• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 17, 2021

    Xbox 360 - A great method to use your 360 controllers on PC

    Xbox 360 - A great method to use your 360 controllers on PC


    A great method to use your 360 controllers on PC

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:08 AM PST

    My collection, my favourite console of all time I'd say.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 12:30 PM PST

    Omg it connected ��

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 07:44 AM PST

    Case but no game

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 06:32 PM PST

    I had COD black ops years ago for 360 but somewhere I must have lost the disk. I still have the case though. Is there a way to digitally download it for Xbox one or do I need to re buy it?

    submitted by /u/Moss_Piglet_
    [link] [comments]

    Help with which power plug to buy please.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:33 AM PST

    Games on 369 that are not backwards compatible and worth playing?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 03:28 PM PST

    *360

    Got a 360 today, I sold my 360 years ago when I got and Xbox One.. funny enough I have the latest Xbox console yet I find myself more drawn to the 360, replaying classics.

    What games can you suggest that are not backwards compatible and are only available on 360?

    submitted by /u/WeeeZe-E
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 05:30 PM PST

    My disc in my Xbox360e keeps shaking whenever I put it in it would spin a little bit then start to shake or tumble kind of and the thing would stop spinning

    submitted by /u/shreklon-piss-619
    [link] [comments]

    L4d or l4d2 anyone?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:22 AM PST

    I recentlg bought a 360 and got some xbl, so i have been wanting to play some co-op on l4d or l4d2. If you're interested please add me DestinedSpy5977

    submitted by /u/Additional-Plastic-2
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox disc tray and disc not reading help

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 05:09 PM PST

    I've tried every single method I even opened it up and cleaned the disc lazer twice i've watched videos on how to fix these things I watch the message I've heard message I've done everything I don't know what to do I'm not able to afford a new Xbox 360 right now

    submitted by /u/BeastModeWulf
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to Launch, anyone know why?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 08:54 PM PST

    Patch region question

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 04:39 PM PST

    I have batman arkham City game of the year on 360 but it is a ntsc copy. Yet my gamertag account I sign in with is UK based. So can a UK account still access a patch for a ntsc region game?? As i didn't get asked to download a patch

    submitted by /u/Bookishworm111
    [link] [comments]

    Which is Faster: Running Games From an Internal HDD or From an External SSD?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 08:08 PM PST

    Hi, so this might be a stupid question, but I am on a quest to make all of my consoles run games as fast as possible (without resorting to hacking which may get me banned online). I am currently undecided between running games from an official Microsoft hard drive or an external SSD. I always assumed that that running games from the internal hard drive would be faster than running them from an external SSD due to Xbox 360 using SATA II (which has a maximum theoretical read speed of 300MB/s) would be faster than running off of an external drive due to the 360 using USB 2.0, which maxes out at 60MB/s and the external SSD being bottlenecked by the USB ports. However, recently saw a comparison video on YouTube where someone compared loading times between an official Microsoft drive used internally, a USB thumb drive (which I know isn't quite the same an SSD, but it's similar, technology-wise), and a DVD. The thumb drive actually beat the internal drive by a few seconds and the DVD by a lot. Could it be that the internal drive was bottlenecked by the fact that it's a 5400rpm spinning disk? And are there any situations/circumstances/combinations of hardware that would cause an official Microsoft hard drive to out speed an external drive? I know some people will probably mention using an SSD internally. However, I would only do that if I had a hard-modded system. I still want to be a be able to use Xbox Live, so the only way I would get a hard-modded system would be to buy one from someone or buy a unmodded system and do the mod myself, and even then I probably wouldn't use it as my main console for obvious reasons. Also, I don't think it's relevant, but I have an Xbox 360 S that was manufactured on February 28, 2011.

    submitted by /u/el_greninja_negro
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox 360 won’t connect to Xbox live

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 07:32 PM PST

    So a few months ago I got AT&T fiber internet and the day before I got it I was connected to Xbox live on my 360 but when I got the new internet and connected it to the 360 the 360 wouldn't connect to Xbox live, so is it the internet I have now?

    submitted by /u/nathanc_05
    [link] [comments]

    Any way I can force wipe my console?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 04:54 PM PST

    Hello everyone.

    I own an Xbox 360S and I have been thinking about selling it. Thing is, I broke my only controller last time I played and have no way of communicating with the console. I don't want to buy a controller because I don't think it would help that much with sale value plus I have better things to spend my money on than a shitty used controller with stick drift.

    Is there any way I can forcefully wipe the data off the console or I really have to buy a controller to just wipe it and put it up for sale?

    submitted by /u/faszkivanmar23
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use money already on my Xbox 360 account to pay for gold?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 09:15 AM PST

    I purchased a $25 gift card for Xbox however it is not letting me use the money obtained from the car to purchase Xbox Live, is it possible for me to do so?

    submitted by /u/Missouri_Con
    [link] [comments]

    Jrpg recommendations??

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 08:48 AM PST

    Anyone have any good jrpg recommendations

    I have lost oyddesey Infinite undiscovery Star Ocean 4 Blue dragon Ff13 trilogy Tales of vesperia Last remnant Eternal sonata

    Any others to suggest??

    submitted by /u/Bookishworm111
    [link] [comments]

    Tomb raider goty

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 03:40 PM PST

    I am thinking of getting this game I know it includes all the dlc. I only want the single player stuff. Is this, worth buying over normal version

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Bookishworm111
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:46 PM PST

    I maybe overthinking this compared to other consoles

    but it seems so much for the 360 can cause it to just stop. From drive belt not working which degrades regardless of use, , resistors in slim and e models breaking and causing console to fake overheat. Compared to a ps2 slim or ps3 there slim models they don't seem to have as many issues to stop a console from functioning.

    submitted by /u/Bookishworm111
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 e worst model

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:34 PM PST

    The later model slims and 360e the corona and Winchester boards have resistor on the motherboard which regulate temp for switching off console if overheats. Now if any of these resisyors die it makes the console think temp is too hot so soon as it turns on it will turn off due to 'overheating'

    Along with capitors leaking but all consoles now have them

    Is it me or this a terrible design flaw as in a way makes later slims and all e models this, worse to own out of the lot??? Why use resistors at all when earlier models did use them

    submitted by /u/Bookishworm111
    [link] [comments]

    Fear trilogy

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 12:56 PM PST

    Is fear any good and I don't have the best Internet so downloading patches is a problem my question is are the patches Important for single player?

    submitted by /u/Bookishworm111
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 error help

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 04:36 AM PST

    79% then reset to 0% download issue resolved???

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 07:52 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment