for sharing stories and just being cool. Lots of love in the posts. Again, sorry everyone couldn't win. Best to all.

    **Mods can hit me up if there is an issue with this post. I didn't see anything in the rules specific to this.

    submitted by /u/aka_r4mses
    [link] [comments]

    Hab fun

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 04:34 PM PST

    My XB1 keeps switching itself back on??

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 06:57 PM PST

    For some reason my Xbox One has been constantly switching itself back on after I turn it off. I don't have an exact estimate on how long it usually takes to do this but it's usually over an hour. It did this once or twice before, but it's suddenly been constant for the last week. The heck's going on? This is why a touch-controlled power button instead of a normal one was a dumb idea.

    submitted by /u/SplitjawJanitor
    [link] [comments]

    Donut County can be modded?!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 06:54 PM PST

    Airborne Kingdom Console Launch Trailer [Video]

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 10:28 AM PST

    Anyone know anywhere I can buy an elite series 1 Xbox controller? Wanted to get my sister one and I’ve looked online and can only find used ones. She’s tried getting one from OfferUp supposedly lightly used but had very bad drift and the sellers ghosted us.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 02:52 PM PST

    Formatting SSD problem

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 04:30 PM PST

    Posting this for a friend, I tried helping but we are both at a loss. He has a Xbox One X, trying to plug the external storage.

    Inserted into Xbox like normal for storage, went to format and controller hit by cat exited before I could hit accept Now refuses to work, tried reformatting on PC since it normally forces it to work. Instead says "The parameter is incorrect".

    Edit 1: It is 1TB

    submitted by /u/No-Main6695
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One S keeps disconnecting from controllers every few minutes

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 04:21 PM PST

    Batteries full, everything updated, controller within feet of console, tried power cycling, re-connecting controller.. nothing works to fix. In a 5 minute rocket league match my controller disconnected 7 times for 10-15 seconds each. So frustrating

    submitted by /u/AnnualNeedleworker
    [link] [comments]

    i definitely did that on purpose

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 10:15 PM PST

    Games for 6 Local Players?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 01:18 PM PST

    My cousins bachelor party is this weekend and he wants to have a low key gaming night. We have 6 of us and at least two Xbox's. What are some games that we could all play together? We already have Halo in mind and I believe Rocket League should be good as well. What else could we play?

    submitted by /u/WarlockRock11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment