• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 2, 2021

    Xbox 360 - New toy!

    Xbox 360 - New toy!


    New toy!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 12:11 PM PST

    Out Of My 150+ Physical Xbox 360 Games These 8 Games Are Probably The Most Expensive Ranging From £20-£35 What's The Most You Have Payed For A Xbox 360 Game These Days? ��

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:16 AM PST

    Is this a crack or a scratch? Is it bad? Will it spread?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:57 AM PST

    Photo of rapper The Game, and he’s holding an Xbox 360 that is the colour of the Blood’s and has his portrait on the top, does anyone know more information about this Xbox 360 Console?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 03:38 PM PST

    Why Is This Game Still So Expensive? Been Wanting To Play This Again And Listen To Some Kick Ass Heavy Metal As I Tear Up The Road But Ebay Prices Are £25 and Above! ��

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 05:11 AM PST

    My first game picks for the 360! All for 8 euros!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 02:54 AM PST

    Which 360 do you consider the best 360?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:42 PM PST

    Which variant of the Xbox 360 is best in your opinion?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Roblox-forums
    [link] [comments]

    New pickup! Sealed and protected with plastic box protector! Going for the full promotional copy set

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 03:31 AM PST

    My latest addition to my little 360 collection! This Xbox 360 Slim 4GB on NXE!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:13 PM PST

    I couldn’t find a good way to mount the faceplates I have, so I had to design one

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:36 AM PST

    Xbox 360 freezing please help?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:48 PM PST

    Ok so I decided to use my old 360 slim. I quite like playing the old 360 games on it. Find it better then using the backwards compatibility on the one and series x. Feels more genuine, Probably just nostalgia from the good old mw2 lobbies back in the day lol. Anyways my problem is every so often when using YouTube, mostly youtube, occasionally Netflix. It just randomly freezes my console, this doesn't happen with games or anything. Any idea why?

    submitted by /u/Eireagon
    [link] [comments]

    So many good memories of this game.. If xbox didn't charge money for xbox live I'd still be playing!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:42 AM PST

    360s started making weird noises when running discs lately. Will this harm the games or console?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:14 PM PST

    xbox360 wireless controller does not sync to windows 10

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:55 AM PST

    Hello Community! I'm hoping someone can help me troubleshoot an issue I'm having on my up-to-date Windows 10 PC. I recently purchased a used xbox 360 wireless controller and receiver unit that I was told was fully working. When I plug it into my PC, it automatically shows in Device Manager with the current (I assume correct) driver from 3/18/2019. It reads as an Xbox 360 Controller for Windows. The only weird thing so far is that the light on the receiver blinks and it never becomes solid. Pressing or holding the sync button on the receiver does not change the blink rate of the light.

    When I try to connect the wireless controller, the light on the controller suggests it is attempting to connect, but eventually it will time out and go back to a general "powered on but not connected" state. I have a wired controller that works perfectly on this PC so I assume all my software is configured correctly. I have no other Windows PCs to try this receiver on and I'd really rather not reformat my PC just to troubleshoot a gaming controller. All my Googl'ing is returning ancient microsoft support links that don't resolve or don't apply to Win10.

    Has anyone here had a similar issue and know how to resolve it? Is there extra software (besides the driver) that I need to install on Windows 10 to use the wireless receiver? Is there some troubleshooting method built into the xbox windows app? I've looked all over for days and I'm out of ideas.

    This video is of me connecting the receiver and attempting to sync the controller.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVdVsTKKRZY

    I appreciate any ideas or suggestions!

    submitted by /u/davenport651
    [link] [comments]

    GoldenEye 007 XBLA - Stack LTK Multiplayer

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:39 AM PST

    [Question] Stock fan specs in phat?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:26 AM PST

    Does anyone have performance specs for the stock fans in the phat 360? I'm trying to find numbers for CFM, dB, and voltage but can't seem to find anything really solid.

    Also, does anyone know if the fans ever get to their 12V max spec when running off the normal fan header or are they limited to 5V?

    submitted by /u/evanft
    [link] [comments]

    2 red rings indicating over heating.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 02:45 PM PST

    [fjernet]

    submitted by /u/hoppin1g
    [link] [comments]

    I’m not sure if this is the place to ask for this, but I remember playing a game for the 360 where you were a hamster/rat and had to go to different places to battle house appliances such as toasters and blenders. If anyone could tell me what it’s called, I would appreciate it

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 04:18 PM PST

    HD-DVD Drive Flashing Eject Light

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:13 AM PST

    I bought an HD-DVD drive addon for my 360 and, I'm noticing weird issues with it. 9 times out of 10, the eject button blinks rapidly and it refuses to even try to read discs, but on rare occasions, the light stays solid green and it reads just fine. I've tried all ports on my 360 to make sure it wasn't just plugged into a bad port and I tried changing the USB cables I used to connect it, none of which had any effect. Is it more likely to be a fault in the hardware of the drive or in the power cable for the drive?

    submitted by /u/Skorm730
    [link] [comments]

    Official VGA cable vs HDMI cable + OSSC

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:42 AM PST

    Hey all, quick question.

    I want to use my mClassic with my 360, but my mClassic is connected to my OSSC, which rules out HDMI.

    If I used VGA to connect the 360 to the OSSC, I could get the benefits of the mClassic.

    Are there any major downsides to using the official (non-generic) high-quality VGA cable with my OSSC rather than HDMI? I believe VGA does support a mix of odd resolutions that HDMI doesn't, so there's that.

    submitted by /u/InevitableTwo4
    [link] [comments]

    A friend of mine wanted me to ask on reddit how to solve this issue would really like some help

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 03:37 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment