• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 16, 2021

    Xbox One - Halo Infinite Cover with Halo 3 Style Art

    Xbox One - Halo Infinite Cover with Halo 3 Style Art


    Halo Infinite Cover with Halo 3 Style Art

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 04:19 PM PST

    Xbox Wireless Headset - Launch Trailer

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:00 AM PST

    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Dirt 5, Killer Queen Black, Wreckfest, and More

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 06:00 AM PST

    If you are experiencing the bug that does not allow you to open COD Cold War, do this. Keep in mind you will have to do this every time you want to play cold war until the devs fix it.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 02:13 PM PST

    Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Official River Raids Free Update Trailer

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 02:28 PM PST

    One of my favorite last-gen games, Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood, isn't officially "Enhanced" but runs at 50-60fps on Xbox One X. Are there any other "unofficially enhanced" 360 games like this?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 10:25 AM PST

    New red dead update with 3 new story missions for online out now

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:24 AM PST

    Just a PSA for Pillars Of Eternity 2.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:11 PM PST

    POE2 is vastly different to 1 but that's not what this is about haha.

    The game is extremely buggy and glitch filled. Sometimes there will be no dialogue, you'll have random console crashes, corrupted saves almost at random & main missions won't start.

    The worst frequent glitch I encountered was being locked into combat mode even when there were no enemies around. I had been in contact with the developers about it and they put out a massive patch which has made it occur even more frequently.

    submitted by /u/ChainsForAlice
    [link] [comments]

    Optimal headset to buy?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:14 PM PST

    Hello, I've spent a lot of time searching everywhere to understand everything, even in comments But the picture is still muddy in my head Which is a good choice for a headset for series X? I had Turtle Beach XO Seven, they are broken now I'm thinking about HyperX Alpha or HyperX CloudX Or something of this price Is Xbox's controller enough for them to be at their full potential? Which one of those is a better choice? Or another one? Please help to choose a nice headset

    submitted by /u/amitjqe
    [link] [comments]

    AirPods Max & Series X controller?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 05:32 PM PST

    Is it possible to use a cable to connect the AirPods Max to the Series X controller and get game audio?

    I'm not interested in chat (I very rarely play online), I literally just want the game audio.

    So far I've tried an official Lightning to 3.5mm adapter, and then plugged in a generic 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable, and got no sound.

    Then I tried a UGreen MFi Lightning to 3.5mm cable, and got no sound.

    Apple sell an official Lightning to 3.5mm cable, but before I have to spend AUD$55 (!) on it, can anyone tell me if it will actually work? Or, alternatively, how I can get the UGreen cable I already own to work?

    Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

    submitted by /u/Chilling_Demon
    [link] [comments]

    Rogue Company

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:11 PM PST

    I don't know if we're allowed to post these kinds of things but I've gotten really into Rogue Company and I've been wanting to play with friends but NONE of my friends play it, not even my online friends! I guess I'm just looking for some people to play with, it doesn't matter if you've just downloaded the game, I'm really friendly!

    submitted by /u/krqus
    [link] [comments]

    DayZ server wipe today

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 02:43 AM PST

    Just recently started playing this from Game Pass. It's brutal but lots of fun.

    Everything gets a wipe today apparently. A fresh start for all official servers.

    Good luck survivors!

    https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1361621144592404481

    submitted by /u/HengeHopper
    [link] [comments]

    Made some animations of Xbox lock screens - 30 day iOS link in comments

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 03:54 AM PST

    Got a Gamepass trial w my new controller, I'd get more enjoyment out of giving it to reddit.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 10:15 AM PST

    No game audio during party chat??

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:56 PM PST

    When I'm playing games audio is fine I could hear the game fine but when I join a party the game audio mutes but I can hear the party chat fine. Idk if I'm overlooking something but I can't find anything wrong. I'm using the Razer Nari Ultimate any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/LitWilly67
    [link] [comments]

    Someone on Craigslist is selling a year-old Xbox One X with Red Dead Redemption 2, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, and Jedi Fallen Order. All for $120. Scam?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:52 PM PST

    The system is supposedly in practically brand new condition and they only left it sitting in the same place for 1 year. It comes with:

    • Controller and 2 rechargeable battery packs

    • Turtle Beach Bluetooth Stealth Headset

    • Charging cables

    • Red Dead Redemption 2 game disc

    • Assassin's Creed Odyssey game disc

    • Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order unused game download code

    This is too good to be true, right? Unless they're just a really nice person. They said they are available to meet tomorrow, but I'm thinking they might ghost me and it's a fake posting. When I asked where they want to meet, they said their house. Out of fear that this is not a legit post, I would not actually meet in their house. It's not a sketchy part of town but overall the area is kind of sketch, outside this area, so I wouldn't take any chances.

    I was already supposed to buy a One X from someone else today but they ghosted me after confirming last night a time to meet. They said they would text me today to confirm the time still worked but I could never get a hold of them. This new person is saying the same thing - that they will text me tomorrow to "make sure I still want it" before giving me their address even though I told them I am 100% interested in buying it and could even meet tonight.

    Am I being overly paranoid or could this be a real posting?

    submitted by /u/tttmmmsss
    [link] [comments]

    gamerpic

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:52 PM PST

    Whenever I try to use my own images I edited or cropped so the image is still safe even if the full image was sfw in the first it will immediately put my gp to wait until verified. is there any way around this

    submitted by /u/giovannion
    [link] [comments]

    Strange sound from the dvd reader

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:50 PM PST

    Xbox One turning itself off

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:48 PM PST

    My original xbox one is turning itself off randomly. It usually happens 30 seconds to 2 minutes after turning it on. It completely shuts down. I just got a new power adapter after my other one kept doing the same thing.

    submitted by /u/Jaxsongage
    [link] [comments]

    Console isn’t installing RDR2

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:32 PM PST

    error code 0x87e00064. I've power cycled, and done a few restarts. Uninstalled the previously half installed and tried again clean and it still stops at 64% and the error code. Disc 2 completes and Disc one has this recurring issue yet the disc is flawless! Will sell my steelbook and tee, posters, and memorabilia for a download code, lol. Thank you for any help

    submitted by /u/sanmateyo
    [link] [comments]

    Does ultimate carry over?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 04:13 PM PST

    So basically I've bought ultimate for the games and so I have cancelled my gold as ultimate comes with it. My sister also plays on my Xbox from time to time on her account and I was wondering if the gold included in ultimate carries over accounts like regular gold in not worried about wether the games carry over.

    submitted by /u/JunimoJim
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment