• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 7, 2019

    Xbox - After years of having it,my Xbox 360 finally died

    Xbox - After years of having it,my Xbox 360 finally died


    After years of having it,my Xbox 360 finally died

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 04:44 AM PST

    Code for whoever wants it

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 05:52 PM PST

    Retro goodness at Bartronica in Melbourne

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:12 AM PST

    I am looking for a Xbox controller for pc fighting games.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:07 AM PST

    Are there any wired only controllers for less input lag?

    submitted by /u/JTTigas
    [link] [comments]

    Buying - Xbox 360 controller advice

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:20 AM PST

    Hi, im about to buy a xbox 360 controller (for dark souls 2 on PC), but Im confused. There is a original xbox 360 controller which is cheaper, and there's a more expensive one that says PC-compatible. Which do I buy?

    Isnt the original one PC-compatible too? Will there be a difference in performance?

    submitted by /u/Autumn_Leaf6701
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Live 14 day free trial

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:49 AM PST

    What’s address line 1? Does someone put in their street name and street number? Because there’s a line 2

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:36 PM PST

    When do they reveal Games with Gold?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:16 AM PST

    For instance, for PS4, they reveal the next free games every last Wednesday of the month.

    What's the reveal routine for Xbox?

    submitted by /u/blackbrawler
    [link] [comments]

    Elite Series 2 Stick Drift issue

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:25 PM PST

    Not gonna lie i was excited for the new controller even though it has an insane price tag. One thing i noticed after a week is a slight stick drift on my right analog, i ignored it and after another week it's gotten worse where it's actually effecting my gameplay. I'm wondering if this is a common issue or if i just got unlucky and should trade mine in for another new elite 2 controller or just get my money back and stick with a normal controller (i love the tight 360 stick tension though)

    submitted by /u/HockeyKev90
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone having issues inviting friends to games?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:01 PM PST

    First path of exile now rocket league. It says joining but never does then disappears.

    submitted by /u/Akuanin
    [link] [comments]

    You can get now an official customised xBox One X in a Cyberpunk style. All money is for a good cause (Friendly Fire V)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:41 AM PST

    Need help with my xbox

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:43 AM PST

    So I am trying to buy an xbox enhanced game Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy. I tried to install it from my computer but it did not work. I went to my xbox and it went through all the motions. It said see price so that is what I selected and then it said blah blah blah xbox enhanced works with backwards compatibility. Then after I hit continue it started to load and it said I could not download from xbox.com? and tips?

    submitted by /u/LON3WOLFSFIR3
    [link] [comments]

    UFC app not working?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:08 AM PST

    Anyone else had trouble with the app?

    Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that's not working.

    Haven't been able to use it for a few days now.

    Thanks for any help

    submitted by /u/hogghogghogg
    [link] [comments]

    I'm searching for an old game, please help me find the name

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:56 AM PST

    Ok so back a few years ago I had this game but i dont remember its name and cant find any traces of it but I remember it being very very fun. from what I remember it was multiplayer and it was set in medieval times and you went to go conquer places, like a large scale battle. I remember the combat being very good. I thought I found it with kingdom come deliverance but that was obviously not it. so I come here to reddit to ask for help

    Edit: the game was first person

    submitted by /u/AustinTheGreater1234
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know if you have to be a new member to get this offer or is it available for everyone?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:08 AM PST

    Xbox 360 controller light is clear

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:43 AM PST

    I have two xbox 360 controllers and one works and the other doesn't. The one that doesn't, the light is clear and stays on for a second before turning off and ive tried numerous batter packs and everything and cant get it to work. Anyone have a solution?

    submitted by /u/dietbonejuice
    [link] [comments]

    Price Differences

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:12 AM PST

    Hey guys, I bought a blue xbox controller for my computer because my last one broke, but as I got this one the left trigger is pushing up against the plastic and that creates a lot of small problems (I love racing games too so it's not good)
    I'm being offered a new controller and I want to know what the difference is between the
    60$ (CAD)
    65$
    70$ controllers, thank you if anyone knows.

    submitted by /u/LINN911
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:49 PM PST

    Im buying an xbox. Does it come with a free card for gamepass?

    submitted by /u/Lootnade
    [link] [comments]

    Fifa 19 breaks in game play

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:03 AM PST

    My internet speed is 60mbp but I have breaks in fifa 19 division. Kind of like back in the days when YouTube habd to break to load the video b4 continue play. Is it just me or..

    submitted by /u/Samrap20
    [link] [comments]

    Cheaper gift cards

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:16 AM PST

    Is there a way to get cheaper gift cards on amazon less then ,$10 or do I have to put my credit card number in.

    submitted by /u/Cleanup0naisle5
    [link] [comments]

    End of 720p?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:31 AM PST

    Will Scarlett be the end the of 720p the way one ended 480p?

    submitted by /u/extremelypickled117
    [link] [comments]

    Can't join parties using the xbox app

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:14 AM PST

    With the most recent update for the xbox app on android, I am unable to join parties, I am certain this isn't the phone i am using, as i have tried it on multiple different phones (Samsung Galaxy S8, and Sony Xperia Z5) and to be more specific with the exact issue, when I join the party, it immediately says I'm disconnected and I cant hear anyone, along with them being unable to hear me.

    Please tell me other people are having this issue aswell and/or how to fix it!

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/blobbeslepp
    [link] [comments]

    Are you able to upgrade from gold to ultimate?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:48 AM PST

    I've already had ultimate so I can't get the 3 months for $1 and I have gold now. I was wonder if I was able to upgrade to ultimate without having to pay the whole $15 ?

    submitted by /u/Ki11s0n3
    [link] [comments]

    Can I keep playing my games if i cancel Xbox Game pass?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:24 AM PST

    I have just payed for 3 months, if I cancel it now can I play them or do I have to wait to cancel it in 3 months?

    submitted by /u/Austic_Caucasiches
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment