• Breaking News

    Friday, February 4, 2022

    Xbox - 0x87dd0003 error

    Xbox - 0x87dd0003 error


    0x87dd0003 error

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 11:01 PM PST

    So aroud 3 hours ago i played minecraft server and it was completely fine. 1 hour ago, I opened my mc launcher and this error appeared: 0x87dd0003 I searched on goggle,YT everyone I can but couldb't find any solution. Appreciate any solutions or advice, Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Own_Wrangler_3425
    [link] [comments]

    Why can people review games before they have even came out??

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 04:07 AM PST

    Xbox seriously needs to remove the feature where people can review a game they've pre-ordered but haven't played yet. The reason why i'm ranting about this is because of the Dying Light 2's xbox reviews; Dying light 2 has just released today and it already have 4.6 /5 stars because people gave the game 5 stars when their comment/review says something similar like "I cant wait to play this!". Now I cant tell if Dying Light 2 is any good, because all the real reviews are completely diluted with stupid and unnecessary comments telling us about how excited they are to play the game.

    Go on the xbox store and look at all the dying light 2 reviews, its just fucking ridiculous why Xbox allows this.

    submitted by /u/Soviet_soap69
    [link] [comments]

    Can't sign in to Xbox Live on PC help

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 09:52 PM PST

    The error code is 0x87DD0003 thats a 3 NOT A 5. I am so fucking fed up with the xbox app for its stupid updates they push that brick the whole app. Not that it was good to begin with.

    I've tried everything from signing out to reinstalling to resetting to restarting to repairing to clearing cache to services basically every fix under the sun and I can't find anything that works for this stupid error.

    submitted by /u/xsplice101
    [link] [comments]

    Login 0x87DD0003 Error

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 02:18 AM PST

    Some people are having issues login in. There are a few reports on https://downdetector.co.uk/status/xbox-live/, but you need to report it on the official website, maybe it will make a difference, because as of now, their website doesn't show any issues https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status

    submitted by /u/Lo2W96
    [link] [comments]

    I'm having trouble logging in

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 09:32 PM PST

    Hey guys I'm having some issues logging in on my computer it just keeps giving me this error code 0x87DD0003 I have no issues logging in on my phone or console tho so I don't know what the issue is but of course microsoft apparently doesn't take calls for this issue

    submitted by /u/themagicpanda95143
    [link] [comments]

    I grew up playing Xbox and I haven’t bought a game console in years and thinking about Xbox one X. Budget doesn’t matter. What all would you buy if you were me?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 05:42 AM PST

    Edit: I meant the Xbox series X. Whatever the newest one is.

    submitted by /u/agjjnf222
    [link] [comments]

    What would you say are the pros and cons of the Xbox X vs the S?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 06:08 AM PST

    Does anyone know how I could fix my XBOX, a firefighter came for an emergency and had disrupted the HDMI, maybe because of the snow and water but now the screen glitches every time I set it up with the Xbox.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 11:39 PM PST

    Is there a way to remove the on screen keyboard in the Microsoft Edge app?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 12:53 AM PST

    I use my Xbox at my desk, with a physical keyboard, and I only see the on screen keyboard as an annoyance. It's in the way of what i'm trying to look at, and I don't even use it! Please tell me there's a way to turn it off somehow. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/uzxnjinx2
    [link] [comments]

    Streaming to Twitch and YouTube

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 07:47 AM PST

    Hi everyone. Does anyone know if there's a way to stream directly from my Xbox Series X to Twitch AND YouTube at the same time?

    I was using Aircast and it was perfect, but it's no longer free and I'm looking for an alternative.

    I tried using the Restream service but I couldn't find a way to start the stream from my console, only from my computer.

    submitted by /u/alamarche709
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X: Everyday my Xbox keeps shutting off while I’m playing because it’s “Overheating” but it’s not even that hot when I touch it. Anybody know how to fix this it’s really annoying and I minus well play on my Xbox one

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 08:15 PM PST

    Halo Infinite Console issues

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 06:46 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I recently purchased the Halo Infinite Xbox, after a month or so of use have noticed an issue with the Ethernet port (it works around 50% of the time) and the controller disconnecting, my brother also has one of these xboxs and has had the controller issue. I'm wondering if anyone else who has purchased one has had any issues with theirs? had the original series X and had no issues with it at all, have only started having issues since got the halo Xbox/ controller. They have offered for me to send it off for repair and the normal stuff I. But just wanted to know if anyone else had any issues with theirs?

    submitted by /u/RU5TYbulletH0LE
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Ultimate

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 06:15 AM PST

    Is there an option to buy 1 year of Xbox Ultimate? I am only seeing options for 1 month or 3 month? I'd like to just out right purchase the whole year.

    submitted by /u/vubs
    [link] [comments]

    Hello guys, Is it applicable to download xbox games directly to external hard drive that is connected to my PC then transfer the games to xbox series S?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 05:06 AM PST

    0x87dd0003 Error Workaround Maybe?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 04:33 AM PST

    I was getting the same error message a lot of people were getting with the Xbox app on PC; Xbox game bar not logging in correctly and causing the 0x87dd0003 error to occur when trying to load a game. I may have found a workaround though. I hit the 'Manage Account' option from the gamebar which took me to my browser (Chrome in this case). I logged into my Microsoft Account through my browser and then went back to the Xbox app and hit Sign In on the gamebar, which worked. Playing Sea of Thieves now. I have noticed that the Xbox app seems to remember my credentials if I've signed in through a browser, so I'm guessing it's bypassing the sign in issue? Which I'm guessing indicates this is a software issue after an update and the issue is the Xbox app/gamebar itself, but I would be just be guessing. Let me know if this works for you, and hope it helps someone. ❤

    submitted by /u/ThePoetPyronius
    [link] [comments]

    Live

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 04:01 AM PST

    Here Amsterdam its still down

    submitted by /u/Objective-Active-793
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know why my Xbox is making these noises when I put a disc in? It also wont let me download the game when it’s inserted. Disc was never damaged/never had this problem :(. Is a pretty old Xbox

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 12:34 PM PST

    My Xbox froze

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 11:03 PM PST

    Hi new here my Xbox kept freezing since Thursday the day after I got it by my father it was working on Wednesday night. I try resetting it same thing wonder if someone help me who have any experience with this problem before

    submitted by /u/Uknown_knight
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox series S controller issues.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 01:49 AM PST

    Please help.

    My Series S controller refuses to stay connected to my console.

    I have tried everything.

    Reconnecting. Hard reset on both the console and controller. Connecting via cable. New batteries. There are no available firmware updates either.

    Everything.

    My console is brand new and not even a month old and the controller refuses to stay connected.

    submitted by /u/sirstefan777
    [link] [comments]

    Dying Light 2 Ultimate edition pre order

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 09:27 PM PST

    I Pre ordered the ultimate edition of dying light 2 and had it down loaded but I accidentally deleted it amd i cant redownload it or get it from the store. Its saying i never had it in the first place

    submitted by /u/ViciousSpider1
    [link] [comments]

    I just got the Dolby Access app and bought a new pair of Xbox Wireless Headphones directly from Microsoft. The Dolby Access app says my trial is expired. I thought it was free for at least six months?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 01:02 AM PST

    Any idea why it would say that? I never had this app before.

    submitted by /u/danTHAman152000
    [link] [comments]

    Warhammer : Vermintide 2

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 09:01 PM PST

    I am thinking about buying Warhammer : Vermintide 2.

    I have a series X console, and while browsing through the Xbox marketplace I noticed that it was optimized for series X. I also seen there was an ultimate edition with the DLC included, but that did have the optimized for series X badge.

    So is the regular edition the only edition that's optimized?

    submitted by /u/jtromaine
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment