• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 3, 2021

    Xbox - I’m loving the Series S / X lineup , i recently sold my Xbox Series S and Purchased Series X and LG C1 OLED , but now I’m thinking about purchasing another Series S for portability when I’m out at friend’s or GF’s

    Xbox - I’m loving the Series S / X lineup , i recently sold my Xbox Series S and Purchased Series X and LG C1 OLED , but now I’m thinking about purchasing another Series S for portability when I’m out at friend’s or GF’s


    I’m loving the Series S / X lineup , i recently sold my Xbox Series S and Purchased Series X and LG C1 OLED , but now I’m thinking about purchasing another Series S for portability when I’m out at friend’s or GF’s

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    What do I do help :(

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    My Xbox one x has been making a tinking sound, does anyone know what’s wrong?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    1 month trial game pass for PC.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    Help plz idk how to fix this

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 04:50 PM PDT

    I bought Xbox Game Pass for PC and I'm getting this error message after I tried to play a game when I downloaded it

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    Lovely, thanks for letting me know you still want to own my hard drive!

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    Temporary Network Problem?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    So just today I've been getting a network error message (0x80832003 if it helps) saying there may be a service outage and in my settings, I'm connected to my router and everything seems normal on that end but I'm still not able to access any multiplayer features. Pretty cut and dry.

    The answer is probably glaringly obvious but I was curious if there's some sort of major outage happening that I don't know about or is it possibly just my Xbox? I just found it odd that the Xbox itself appears to be connected to the internet but Xbox Live seems to be SNAFU.

    Again, probably a stupid question, but I never encountered this before so any help is much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/thenewrelative
    [link] [comments]

    Worth buying a Xbox Elite Series 2 for 95 euro's?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    Whats your opinion on the Elite 2? Is 95 euro's a decent price for the controller in really good condition, with the original box and receipt?

    submitted by /u/Quinthai
    [link] [comments]

    Why when I hop on the spot on 2k there’s a message that pops up saying choose a deal for Xbox live gold and Xbox ultimate game pass and it doesn’t let me play

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    Purchased game as a gift without realizing it's Series S|X only. Xbox won't refund?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    Curious if anyone has any insights. My sister told me about a game she was interested, and I wanted to surprise her by gifting it to her. When she redeemed it we noticed it said it was only for Series X | S, and we each only have an Xbox One. I submitted a refund request but Microsoft says they will not refund it. Clearly neither of us have the correct console for the game? Has anyone encountered this? I'm going to call them shortly when I get a moment, but I was confused. Maybe I've been spoiled by how well Steam treats refunds.

    submitted by /u/enemawatson
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X controller have input issue while Xbox One X controller don't

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    Even after OS update 10.0.22000.2656, on Xbox Series X when many Xbox Series X enhanced games like Doom Eternal, Crash Bandicoot 4, Psychonauts 2, Tales of Arise and Visage are launched any Xbox Series X controller incur in an input issue, with battery and with USB cable without battery: if any key or trigger is pressed rapidly it doesn't work, a sort of input lag. The issue persist in any dashboard menu, or other game that don't have this issue, then if I turn off and turn on the controller again the problem disappear until I return to any game that give the issue. Any Xbox One X controller works perfectly instead. Both Xbox Series X and Xbox Series X controller are update with the latest update. I noticed that when the issue start the usual buzzing noise of the controller change sound, a lower sound. This issue started since about 4 months after a system update, any Xbox Series X controller worked perfectly before the update. I reporter this issue and it has been reported by other users too. Analog sticks and triggers calibration from the system menu is missing, this should be an essential feature, I'm reporting this since 3 years but Microsoft didn't add this feature yet.

    submitted by /u/Lucag83
    [link] [comments]

    Monitor vs TV?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    So I'm not really sure where to post this, if it is in the qrong place let me know and where to post it

    So I've recently moved out and im unsure of whats best to use for the Xbox one X, either a tv or a monitor? Im quite hopeless with the whole topic so any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Harvey_1815
    [link] [comments]

    New to gamepass

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    I just bought Gamepass today to try it out and since I don't own an xbox I've been playing on the cloud with my tablet, but I don't understand why in some games the "Play" button is slightly discolored and I can't play them? I have Ultimate and I'm 100% sure they are cloud compatible, my controller works fine too

    submitted by /u/lomtynymonster
    [link] [comments]

    Best Highend Series S/X Wireless Headset ?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    I'm looking to buy a highend wireless headset , price isn't really a factor within reason…

    I've been looking at the - Bang and Olufsen Portal - Audeze Penrose X

    Found a really good deal on the B&O and close to pulling the trigger on those , I head good things about the Penrose X but also heard it's got issues as well..

    Any other recommendations?

    submitted by /u/Qu1ckset
    [link] [comments]

    New xbox controller update breaks windows 10 Bluetooth capability

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    After the recent controller update, neither of my controller will work with Bluetooth on Windows10. Is anyone having this same issue? Does anyone know how to rollback an update on Xbox one controllers?

    submitted by /u/TheBoneMech
    [link] [comments]

    I thought wen you sighed into your acc from one Xbox it'll sign you out on the other Xbox.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    I'm not too sure how to go about it but I sighed my Xbox acc into another Xbox and wen I got back to my Xbox it's like I didn't sign out and I'm worried people are going to use my acc from the Xbox I used at a Friend's house. Is there a way I can sign out my acc from there Xbox or how would I know there not going to use it?

    submitted by /u/poodergoo
    [link] [comments]

    Problems purcahsing Game

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    HI guys I'm from Europe and I'm having trouble buying the sleeping dogs DE game, i bought 2 other games and the purchase went fine but every time i try to buy Sleeping Dogs it gives an error, i contacted the support but they were not able to fix the problem, is it happening to any of you who tried to buy the game?

    submitted by /u/RdSafe11
    [link] [comments]

    Buzzing sound that I can’t hear

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    So I bought a Razer Wolverine Ultimate controller and I love it except for the fact that I can't control mic monitoring. But, besides that my friends in party chat say that my mic makes this horrid noise ever since I got this controller. Yes it is wired and from what I understand is with a wired controller and a wired controller you're creating a grounded circuit that's relayed through the mic. So my question is, has anyone figured a way around this? Wireless headset? Ground loop adapter? Looking for opinions and options

    submitted by /u/tj_law22
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone pls help me... trying to log into the xbox app for hours now...

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    Can someone pls help me... trying to log into the xbox app for hours now...

    It always gives me just this response... nothing more, no error code, no nothin... cant find anything in the internet, nor the support sides.... did somebody else had / has this error?

    (In English it means "Access denied", not more -.-)

    https://preview.redd.it/8fdfsnfrmfx71.png?width=624&format=png&auto=webp&s=0c1a4f5d06cd794243b96b0ef5d0df80700e1552

    submitted by /u/ShoutaDE
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox keeps updating but I’m not part of that beta thing whatever it’s called someone help? (Xbox one S)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 03:22 AM PDT

    license transfer

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    can you license transfer on xbox series s ?

    submitted by /u/el-vishy
    [link] [comments]

    (PC Xbox game pass) How do i get rid of xbox achievement notification sound?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    Turning off all achievements notifications only turns the popup off, but the sound still remains. It is the most annoying thing and for me it ruins the whole experience, starting to dislike xbox just because of that.

    submitted by /u/jh444376
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment