• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 15, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Is this fan splice normal I got this Xbox from gamestop?

    Xbox 360 - Is this fan splice normal I got this Xbox from gamestop?


    Is this fan splice normal I got this Xbox from gamestop?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Help ! missing hard drive

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    So like 6 months ago my friend borrowed the Hard drive in my xbox, and well, as i don't use it anymore i didn't have a problem, but now in quarantine times i'd like to have a nice time with my family, so here's my question:

    Is it posible to just insert a laptop hard drive? or a big enough usb stick?

    submitted by /u/Pilubolaer
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox FPS goes down

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Sometimes when I play a game, the FPS will just randomly go down for no reason. I have cleared cache a few times and it still does it. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/Wman500
    [link] [comments]

    NEED HELP

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Here's the story. I had a Minecraft world 4 years ago. Found the possible Xbox it may be on. But I don't have any controllers. I need to be able to see what is one the hard drive. Can I somehow get it into my XB1?

    submitted by /u/HotJackuccino
    [link] [comments]

    Is it normal for youtube videos/streams to play at 360p max?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    I was watching a live stream on youtube recently and the video was playing really fuzzy, so I go into the resolution options and see that it can only go up to 360p. Surely this cant be the case because it can run games at 720p!

    submitted by /u/Munikblast
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna play mw2?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    I want people to play mw2 with since its hard to get a lobby Gamertag:Dkarp1

    submitted by /u/GroundbreakingSalad2
    [link] [comments]

    Internal HDD in Xbox Elite starting to fail. What options are there to save the data and to replace the drive?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    I got this kinect to pc adapter on amazon i just want to know if its official or not, because unofficial ones are known to fry motherboards

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Disc cannot be read, certain newer games

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    I just fired my old 360 up to pass the time during the coronapocalypse and my old discs work great but the newer games I bought (used) say "This disc cannot be read." The discs are in perfect condition so this seems weird to me.

    Could it be a licensing issue? Are there certain older xboxes that don't run newer games? I got this one in 2009. The games I'm having issues with are both bought used and presumably registered to different accounts (halo 3 and destiny). My other games that I bought new back in the day work fine.

    submitted by /u/clean_sanche2
    [link] [comments]

    Modded Controller?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    I was repairing a bunch of controllers when I came across this one. I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about it

    I noticed it has some sort of chip on the back side of the board and on the front there's some sort of large cap, but I have no idea what they're for

    submitted by /u/The_MightyCondor
    [link] [comments]

    How to modify my FM3 profile?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    I don't have a clue how to use Horizon and 360revolution simply isn t working

    submitted by /u/TheDankFork
    [link] [comments]

    Download speed really slow even though my connection is good.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Title. I just bought an old game from the store, my xbox is downloading it insanely slowly. 4.38 gb, takes 10 minutes to download 15%... Can someone help

    submitted by /u/Helevetin_nopee
    [link] [comments]

    Help me make a decision

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    I have some games that i ve never played, I want to start playing one and finish it, with which game I should start? I have GTA 5, Skyrim, Batman Arkham Origins, Bioshock Infinite and Assassins Creed IV.

    submitted by /u/zSKiDROW
    [link] [comments]

    Was bored so installed fight stick and xbox 360 into arcade 1up cabinet

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    Its super janky but works fine... looking forward to some online matches for fighting games

    videoclip here

    submitted by /u/yeldellmedia
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox360 S/E HD Question

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Can I use two different HD with the same profile?

    I finally ran out of room on my 250g HD and wanted to upgrade to 500g. To my surprise there is no easy way to transfer contents from one slim to another. So I decided to make a Forza/Call of Duty HD and another one for everything else. Can I easily swap between the two HD's without problems with my account?

    submitted by /u/singleplayerfighting
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox 360 Power Brick isn't working

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    Any tips or advice on getting it to work again?

    submitted by /u/R1C0_578
    [link] [comments]

    Is the CSGO online community very active?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    Does anyone know where to buy new caps for this Jasper 360?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Can't download Call of Duty

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment