• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 19, 2021

    Xbox One - Should I be concerned...

    Xbox One - Should I be concerned...


    Should I be concerned...

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:22 PM PST

    AC ORIGINS ��

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 07:38 AM PST

    I am not a player I am a gamer ::)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:09 PM PST

    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Yakuza Remastered Collection, The Medium, and More

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 06:00 AM PST

    I see your AC Origins and raise you Sea of Thieves ��‍����

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 01:25 PM PST

    How Microsoft turned Halo The Master Chief Collection into its greatest hit

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 09:01 AM PST

    Razed Kishi & Hammerhead headphones at walmart for $30

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:52 AM PST

    Reposted from a different Redditsub. Kentucky fried Controllers

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 07:21 PM PST

    Customer beware. Antonline.com shipped me a filthy, used, unpackaged shock blue controller.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 01:47 PM PST

    So my game kept installing after it was done????

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 09:39 PM PST

    Apparently I'm invisible to all enemies?! Never turning this game off! Yes!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 06:27 PM PST

    I made dozens of friends back in the 360 era, I haven’t spoken to anyone on XBL in a decade.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 07:50 PM PST

    There are tons of games out there that are team based. I never hear a word from anyone. It didn't used to be like this. How are people meeting other players in game these days?

    submitted by /u/Jdahms
    [link] [comments]

    AC Origins subtle homage to "The Dark Knight" cover during the sandstorm

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:56 PM PST

    Hitman 3 is getting great reviews!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 10:44 AM PST

    My party chat glitched

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 10:26 PM PST

    So all of a sudden I get a yellow message above my party that says it party chat is restricted because of my settings but when I check my settings and it seems al good any ideas

    submitted by /u/SpacePug_
    [link] [comments]

    Crashing in Assassin's Creed Origins and Valhalla

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 09:48 PM PST

    So I've been playing both games on Xbox One X for a while and nowadays I can't because it keeps crashing. It only does that with these games I don't get crashes in any other game. With Valhalla it also sometimes shuts down my console. With Valhalla I never got any crashes and I'm still at the beginning but suddenly it started crashing.

    Both games are digital downloads so it's not the disc being faulty. With Origins I've had crashes from the start but only happened once every hour or more so I could actually progress. Now I can't, it doesn't let me play for 5 minutes without crashing. With Valhalla it let me play for 8 minutes then it shut down my console and some times I can't even get passed the main menu because it will crash and shut down the game.

    I don't know what kind of update the console downloaded while I was asleep but these two games are now unplayable.

    submitted by /u/BeefsteakTomato
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Trial Key

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:36 PM PST

    Hello everyone. Just bought a new controller and it came with a trial code I don't need. Figured it might help someone in need. To avoid bots eating it up, first one to PM me gets the code in their inbox.

    submitted by /u/ApostleCrew
    [link] [comments]

    Game is ClusterTruck - I got through this level surprisingly quick.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 09:44 PM PST

    Ace Combat 7 has sold 2.5 million units worldwide - highest number sold in the series

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 09:17 AM PST

    Just a warning for Xbox One X owners buying Hitman 3

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 03:56 PM PST

    It appears Hitman 3 has ZERO enhancements for the xbox one x version or PS4 Pro this time around. They are only running the base hardware versions. They don't even have the performance option that Hitman 1 & 2 did. So it might be best to keep H2 installed as the legacy maps will look way better in that game than Hitman 3

    submitted by /u/Superflyt56
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for xbox one

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 09:56 PM PST

    Ok so I have played xbox one in the past and such but I finally got one for my birthday in December and need the best advice to make sure I keep it clean and from wearing down for years what is the best way to do that so it. Stays good as new?

    submitted by /u/darkthreads1
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to fix driver San Francisco glitch. And my internet is perfectly fine

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 01:50 PM PST

    Playing Through the Gears Series on Series X, Auto HDR is Fantastic and an underrated feature

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 11:34 AM PST

    Played the Ultimate Edition of Gears 1 back when I got my OG xbox one, enjoyed it but didn't get around to the others in the series until I got my series x. I started with 2, 3, judgement and started through the prologue of 4. The 360 version's of the games look phenomenal with auto hdr and the one x enhancements, its really impressive what they're able to pull off. I took some screenshots and couldn't believe I was looking at 360 games. Some of the cut scenes were a little jarring coming from the gameplay since I believe the cutscenese aren't one x enhanced.

    Then I started gears 4 the difference between it and the rest of the gears games was jarring. My first thought was it reminded me of how big of a difference it was going from Mass Effect to Mass Effect 2 and 3, for me it was that big of a difference. It just felt and looked so much better between the FPS, being a newer game and playing on the series x. If you guys are looking for something to really see how far we've come I would definitely recommend playing the 360 gears on through its unreal. Absolutely have to give MS kudos for these improvements.

    submitted by /u/bwheels13
    [link] [comments]

    Asobo on an Xbox One version of Flight Simulator: "We never close doors, and there are other options, though it's a little bit too early to talk about it."

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 03:51 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment