• Breaking News

    Friday, May 28, 2021

    Xbox 360 - Guitar Hero II finally arrived!

    Xbox 360 - Guitar Hero II finally arrived!


    Guitar Hero II finally arrived!

    Posted: 28 May 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    NXE Flashbacks

    Posted: 28 May 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    My Xbox 360 don't run DVD movies, only plays sound and shows this imagem.

    Posted: 27 May 2021 10:51 PM PDT

    I have a question about the hdd - I got an unofficial one and wanna get the emulator onto it and see how to do it for windows pc, but does anyone know how with a Mac?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    Component on a CRT or HDMI on an LED?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 06:21 PM PDT

    I tried to look for a similar thread but nothing really comes close to what I'm looking for. Is the video quality better using a Component cable on an old school TV or an HDMI cable on a modern 4KTV?

    Like, I'm sure empirically, the HDMI is better, but in your experience what is more pleasing to the eye?

    submitted by /u/bcg524
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I safely but Minecraft for Xbox 360 online?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    So I bought it earlier from Microsoft themselves it looked like on Amazon and it didn't work at all. so where can I buy a working disc?

    submitted by /u/PhilSwiftHereSamsung
    [link] [comments]

    Replacing hdd will affect backwards compatibility?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    Just thinking long term here, i use my 360 at my cottage where there's no wifi and I'll just use hotspot if I need to update a game. Also, I use it to play many original Xbox games. When the time comes to replace the hdd, I heard only specific hard drives work with the 360? And if said hard drives are discontinued and sell for high prices on eBay and Amazon, am I SOL for playing original Xbox games on my 360 with a new hard drive?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/vserb1337
    [link] [comments]

    Any good Alternatives controllers?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    I got a 360 yesterday since I got a bonus from work. I was remembering what the life was back when I was a kid playing 360 with my brothers and friends. Non stop cod's, Minecraft and teabagging in halo. Picked up halo 2 and blops with it but it came with the one controller. So I'm looking for a second so I can slam my siblings. Normally I would get official stuff and probably still will, but if I can find a cheaper alternative that is of the same quality why not use that.

    submitted by /u/Diobut
    [link] [comments]

    I will be doing a RGH with x360run and the matrix nand Programmer on corona V1. But matrix nand Programmer doesn't come with the wires, what kind of wires do I need extra? Also maybe someone could link a good video to a installation of these two

    Posted: 28 May 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment