• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 5, 2022

    Xbox 360 - Greatest Racing Game Of All Time : CHANGE MY MIND

    Xbox 360 - Greatest Racing Game Of All Time : CHANGE MY MIND


    Greatest Racing Game Of All Time : CHANGE MY MIND

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 02:39 PM PST

    I'm sure it's easy to load discs in that upside down 360. From the movie "Goon"

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 02:24 PM PST

    $1.00 Friday pickup at local goodwill, never played it looking forward to trying it out!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 01:01 PM PST

    is this much x clamp movement normal? if not, how would i make them tighter?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 09:50 PM PST

    In on PS3 but though I'd share this with y'all 360 users.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 01:07 AM PST

    Found physical copies of the N3 series. Shame they never got added to Xbox BC.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 03:59 PM PST

    The King has returned ��, Long live the King!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 03:33 PM PST

    Is this normal? The detail is better when I look around compared to standing still.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 06:05 PM PST

    When You're Tired of Noise and Heat

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 06:07 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/MDroiE0.jpg

    This is what happened when I grew tired of the constant noise from the Boeing 747 engines on the back of my 360.

    120mm Noctua NF-P12 3-wire version and Gelid 12V adjustable fan controller cover the job of cooling. The housing isn't luxurious, but 0.15mm thin plastic sheets, paperback foam board and duct tape are flexible and dissipate residual vibration. 12V is supplied by the DVD-drive harness (there's a constant 12V on at least one wire) and has been running this way for +8 years. My idling laptop makes more noise than this fan at 800rpm.

    I was going to design a new shroud in CAD, but getting the right density for silicone decoupling joints would be tough. It's important to decouple any fan vibration and remove it before it gets to the Xbox 360's body, or any surface that can amplify it.

    submitted by /u/DarthSyphillist
    [link] [comments]

    Can you use mouse/keyboard on Xbox 360?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 07:30 PM PST

    I know you can use a keyboard to type but what about a mouse? Whether browsing or gaming

    submitted by /u/metallicagearbox
    [link] [comments]

    Knock Knock

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 06:30 PM PST

    So originally i got the error code alot of us seem to be getting...the one that wont let you download your profile...well i did your little tricks and IT WORKED. However, now black ops 2, which ive been playing nearly every night for the past month, now has 0/0 players for every multiplayer and zombies category....sooooo how do i fix this i wanna play origins :'(

    submitted by /u/Deep_Requirement8004
    [link] [comments]

    Error 18151103

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 05:09 PM PST

    Hello so on my RGH Xbox 360 I've been trying to download my profile and I keep getting this error and it's saying there's a problem with the credentials. My account is not banned because it still works on my phone and computer, so I figured it was something wrong with my Xbox so I bought an Entirely new Xbox 360 from a local shop, and again I tried to download my profile I got the exact same error I got on my RGH so I made a brand new Xbox profile and tried to download that and I still got the exact same error, mind you this Xbox is a whole new one and is not modded in any way shape or form. I've tried everything and still no fix

    submitted by /u/Panthqr
    [link] [comments]

    Goat simulator

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 04:57 PM PST

    I want to have 4 player splitscreen like on the xbox one but its only giving me the option for 2. Is there a way to have 4?

    submitted by /u/yeetbub
    [link] [comments]

    minecraft xbox 360 edition

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 04:40 PM PST

    So i was wondering, if i were to play minecraft xbox 360 edition, with the same account i used to, would all my worlds still be there? or are they saved by device.

    submitted by /u/empirehi
    [link] [comments]

    failed to update error

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 04:39 PM PST

    Decided to break out the old 360 and I'm stuck with a system update error. Status code: 4476-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570

    Tried deleting the cache and that did not change anything. Anyone have any tips?

    submitted by /u/hold3n2019
    [link] [comments]

    Hello I want some help

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 01:05 PM PST

    I was looking to buy an original xbox bit then all sellers in my area were sold out but they say they have 360s I herd all og xbox games work on 360 Luke all games as long as you have a disk is that true

    submitted by /u/thegohstofbreck
    [link] [comments]

    Help, please....

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 11:52 AM PST

    Does anyone know if the bonus weapons pack on Alpha Protocol The Espionage RPG Best Buy edition is DLC or is it actually on the disc?

    submitted by /u/Im_EdV
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment