• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 3, 2021

    Xbox - I painted my Xbox!

    Xbox - I painted my Xbox!


    I painted my Xbox!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 10:25 AM PST

    I am just looking for friends

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:59 PM PST

    I'm a 31 year old male, with a fiance and a dog. I'm hoping this post can get me some online friends. I recently had to cut off all my family and friends I had due to my family abusing and stealing from me. And the only friends I thought I had, I was the only one putting in the effort, for 25 years, turns out I wasn't worth the four hour trip (though I have made the reverse trip literally hundreds of times) to come get me for a road trip around the country.

    At this point coronavirus has made it impossible to meet any one new in my state, because either they think the virus is a hoax, or they are already infected.

    I know this sounds like a pity party invitation but honestly it's just a description as to why I am desperately looking for new friends. Don't be misconstrued I love my fiance, but it's just been me and her for almost 2 years now. And that's fine and dandy but she doesn't play videos games so it's just me and that can be quite depressing.

    I have game pass, and am willing to play just about anything. I can't promise I'm good, but honestly I'm very helpful and more than happy to pull my fair share. I feel I should warn you as I didn't think I would actually get any requests originally, I do have mic, but my voice is a torment from god himself into mortal ears,. So I doubt any of you would like to hear it, however as it it's likely to happen in game at one point or another, I do have a basic $20 mic. I bought it to chat in ESO as it's one of my favorite games. But Again my voice is more hellacious than two feral male cats shoved in a old wooden crate. ( Also for the record I do not condone animal violence that was simply a metaphor about the the experience one can expect from hearing my voice.)

    Edit I'm SOOO thankful for the friend requests! I honestly believed this would just go ignored. As pathetic as it sounds I'm legit crying from happiness. As far as many have asked, I play mostly fantasy or shooter, but I'm always up for trying something new. I never got into sports games or COD. But I'm willing to give it a shot. If any one plays ESO it's my favorite game so fart.. Thank you again

    ****** Edit****** As I said in another comment..I was injured in a severe car wreck back in 2014. Where my spine and whole right side was dislocated and or crushed from the impact and due to it, I don't sleep well. Which is great news because it allows me to meet new friends from ALL OVER THE WORLD. and I get to watch all the anime I want lol. So no matter what corner of the world you're in, please, add me, I'd love to be your friend. I'm honestly being 1000% serious!!! I love any game that's fantasy or open world. I'm into first person shooters but I'll be honest live against people I'm no good. I love playing anything with friends though. Seriously I try anything. The only down side to me be up all the time from the pain is I'm tired a lot as well, please don't mistake this for disinterest, as I wish it didn't have to be that way, but that's what happens when you get hit in a accident. Lol Any way I'm adding you guys as it comes in please don't get upset I'm so I'm slow.

    My gt is: XReaverKingX

    Honestly hope this works, I'm so tired of being alone in multiplayer games.

    Ps, many of you have asked if I have discord. I do now, apparently I've used it for another game in the past and forgot about it. My discord is My discord is Spawn#5382. I look forward to playing with all of you. Thank you so very much

    BTW in case you haven't read it yet, my name is Mike, and it's my great honor and pleasure to meet all of you very fine people. And I thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to have friends again!

    TL;DR I am desperately looking for new friends. Gt: XReaverKingX Discord: Spawn#5382

    submitted by /u/Old_Air5514
    [link] [comments]

    Just got into xbox this past year. Enjoying it! :D

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:27 AM PST

    Who remembers when the Xbox 360 bundles came out with this Indiana Jones and Kung-Fu Panda double disc pack? lol I played these after Christmas for months one year! Now it's on the console stores for $99.99! ��

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:55 AM PST

    Recently received this CRT from a coworker, now I have a great little array for some of my older consoles!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 05:48 AM PST

    How do you add a background like this to your player card? Can't figure it out

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 01:35 PM PST

    14 day trial for whoever needs it

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:59 AM PST

    Here is another one for someone to enjoy!!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:05 AM PST

    Talk about a throw back

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 10:47 AM PST

    14 trial if anyone is interested

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:29 AM PST

    Can someone link a website that shows a list of Xbox one games that can be played on Xbox 360?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 01:02 PM PST

    Edit: I'm referring to games that can be played on both xbox 360 and xbox one.

    submitted by /u/LambBoxing
    [link] [comments]

    6 Yakuza games now on gamepass

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 06:48 AM PST

    Microsoft sent me an entirely different controller that the one I sent for the warranty without asking. Is it normal?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:43 AM PST

    Ps3 guitar into an Xbox 360 guitar

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 12:41 PM PST

    Can I take the electronics out of an Xbox 360 controller and put them into a ps3 guitar hero controller to make it an Xbox 360 controller

    submitted by /u/Bdubbs_gotmeats
    [link] [comments]

    My latest additions

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 05:37 PM PST

    Looking for players

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 12:20 PM PST

    Hi, me and my best friend have been playing cod zombies together for the last 10 years. It's what we bonded over. We've never actually attempted any Easter eggs except for recently we did the call of the dead Easter egg. However some of the Easter eggs require 4 players and we were wondering if there was anyone out there who either doesn't have them and wants to do them with us or someone who has done them but would enjoy playing through some again. Cheers for reading all this. Please delete if not allowed.

    submitted by /u/Man-of-the-sea-
    [link] [comments]

    14 day trial up for grabs

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:44 AM PST

    14 day Game Pass Ultimate

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 05:45 AM PST

    Dashboard in 4K on Series X?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:14 AM PST

    While the new Series X runs games in native 4K resolution, the console dashboard is still 1080p. It's kinda weird, because the HDR Calibration app seems to be in 4K, looking at the sharpness of the text. Will the Series X get an update with native 4K support for the dashboard in the upcoming months?

    submitted by /u/maxsimonse
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox stuck on grey screen?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 01:41 PM PST

    So it has been a while since I played and decided to boot up my xbox. It said there was a update so I updated it. Then it said something about another update or play offline. So I chose update but it was stuck at 28% for like a hour. I shut off my xbox and it loaded up fine, but I could not connect to xbox live or even go into internet settings. I restarted my xbox again and the same thing happened. I unplugged it and plugged it back in and it was stuck on a grey screen. I hard reset my console and nothing changed. I unplugged it again and it is still stuck on a grey screen. Any help?

    submitted by /u/WonkierCracker6
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys, I have the Xbox One S but I have one of the new Series X controllers, can anyone link me or recommend any wireless chargers (like a docking station) because I can’t seem to find one compatible for these controllers and I’m going through a lot of batteries ��

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 01:40 PM PST

    Elite Series 2 controller - uneven D-pad?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 01:35 PM PST

    I recently exchanged a Series 2 Elite controller because of an issue with the D-pad. It seemed to have been seated unevenly, such that it required noticeably more travel and force to press right as opposed to left. My replacement has the exact same issue. Is this just a standard thing with this controller or am I getting unlucky?

    submitted by /u/11tracer
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox black screen and will not connect wireless

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 01:35 PM PST

    Can someone help me? Ive been havin this issue ever since i signed up for ultimate gamepass. My xbox will not connect wirelessly anymore and it now requires an ethernet cable. And any time i reset my console it goes to a black screen. Ive been managing by using a ethernet cable but thats not gonna work anymore for me. :(

    submitted by /u/bosswitit
    [link] [comments]

    What's the difference between these two versions of Ashen (besides price)?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 01:29 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment