• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 16, 2020

    Xbox - My controller USB port came out "LMAO" ,how can I fix it?

    Xbox - My controller USB port came out "LMAO" ,how can I fix it?


    My controller USB port came out "LMAO" ,how can I fix it?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Got hit with that old dash today for some reason ��

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    It is getting Started!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Top one is 1 month game pass bottom one is 1 month gold...enjoy!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    My Xbox button is down and cant be pressed?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    14 day trial..Found it in one of my controller boxes

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    I can't download Sine Mora on my Xbox One

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    So, my recent discovery implies that the second half of June's Games with Gold has released. With this, I tried going to the Microsoft Store on my One S and was expecting the 'See the Price' button to show. But, it just says, 'Buy this at Xbox.com or on Xbox 360. You cannot buy this game on Xbox One.' Any help?

    Also, just to clarify obvious questions: 1) I use my father's account as he won't let me have my own and, as a result, am given the MS authenticator screen on the Xbox marketplace website at the attempt of getting the game. 2) I am an Australian citizen and go by the PAL region

    submitted by /u/AdornedPoet5393
    [link] [comments]

    Not much but 14 days up for grabs

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    Need a new controller

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    I'm not looking to spend toooo much on a new controller but I also don't wanna get some 15 quid controller that is pretty rubbish, does anyone know a good model or brand to buy off? Any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/DesperateD4N69
    [link] [comments]

    TIRED OF PLAYING WITH RANDOMS!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    I am looking for teammates that make good call outs! Preferably mouth breathers! You must have a shit bucket, energy drinks on hand and adderall is okay!

    submitted by /u/TheDMC617
    [link] [comments]

    (Noob) I have a question about Xbox gamepass

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    I was thinking of getting a console this summer. But so far I'm flip flopping between ps4 and Xbox(ik surprise surprise) anyway, I got interested in gamepass yesterday but the only thing im confused about it do they give exclusive discount on their games just like PS+ does?

    I'm not trying to compare only mentioned ps+ because I wanted to know if they gave the same facility. Thanks in advance for responses..

    submitted by /u/sleepjunkie22
    [link] [comments]

    My friend's xbox won't load up games he has on disc.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    So my friend has an xbox one s and recently for all of his games on disc, they aren't able to load up and freeze shortly after starting up a game. He's tried xbox 360 games and they freeze whenever the xbox 360 startup screen pops up and for xbox one games they freeze immediately as well. His disc aren't scratched at all and have no signs of damage so we believe it has something do to with the inside of the console. Has anyone else had this problem? Any tips on fixing would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/sk8tero11
    [link] [comments]

    My friend gameshared with me and he has game pass, but i didnt get it. Do i have to go on his account again and download it or something?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Woke up to a hot Xbox one x anyone know what could be wrong

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    I woke up this morning and my Xbox was hot like of I had played for a long time but I only played from 10pm to 2 am yesterday. Now it won't turn on and just makes the sound when you press the power button. I played some borderlands 3 and Destiny 2 in that order with no problems.

    Anyone know what could be wrong with my console and what I could do to fix it? I just left my console unplugged.

    submitted by /u/wateryOmnivore
    [link] [comments]

    Gaming monitor recommendations

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    I'll be shipping off to college in about two months, and would like to know about a good gaming monitor to use with my Xbox One S. Spec recommendations are welcome, as are make/model recommendations. However I'd like to stay under the $200-$250 mark.

    (I'll also be using this to dual monitor with my laptop and write papers/research, so multipurpose is good too.)

    submitted by /u/Hessenauer
    [link] [comments]

    Help with my controller...

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    My controller thinks that when i am pressing down on the right trigger that my left stick is being moved forwards. Anyone know how to solve this issue?

    submitted by /u/darkviperuk112
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox All Access Problem - No Transactions Listed Even Though They Sent Me the Console + Digital Goods

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    I purchased an Xbox All Access subscription (or whatever you want to call it) on May 4th (last month). I was approved for a credit line, and received the XB1X console with with the 24 month XBL/Game Pass sub redeemable on the console. Great. I got the message about opening a credit line at Citizens One and linked the Xbox account to my Citizens One account.

    The problem is, it's over a month later and the account does not list any transactions (even though it went thru and my new console is right here). I noticed that the last 4 digits of the account number it shows for Xbox All Access on my Citizens One account is different than the one listed on the receipt on my Amazon order.

    On the Citizens One site there is an option to link another account. It requires a loan number. I'm thinking if I can get that number I'll be able to access the ACTUAL account Amazon charged and make payments. But I'm not sure who to contact to get this, since there are 3 parties involved: Microsoft, Amazon, or Citizens Bank? My goal is to solve this with the least amount of headache pain possible.

    submitted by /u/DeVoidZero
    [link] [comments]

    Game pass conversion from Xbox live

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    I have already used the 3 months of game pass for £1 deal.
    When I did this it converted the remainder of my yearly Xbox live subscription into game pass, so that I got about 5 months.

    I have paid for 12 months of Xbox live. If I now buy game pass, will it convert my subscription again, or was this just a one off as part of the deal?

    submitted by /u/lucagraham1
    [link] [comments]

    With recent news games are being remake like DS,DAH,THPS and XIII,what games from library of Xbox gamers are remember but not forgotten. What about remaking Blinx: The Time Sweeper with Rare help development, what your think?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    Quarantine boredom, any game suggestions?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Just looking for a good single player story game that isn't too expensive. Any suggestions would help, thank you.

    submitted by /u/ColeP27
    [link] [comments]

    Online Trouble

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    My Xbox is fully connected with the internet, and I can go in party's with friends, but whenever I try to go on online games or online parts of games, it says my xbox account is not permitted to play online, but it is. I've checked my account permissions and online settings and I should be allowed to play online and I'm really confused.

    submitted by /u/AJ70694
    [link] [comments]

    I'm having a issue with teredo

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    Can't access many items on the store...

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Currently trying to purchase gems for Smite and it keeps giving me an error. Xbox support on Twitter said this issue with the store was fixed last night but still not working for me.

    submitted by /u/_RageSide
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment