• Breaking News

    Friday, May 28, 2021

    Xbox One - Hi from Crytek! We're giving away 10 Hunt: Showdown Keys

    Xbox One - Hi from Crytek! We're giving away 10 Hunt: Showdown Keys


    Hi from Crytek! We're giving away 10 Hunt: Showdown Keys

    Posted: 28 May 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    Far Cry 6 Worldwide Gameplay Reveal | Ubisoft [NA]

    Posted: 28 May 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    Game UK will swap your old console for an Xbox Series S for as little as £40 | VGC

    Posted: 28 May 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    RDR2 on Game Pass

    Posted: 28 May 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    Lead The Revolution When Far Cry 6 Launches October 7

    Posted: 28 May 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    hello, i have a problem with clipping videos, i mostly play cold war and whenever i clip a 45 seconds clips or a 1 minute one it just clips 3 seconds, any idea on how to fix it?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    Far Cry 6 interview: 'We're really cautious about not abandoning last-gen consoles'.

    Posted: 28 May 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    RetroArch 1.9.4 is now released!

    Posted: 28 May 2021 08:16 PM PDT

    Xbox Ultimate $1 Pass

    Posted: 28 May 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    If you buy the 3 month pass for $1 does it also include Xbox Gold or that separate?

    submitted by /u/DankClutch
    [link] [comments]

    Far Cry 6 | Official Gameplay (Only) Trailer

    Posted: 28 May 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    Series X available on Game Stop Ireland

    Posted: 28 May 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    Sigh... there are Series X available on GS for hours now and all my friends only want PS5s.. :( sucks!

    Hope E3 brings some amazing games.

    submitted by /u/Binyabiku
    [link] [comments]

    Lifelong PlayStation fan here, bought my first Xbox today

    Posted: 28 May 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    As the title says, I joined the Xbox family today and bought a Series S. I've been a PlayStation fan my whole life and owned all of their consoles except the PSP Go and the PS5 currently. I've also owned a GameCube, a Wii, and a DS from Nintendo in my childhood. Series S was just too good of a value to pass up. I get a new console more powerful than my PS4 for just over $300. GamePass will save me a ton of money on new games too while also allowing me to play more games in general. Free multiplayer and a huge catalog of backwards compatible games were another huge selling point for me (again looking at you Sony). Plus, I'm excited for the upcoming exclusives. I have played Halo on PC before so I'm interested in Infinite. Hellblade is one of my favorite games from last generation, and I can't wait for the sequel. Bethesda's Indiana Jones game could very well be a dream come true for me; especially since Uncharted 2 is my favorite game of all time.

    submitted by /u/TheNittanyLionKing
    [link] [comments]

    Koch aka deep silver are doing their own event in June

    Posted: 28 May 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night sequel in development

    Posted: 28 May 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX and 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue leave Xbox Game Pass on May 31st.

    Posted: 28 May 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    At a crossroads: get the kid his own GT, or keep sharing mine

    Posted: 28 May 2021 10:19 PM PDT

    I don't play a lot of xbox anymore, when I do its usually just the latest COD or Battlefield, or occasionally Wreckfest, haha. My account is 12 years old and while I don't care about the achievements # that much, my son has put a good amount of time into Minecraft and Fortnite, along with custom skins, texture packs, etc etc. My friends list is basically his friends list now, haha. As far as I know there's no way to transfer purchases from one account to another.

    Do I be the good dad and let him have my GT with a free name change and get my own?

    submitted by /u/leading_suspect
    [link] [comments]

    FAR CRY6 Download Size in Microsoft : ~50 GB

    Posted: 28 May 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Why Digital Games? | Official Xbox Walkthrough

    Posted: 28 May 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Best way to clean xbox one x without opening it?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 10:09 PM PDT

    My Xbox recently shut off due to ventilation/heat issues and I was wondering how I could clean it without taking it apart, anything helps

    submitted by /u/Puzzled-Plankton8342
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot: Re-Opening Flight in Xbox Insider Hub on Tuesday. Extending and Expanding With More Inventory!

    Posted: 28 May 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    Next Week on Xbox: May 31 to June 4

    Posted: 28 May 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    Necromunda - Hired Guns : Release Schedule

    Posted: 28 May 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    Games that were hyped up to be classics but turned out to be underwhelming?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 10:44 PM PDT

    for me it is quantum break, i was so much hyped about this game and really thought that this could be it, this could be the killer app that is required but i was really disappointed with it. Even though it's not a bad game but still it couldn't deliever on the promise that it had

    submitted by /u/CautiousOperation313
    [link] [comments]

    The console doesn't verify the update :c

    Posted: 28 May 2021 10:34 PM PDT

    So, early my console needed to be updated. It started and after a few moments it skipped the download and went straight to the verifying. Then it did nothing, verifying froze at 0% and the overall process kept at 12%

    Tried to restart a couple of timea, didn't work.

    Disconnected the console for a while, the same.

    Disconnected the internet, nothing.

    I choose to reset, trying to keep my games and apps, well, the problem didn't go anywhere.

    I realized that the console didn't let me pick the offline update.

    Lastly, I made a full reset, saying goodbye to the games that I will have to download again. And, for my surprise, the result was different, NOW IT FROZE AT 10%

    After a few minutes, it seems like it restarted, now I'm seeing that it says 'updating' but there's no change on the progress ba- oh, it turned off again... I guess it will repeat that... I'll try to restart again one or two more times, but ANY IDEAS?

    submitted by /u/E3M1M6G
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment