• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 16, 2021

    Xbox - Just picked up a brand new Xbox One S from Tesco for £95. BARGAIN!

    Xbox - Just picked up a brand new Xbox One S from Tesco for £95. BARGAIN!


    Just picked up a brand new Xbox One S from Tesco for £95. BARGAIN!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:47 AM PST

    Official Xbox Wireless Headset Releasing 16/03/2021 for £94.99/$99.99

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:37 AM PST

    Xbox Wireless Headset announced

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:11 AM PST

    Do you think we can get a black version of the series s?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:54 AM PST

    Xbox Wireless Headset (Launch Trailer)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 01:35 PM PST

    7 days ultimate code - enjoy

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 01:58 PM PST

    RWH6Q-JM3HH-3DTMC-J93TG-2GPGZ

    submitted by /u/Angryscotsman88
    [link] [comments]

    Ah yes

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 12:41 PM PST

    New headset ��

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 01:24 PM PST

    14 Day trial for new a subscriber. First come first serve.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:04 AM PST

    What are you currently playing and what's your backlog like?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 11:58 AM PST

    So I'm currently playing a bit of Cold War and Rogue Company with the homies, trying to finish up the main storyline of CyberPunk, some Minecraft with the gf, and The Medium. My backlog is filled to the brim with games that I either need to start or finish like Red Dead 2, AC Valhalla, Gears 5, Watch Dogs Legion, and so many more. What about you guys?

    submitted by /u/EvolScavenger
    [link] [comments]

    If you cant play cod cold war because of a bug that won't let you open it, do this. BTW you will have to do this everytime you want to play cold war until Treyarch fixes it.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 02:10 PM PST

    NEW Xbox Wireless Headset Unboxing

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:09 AM PST

    Can’t connect to XBL?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 10:07 AM PST

    My internet is working fine; and Xbox status website doesn't show anything wrong with XBL? Is it just me?

    submitted by /u/Yoyoyank
    [link] [comments]

    Couldn’t find a Boba Fett controller I liked so I decided to spend the weekend making my own

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 04:54 PM PST

    My Xbox is turning on but my tv won’t connect and is only playing the black screen with no signal, help?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:36 AM PST

    I was playing red dead just last night and I wake up this morning to find my Xbox not working. I looked up all the steps online, put it into low resolution mode, no luck. Any tips to help me get my Xbox working with my tv again?

    submitted by /u/Long_D1ck_style18
    [link] [comments]

    Free 14-day game pass, whoever wants it

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:56 AM PST

    Took to long to start error

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 02:05 PM PST

    I was wondering how to fix took to long to start error message almost every time it said it can anyone help without having to delete everything

    submitted by /u/Joey_Onions
    [link] [comments]

    Auto renew off

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 01:46 PM PST

    Yesterday I subbed to game pass with the 3 months for £1 offer but I don't think I'm going to keep it going once it changes to the usual price, could someone please be so kind and guide me through the steps of turning off the auto renew option? I've tried finding it myself but no luck

    submitted by /u/UberDanz
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox series S controller not connecting to console after I change my battery

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:59 AM PST

    Everything I change my rechargeable battery my Xbox controller will just slowly blink and I have to disconnect my Xbox then connect and it takes a while so I was wondering what could I do to fix this

    submitted by /u/OtherwiseYam8855
    [link] [comments]

    Friends keep coming and going

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 01:31 PM PST

    On my friends list, sometimes I look and see that people are playing games then the next minute I look and it says they're all 'Offline' with the exception of a couple people. Is there a reason for this?

    submitted by /u/charliegamimg
    [link] [comments]

    Can we play games offline on an external hard drive? No clear answer when I search for my issue

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 01:31 PM PST

    I live in Texas and we're experiencing statewide internet outages. I have nothing besides the bare essentials on my internal hard drive. Everything is on my external.

    There are two xbox's in my house and this is where the issue is. My external is normally on xbox A (which is my xbox) which is NOT my accounts home xbox. My home xbox is my SO's xbox which is Xbox B. When my external is plugged in to xbox A I can see my games, but I can't play them because it's not my home xbox and I must be signed it to live, but I can't because internet outage.... Fair enough... So I go to xbox B (my home xbox), plug in my external and it says it is ready, there is nothing at all. What gives? Do I have to be online for that too? I'm trying to play singleplayer games that require no internet connection but the problem is I can't even see my games in the first place on my home xbox. Again, everything is already on the external.

    Edit: missed a detail, all the games in question have been played on xbox B also... Just on an external. So I actually have played on this xbox before... That's why I'm so stumped now.

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/PersonBehindAScreen
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox one does not run 75% of my games without kicking me out

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 01:27 PM PST

    Best 4K 120 Hz monitor for Series X?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 01:12 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment