• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 3, 2021

    Xbox One - To Infinite… and Beyond

    Xbox One - To Infinite… and Beyond


    To Infinite… and Beyond

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    Army of Two review

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    Could someone tel me what this sound is? If it’s dust, can I use a can of air to clean it out?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    Forza horizon 5 release times

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    Just got gifted a 2 month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I don't own an Xbox. So someone is gonna get the code.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    In the title someone gifted me that on discord I don't have an Xbox nor have I ever had one so I want to give the code away, though not too sure it's legit since this never happened. I'll pick someone to get the code in a few hours at random.

    Edit: To add I'm not really in a reliable situation with internet on my laptop and I want to make someone's day or rather 2 months with it is all.

    Edit 2: http://imgur.com/gallery/Qe388f3 proof of the gift

    submitted by /u/Pawnedude
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 2042 Gameplay | New look at Portal

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Join us for a 15-minute glimpse of ELDEN RING gameplay on November 4th at 3 PM CET/7 AM PDT

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    Free 14 day trial for Game Pass Ultimate

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    Battlefield Briefing – Welcome to Battlefield Portal

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    how does Xbox live billing work?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    I've gotten billed on 9/4/2021, 9/20/2021, 10/20/2021, and now 11/3/2021 and the next is due 11/19/2021. ???? i buy a gift card and buy 1 month as soon as it goes out each time, but i'm not really getting 1 month??

    submitted by /u/gidzz1
    [link] [comments]

    Remote Play not working?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 06:46 PM PDT

    Im not sure exactly when it happened but i tried to use remote play today, and the app didnt have my xbox listed and wouldnt let me connect. My xbox and phone are on the same internet, and my xbox has been connected to remote play ever since it came out, but suddenly it isnt. When i selected connect console on the app the menu came up on the xbox and it even said it was ready to play, but when i went to connect it acted as if it wasnt connected. My brothers xbox also dissappeared, any idea what to do

    submitted by /u/CoalCraftets
    [link] [comments]

    Codes From Game Pass

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    I have Game Pass Ultimate and while I like the Perks, I don't use most of them. After 2 months of letting them be wasted It started to annoy me. Now I give them away. If anyone wants one, comment and I will DM the codes. People have told me bots farm them if posted like this.

    Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis Monthly Bonus.

    submitted by /u/DaftIdeas
    [link] [comments]

    Annoying nag bug for 8+ months on Windows: "Looks like your credit card is expiring soon"

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    I keep getting a nag prompt in the xbox app on PC, and a windows notification, that my credit card is about to expire. It is not about to expire. Anyone able to report this to the right team? If it helps, I submitted this to feedback hub 8 months ago https://aka.ms/AAeqcup

    https://imgur.com/zurQYAE

    Idk if Xbox PC is still beta, as it was 8 months ago, so I started with a post on r/xboxinsiders but mods deleted it as off topic.

    Xbox App 2111.1001.3.0 Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 OS build 19042.1288 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0 
    submitted by /u/ljdelight
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question. Do stores keep regular stock separate from all access stock? Cause on Best Buy.com, it’s sold out when I try to order a series x, but it let me order one through all access.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    So, ordered a series x with all access on best buy.com earlier. It still says on the order status that it’s awaiting authorization. Does anyone have any experience with all access through best buy? Is this normal?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    [Question] Regarding Gamepass and what games I own?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 09:50 PM PDT

    My friend and I have been gamesharing since we were able to (I know at least 5 years). But he's going to be switching his gameshare with his little brother soon. Is there a way to check what games we each bought so we know what to remove and buy for ourselves?

    submitted by /u/tommy40
    [link] [comments]

    Kill It With Fire is now live on Games Pass

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    Wanna new friend to ply with?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    Hey anyone looking for a friend to play with just message me on here, I new to Xbox and don't have many games but feel free to add me :))

    submitted by /u/Floopdoodle28
    [link] [comments]

    External drive keeps ejecting

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    I have a 2TB Seagate external drive, specifically made for Xbox one. It worked great with my One S. But ever since I got the Series X, it's had a lot of connection issues. It just randomly ejects itself. I'm not sure if it's because the drives old (like 4 or 5 years, but it worked fine until now), the cord has an issue, or because it was made for Xbox one and not Series X|S. Any ideas on how I can fix it?

    submitted by /u/kid-Emperors
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One S Requires Factory Reset Almost Every Day Now.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    I've had my Xbox One S since launch and haven't really had any problems until recently when my console became almost unusable from lag and being unable to even use the menus or anything without the console freezing up. I found out how to clear everything off of the Xbox and reset it. Then it worked for another few weeks, then I got the green screen of death and had to learn how to boot it up in troubleshooting mode. I did that and fully factory reset once again. Now I had it running today and only downloaded one game, and went to school. I came back and it's stuck in an update that it tried to do while I was gone at 66% in the apply phase. I'm really fed up at this point and I heard that it could be a hard drive failure, but I don't know what to do now. Is my console gonna be saveable?

    submitted by /u/SoulRed91
    [link] [comments]

    Total noob needs advice

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    yup, i'm that guy. never really played a game or owned a video game console.

    anyway, i'd be interested in halo as well as pacman, defender and prince of persia?

    are these games available for the xbox and which xbox console should i get?

    i have a 4k tv if it helps.

    submitted by /u/hodge_star
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment