• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 2, 2021

    Xbox 360 - Green ring if life :D

    Xbox 360 - Green ring if life :D


    Green ring if life :D

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    Just scored myself a Lian Li PC-XB01 Xbox Chassis. How much are these worth?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    Got the last box I was missing. Glad to be done with the systems.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    MW2. Room for one more in the lobby at the moment.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    Weird achievement notification

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    I was just playing the Tumble mini game in Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition, unlocking some achievements I never managed to get using a spare controller and guest account. Somehow, I managed to unlock two of the achievements at the same time, which caused a unique notification to appear that I have never seen before. It said something along the lines of:

    Unlocked 2 achievements

    55G Total

    Not entirely sure if that's accurate because the moment I saw it, I freaked out and messaged my friend on Discord. In my ten years of collecting achievements I've never seen this notification before.

    Has anyone else seen this type of notification appear before?

    submitted by /u/shibubby
    [link] [comments]

    Got a new 360. Transferred all my licenses and saves. I don't use Cloud Storage. How do I stop getting this message that keeps popping up every time I start a game?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    Xbox 360 Phat not powering up power supply red

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    I bought a 360 Falcon with the RROD online. It came with a 14.2A PSU but on he back it says 16.5A, so I tried a 16.5A I have and it showed no signs of life, and the PSU went from orange to red. When I tried the same 16.5A on a Xenon I have it worked fine. When using the 14.2A PSU it turns on and red rings, with error code 0001. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/HeyGuilty
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help Trying To Restore Save Files

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    Recently I had to delete my Microsoft account of ten years due to spam and rare use of Skype (all I got was spam text). I created a new Microsoft account to start over. Unfortunately, deleting my old account meant that my xbox live profile was deleted too; therefore my old gamer profile on my 360 no longer works.

    So I created a new gamer profile and downloaded it on my 360. Although my game save files remained intact on the console, the games don't recognize them for some reason. I went to the storage settings on the dashboard and all the files have 'unknown profile'. Trying to copy and move them gives me a message saying that I can't move files between profiles. I tried moving the files into a thumb drive and back, but the games still don't recognize them? Can anyone help me how to restore ten years worth of game saves?

    submitted by /u/Bjorge861
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment