• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 17, 2021

    Xbox - I bought a £250 androidTV and installed GAMEPASS, best thing I've did all year

    Xbox - I bought a £250 androidTV and installed GAMEPASS, best thing I've did all year


    I bought a £250 androidTV and installed GAMEPASS, best thing I've did all year

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 12:05 PM PST

    Making Backward Compatible Games Even Better with FPS Boost

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 09:19 AM PST

    What do these symbols next to Xbox username mean ( ik it’s shittè quality but I don’t wanna go through a whole bunch of crap for a quick question I’m just gonna delete in a few minutes)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:50 AM PST

    Free Game. Please don’t redeem unless you plan to play it. Game on! DYRTV-2F6CJ-2VD9C-7VJX7-724DZ

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 11:44 PM PST

    Help me pay it forward

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 02:43 PM PST

    I was fortunate enough to cop a new Series X with my GME wins to replace my old original Xbox One. Instead of getting two cents and a GameStop dildo up the ass for my old XB1, I decided to give it and some of my old games to my 7th grade teacher's son. (I'm a senior in high school and she's my counselor.) He's a super cool kid with a lot of social anxiety and just recently got an Xbox360. I packed the console, controller, microphone, and games in the empty Series X box and plan to give them to my teacher to give to her son tomorrow. Then I realized he won't have Xbox Live. Could someone dm me one of those Xbox Live two week trials so I can give him it to get him started? (Also side question: does anyone know when xbox is going to make it so you can play free live games without live? I heard they did but idk when)

    submitted by /u/Uberninja625
    [link] [comments]

    Finished Observation while the internet was out. Didn't get the achievements, even after the connection came back.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 02:17 PM PST

    It's not the end of the world, but it bugs me. Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/polarisol
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Elite Series 2 Right Bumper Repaired. Warranty expired and 3 months later, the right bumper starts to fail randomly. It got to a point I had to map a paddle to use in place of RB. Microsoft wouldn't do anything for any fee so I just bought the buttons 9 dollars and fixed it myself.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 03:16 AM PST

    The only mortal kombat game you can't play on xbox one / series x, Microsoft please make this backwards compatible, Also please make mortal kombat arcade collection backwards compatible ��

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 09:05 AM PST

    Permanent Ban from Xbox Live, no idea why

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 10:11 AM PST

    Is anyone else having issues with quick resume?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:33 AM PST

    It's a cool feature but it keeps causing issues in games for example when I was playing cyberpunk from a quick resume it would cut out the main characters audio, I keep restarting my Xbox to fix it, reloading saves, the solution in the end was to unplug my Xbox through the mains and it worked.

    I know it's quick resume as I'm having the exact same problem with Control as the characters audio is cut and unplugging the Xbox through the mains is the only way to fix it.

    submitted by /u/011101012101
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X/S gain FPS Boost mode that doubles frame rates in older games

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:41 PM PST

    Got my Cl4ptr4p controller stand!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 09:38 AM PST

    Got my Cl4ptr4p controller stand!

    I think he looks pretty slick. And bonus is he can hold my Stealth 700s in addition to my Elite controller.

    https://preview.redd.it/9v05ar7tq2i61.png?width=645&format=png&auto=webp&s=c95dcd9c2f4536b44f51779c523abc6b5b482f6a

    submitted by /u/DawnPatrol80136
    [link] [comments]

    Original Xbox: Does anyone know the clock capacitor rating on the mother board?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:01 AM PST

    Connection issues with my xbox

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:11 PM PST

    I have been trying and trying to speed up my xbox for downloads, now it won't let me download anything.. It comes up with a connection error.. Dies anyone know whats going on?

    submitted by /u/daddyslilsub93
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Question: With remote play do I need to be on the same network to play on my Xbox on my IPad?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:10 PM PST

    If I go away on holiday, can I play Xbox on my iPad?

    submitted by /u/TheEthanC05
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know how to fix this? It does this and nothing else.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 08:59 AM PST

    Can you stream XSX games to X1?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 12:37 PM PST

    I currently have my XSX set up in my living room and my X1 on my desk with monitor. The goal would be to switch these and be able to stream my XSX and play games from it on my X1. Is that possible? I know there's remote play to a phone but I haven't seen talk about console to console.

    submitted by /u/saby0906
    [link] [comments]

    Internal HD full, Xbox wants confirmation for each download to my expansion. Any way round this?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 10:13 AM PST

    I bought Shenmue yesterday, booting up my Xbox just now and it's paused because my Xbox is full. I know this and have an expansion plugged in (with games installed on that too), but my Xbox won't automatically use it without me telling it to do so.

    Is there a setting I'm missing?

    Edit - sorry, Xbox One x, not the new ones

    submitted by /u/byjimini
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox game pass removed from my account WTF

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 09:44 AM PST

    I bought game pass ultimate 3-4 days ago for 3 months 1 month + 2 free extra and I downloaded and played games but now it says I have to get the game plass to play them. Why did it get removed?

    submitted by /u/FuckOfff69
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Xbox Series 2 Controller worth getting?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 09:19 AM PST

    I am debating whether to purchase the Series 2. In the Xbox Ones life cycle I've gone through 3 controllers, 1 bricked(wouldn't turn on even with fresh batteries) and the other 2 the bumper didn't work and it started to drift. And with the high price of the Series 2 I am worried that it'll have similar issues.

    submitted by /u/K1CKL0SER
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Game Bar microphone output sounds horrific

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 09:11 AM PST

    When I use Xbox Game Bar to talk to my console friends, they tell me there's constant static coming from me, even if I mute my mic. Any idea how to fix this? I have a Razer Kraken.

    submitted by /u/XxWickedTunaxX
    [link] [comments]

    New Wireless Headset compatibility’s

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 03:27 AM PST

    Does anyone know if the new wireless headset thats been announced will be able to be used on a Mac? Me and my mates use Skype on our Macs to chat, don't want to spend £100 on them if i can use them on it.

    submitted by /u/B3ASTLYB3AUM0NT
    [link] [comments]

    I cant hear out of my headphones.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 02:27 PM PST

    So I'm on xbox app and I'm using wireless headphones and I can't hear anyone in my party

    submitted by /u/jayjimz
    [link] [comments]

    I've been waiting for months for the privilege of paying retail price for a Series X

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 06:51 AM PST

    Just putting that into context for myself. These stock shortages are absolutely insane.

    submitted by /u/SenorDingdong1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment