• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 29, 2021

    Xbox One - I find the ability to fly as a bird in the recent Assassin's Creed games a dream simulator. I find it so soothing & relaxing to just fly in the air.

    Xbox One - I find the ability to fly as a bird in the recent Assassin's Creed games a dream simulator. I find it so soothing & relaxing to just fly in the air.


    I find the ability to fly as a bird in the recent Assassin's Creed games a dream simulator. I find it so soothing & relaxing to just fly in the air.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    I’m wondering if it’s worth the £32≈ to get the 4 newest titles

    Posted: 29 May 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    Full Halo image from Xbox Showcase announcement (Klobrille on Twitter)

    Posted: 28 May 2021 10:57 PM PDT

    Dying Light 2 will receive a free nex gen upgrade

    Posted: 29 May 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    I really wish they would put these for sale!

    Posted: 29 May 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    Staying strong with the og Xbox one!

    Posted: 29 May 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    Xbox Wireless Headset EQ Bass fix!

    Posted: 29 May 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    What's the most Comparible Xbox games to Lefend of Zelda that you've played?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    Love Zelda. Prolly my fave game series of all time. Have an XSX..what do you guys think are some of the most comparible games to that series?

    *** loving the suggestions guys!!! Thanks.

    submitted by /u/XKingslayerBSJ
    [link] [comments]

    Is Xbox One S Supposed to be this loud when installing a game from a disc??

    Posted: 29 May 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    [Giveaway] Free game pass ultimate 14 day code

    Posted: 29 May 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    Xbox capturing system's auto-deletion of clips sucks

    Posted: 29 May 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    Also, can't there at least be a settings option for that, all my early Apex clips are gone except one, which sucks a lot.

    submitted by /u/WindowsSu
    [link] [comments]

    Just my input

    Posted: 29 May 2021 08:57 PM PDT

    Two things I'd love to see on Xbox when it comes to friends.

    1. A real time clock showing what time it is for them. For instance. -6GMT or +5GMT (I'm in the UK lol)

    2. Notes that can be added to friends. For instance, you meet someone and get along great but you forget their GT or what game you met them on and they end up being just another person on your list you might remember but not sure. Add a note to their profile like Met on cod or met on apex or met on rocket league or met on elite.

    These are things I definitely think will help the community as well as keep the people you met in n your list that you may have made a connection with.

    submitted by /u/GhostFondler
    [link] [comments]

    Necromunda: Hired Gun Achievements

    Posted: 29 May 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Thoughts on Gears Tactics?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    Is it any good? Would it serve as a nice gateway to turn-based tactics games (a genre I am new to) like XCOM?

    submitted by /u/Odd_Radio9225
    [link] [comments]

    Family Settings, Game purchase not showing up.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    I have bought 3 games for my son, he has used the request a parents permission feature each time, and I accept it for him. However he gets no notification that it was approved and the games don't show up on his Xbox. The first game was about 2 months ago and he just thought I said no and never tried again. The second game was last week and the third today. He asked why he wasn't allowed to get them even though he's done extra chores yadda yadda. I never knew it never went through on his end but shows up as payed for on my CC. I have hard reset and removed and readded his profile to his Xbox but they still don't show up. I have also went into the store and search the game and it shows to purchase again but requesting for my approval doesn't send me a notification like before.

    Has anyone had this happen before and know of a fix?

    submitted by /u/Steener13
    [link] [comments]

    Dog ate xbox controller thumb grips!

    Posted: 29 May 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    I have a sport blue xbox controller, and my dog ate the rubber part of the analog sticks off. I am looking for a replacement analog stick, but I cannot find one in the sport blue color or a color that will match the controller. If anyone can help me, please do. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BlueHermitLax
    [link] [comments]

    What do I need to do before swapping from a One S to a Series S?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    I'm looking to take advantage of the new Game Uk deal and trade my One S in for a Series S and I was wondering what I need to do before trading it in? Does saved data need to be transferred into the cloud to re download later or is that automatically done? Also do captures and saved videos carry over when I sign in or do I need to upload them somewhere? The One S is my first Xbox so I haven't had to do this before.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/AgentFlyntCoalson
    [link] [comments]

    HBO app crashes at the end of everything

    Posted: 29 May 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    Movie, TV, whatever. With a few minutes left an error message comes up saying it cannot play title. I've uninatalled and reinstalled, logged in and out, still happens. Thankfully the error message is semi transparent so I can't kind of see the end of my show. This happen to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/RipplyPig
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you for MW5 on Xbox, it’s been such a dream. Here’s me discovering the joy of heavy Rifles with some MW inspired music I wrote.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    Is Xbox One S better than base

    Posted: 29 May 2021 10:03 PM PDT

    I thought it was a cheaper and less powerful version of the console but a friend told me it is actually better than the normal console so I want to know which one is actually better. I plan on getting it soon so I need someone to confirm it. It's also harder to find a place to buy the regular xbox than the s version. People might tell me to just get the X version but sadly it's way too expensive in my country

    submitted by /u/JohnTGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Modern warfare not loading into matches

    Posted: 29 May 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    Anyone else experiencing this? Says match is loading but never loads

    submitted by /u/Huncho_Muncho
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox crash fix (post Rambo update). Maybe...

    Posted: 29 May 2021 09:59 PM PDT

    I have a 4k TV with HDR and WARZONE runs fine now.

    I turned off HDR and adjusted my resolution to 1080p through the Xbox settings.

    I was getting the memory error 1076 or something.

    I have an Xbox One S

    Hopefully this helps someone cause I was crashing after every game.

    submitted by /u/hamxiety_
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite retro style indie games?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    I've recently fallen in love with games like Sagebrush and Football Game. They're pretty short (about 2-3 hours max), cheap, and have really interesting, dark story lines. What are your favorite retro style indie games for Xbox one? Prefer creepy/horror, but I can't do jump scares very well 😂 I get mad.

    submitted by /u/Quantumcroquet
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment