• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 22, 2020

    Xbox One - What Are You Playing Wednesday?

    Xbox One - What Are You Playing Wednesday?


    What Are You Playing Wednesday?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Hello Xbox One Fans! It's your friendly AutoModerator here. I'd like to invite everyone to discuss what games they've been spending some time with lately. Feel free to give a short review, share gameplay images, videos, or give it a rating. Also while we're here, feel free to share your gamertag so that others can join you. For the rest of my weekly posts, check out the scheduled posts list!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Windows Central: Xbox Series X: What do game developers say about next-gen? We asked several for their thoughts.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    There's a free 4,000 Microsoft Rewards points you can earn right now on the Rewards app

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    There are two "Support a hero while at home" quests and if you complete each you earn 9K rewards points and all you have to do is click on both to start an offer for your first 2K and then earn an achievement on any game to earn the other 2K.

    submitted by /u/DareDiablo
    [link] [comments]

    The Xbox community has made over 100k contributions to CDCFound through Microsoft Rewards

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    Far Cry: Vaas Actor Hints at a Return to the Iconic Role

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Yakuza Kiwami | Xbox One Launch Trailer

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    I’ve bought 3 Xbox’s the past month, I don’t need these. Hoping to help someone through quarantine possibly. 1 month of each

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    I just tried Nier Automata on Gamepass

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    I just tried Nier Automata on Gamepass. It's a great game but the tutorial could be better.

    I died in the tutorial at the 22 minute mark after getting one shotted in a boss fight. I tried googling some tips and after 6 pages of "git gud" comments to some poor soul that had the same problem as I did 1 year ago I found one that was actually helpful: you can dodge in this game.

    Granted I have pretty poor vision (even with glasses) but introducing the controls through grey prompts with white text on a white background while you have to aim, dodge, and shoot at enemies seems a suboptimal way of presenting crucial information imo.

    I completely missed the fact that you can dodge in this game. Sadly you can't save for in this game for the first 30-40 min it takes to beat the tutorial and that cost me 20+ minutes because I had to repeat some area I was having zero issues with to retry a fight I was getting my ass handed to.

    It probably wouldn't have mattered if I had seen it though. Usually in games I try pressing every button to see how the controls work but this game actively disencourages trying the controls early on. Every time you do something before you're prompted you get a message that you don't have authorization to do that. There's a point early on where you go from an arcade shooter to a more traditional 3rd person view. They somehow feel it's necessary to put a prompt for every single fucking button (even that you need to use the joystick to move in a 3d game) except dodge. So even if I had seen it I would have assumed you can only dodge while flying.

    Also I learned this in the middle of the fight but you can just spam dodge, there seems to be no penalty for doing so. I went from dying on my first try to not getting hit a single time on my second try.

    Hopefully it helps anyone that was frustrated with the tutorial. I'm actually really enjoying the combat system now, timing dodges is really fun.

    submitted by /u/ReddSquall
    [link] [comments]

    Official Sea of Thieves Gameplay Guide - Emissaries Explained

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    This just happened :(

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    Special reminder to clean your console every once in awhile.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    Anybody else experiencing this? My XBOX wont update, stuck at 85% i cant play any games!! Help? Ive tried resetting the xbox but it didnt work!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    Giving away Gears 1-3 and Judgement. Give me your best Dad joke and I’ll pick my favorite by 5pm CST today.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Left thumb stick click won’t work can someone help me

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Friday the 13th Collection only $25! Just wanted to share the great find!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Xbox Elite 2 Controller stick drift

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to fix the drift on the new elite controller without any type of damage to the controller?

    submitted by /u/Mxxrxf
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox keeps turning on?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Sup guys, as title says. I recently bought myself a new XboxOneX. Gave my older Xbox to my mother so she can play the sims 4. After factory setting and connecting in the living room. The thing randomly turns on. I've never had this issue in my room. There's no Kinect attached. The whole machine is wiped clean.

    Any ideas why this is happening all of a sudden?

    submitted by /u/TossThisWayUpHigh
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox signing me out

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Recently my Xbox one X keeps signing me put mid game for no reason and its beginning to annpy me as i lose all progress after this occurs, do you think somrone is trying to log into my account and if not how do I fix this

    submitted by /u/Memelord3106
    [link] [comments]

    Monstrum - Release date Trailer

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    I clicked on a game that was 5$ and it is called kill or kiss. I will try to not spoil the game but it is a two stick shooter that lets you be evil or nice. The unique part is the mayhem that ensues if you choose either side.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    Play and charge kit vs rechargable batteries?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    I'm almost through the batteries that came with my controller, what's better long term? I'm guessing it's the official play and charge kit, but if you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them.

    Edit; I can't find the play and charge kit in stock, is the venom battery pack good?

    submitted by /u/joe1up
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Party Chat Malfunction

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Every time I get a party inv, xbox doesn't let me join. I need at least 2 invites before I can join said party. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I haven't tried resetting my xbox, but maybe I should.

    submitted by /u/Chris_Abbr
    [link] [comments]

    Can't stream TV to xbox console companion

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    Does anyone know any way to stream the TV app to PC? Every time I try it kicks me out of the app. Can someone help?

    submitted by /u/marioauzy
    [link] [comments]

    Rare on Sea of Thieves' radical new Emissaries system and maintaining the PvE and PvP balance

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    Wondering if shutting Xbox one x off (full shutdown everyday) has any repercussions.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Here is the story, I don't play games everyday, so, I turn off my X completely (full shutdown) and start it again whenever I want to play. Apparently, in "instant on" mode it draws a lot of power. I was wondering if there are any drawbacks of turning it off completely, like hardware issues or anything.

    P.S: This is the first I ever owned a console, I use to do lot of pc gaming(good old days) but can't anymore.

    submitted by /u/HorusTheSonOfOsiris
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment