• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 19, 2021

    Xbox 360 - I scored the deal of a lifetime, now my setup is complete! Someone on marketplace in my area was getting rid of old CRTs and in the pile to be thrown out was a Sony HD CRT 34in model with 1 HDMI input. It has a maximum resolution of 1080i. This is now my primary 360 and OG Xbox setup.

    Xbox 360 - I scored the deal of a lifetime, now my setup is complete! Someone on marketplace in my area was getting rid of old CRTs and in the pile to be thrown out was a Sony HD CRT 34in model with 1 HDMI input. It has a maximum resolution of 1080i. This is now my primary 360 and OG Xbox setup.


    I scored the deal of a lifetime, now my setup is complete! Someone on marketplace in my area was getting rid of old CRTs and in the pile to be thrown out was a Sony HD CRT 34in model with 1 HDMI input. It has a maximum resolution of 1080i. This is now my primary 360 and OG Xbox setup.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 12:35 PM PST

    Just finished restoring this Gears 3 controller

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 02:46 PM PST

    Thinking of getting a 360

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 12:26 PM PST

    I currently have a PS4, but only really play on my own. This lead to me thinking of buying a 360 since all my favourite single player games or on their. How well does a 360 hold up nowadays? Is it worth the effort of selling all my PlayStation stuff and getting a 360 instead?

    submitted by /u/Jake1419
    [link] [comments]

    We should consider overhauling this sub to be more helpful as the 360 becomes more retro

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 09:07 PM PST

    Hello everyone! It feels kind of weird writing a post like this, as I usually lend out my hand to help others or share my own creations. But, I think this is an important topic to discuss.

    The future of r/xbox360.

    Honestly, it feels like this sub has been stuck in place ever since the xbox one came out. Our own description talks about news, reviews, previews, rumors, screenshots, videos and more. Which many of those things don't happen anymore, since the 360 era is over.

    I believe as the 360 is now becoming two generations old and over 15 years old, we should be considering modifying this sub to include wikis, FAQs, guides, and more information that can help users and visitors troubleshoot their problems with their Xbox 360 hardware.

    How often do we see the same posts of RROD/Open Tray 360s and broken controllers, only to see the same questions asked by frequent users here? There is a lot of information several users here have gathered, but it isn't easily accessible. Also, we should add new flairs, like mods, repair guide, repair help, show off, etc.

    I know u/dkillone has created an AMAZING comprehensive document on every xbox 360 controller ever made, as well as how to identify a fake controller.

    u/octal450 has a fantastic website that offers repair services and a fully featured error code list.

    And I probably have completely overlooked many useful articles on information as well. I'm positive it would be very helpful to sticky or link these links in our community information on the right(for desktop users).

    Also, while the 360 is still officially online supported by Microsoft, we should be evolving to be supportive of Xbox 360 fans as it moves into the retro gaming category.

    *Edit* I think we should look no further than our sister sub, r/originalxbox. They have added several valuable pieces of information in their community info and sidebar to include basic mod guides, an FAQ, useful info, and much more.

    Now, of course, console and online modding should say off limits here. We have another sub for that, and modding typically leads to piracy. I understand our own rules.

    Anyways, I just wanted to share this, hoping to get the attention of various users and mods. Speaking of which, I don't even recall ever seeing almost any of the mods on the list around here. I'm not sure if this is the case, but it seems many of them don't visit much anymore.

    Let me know what you guys think.

    submitted by /u/Zadoid
    [link] [comments]

    Just got a free xbox 360, what are some of the best 2 player split screen games to play

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 02:20 PM PST

    No online, found it on a free cycle page to good home and my partner want to play some of the games as we missed this console. We've already got gears1 to 3 coming. We played ps3 but mainly its split screen or local coop of line we want. Are thinking about borderlands series too

    submitted by /u/thatlegendsguy
    [link] [comments]

    Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 install error. I don't get it, the disc looks perfect yet I keep getting a read error when I try to install it. In the second picture is my Culdcept Saga disc, as you can see it's scratched to hell and back but it installs and play perfectly. Any ideas as to why?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 02:07 PM PST

    Will my XBOX 360s eventually die?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 01:35 PM PST

    I have a 4gb Xbox 360s and I'm aware that these models are better off than the older ones in terms of the RROD. I take care of it and give it space to breathe and cool off. But will it eventually break? And if it does, will there be a way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/JDWarrior221
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody know any good places to get 360 games?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 01:34 PM PST

    I've been getting into my 360 lately after having it for years and I've been buying games from GameStop. A lot of the games are cheap, but bigger titles such as GTA V, GTA San Andreas, COD BO1, COD BO2 and Minecraft still cost $20-30. I tried going to some local targets and best buys but none of them had any games, along with checking FB marketplace and eBay. Is there any other way to get games? I live in the US on the east coast if that helps.

    submitted by /u/JDWarrior221
    [link] [comments]

    HDMI vs. Component

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 07:49 PM PST

    Hey y'all I recently got a 360 Slim and I'm loving it, but I'm wondering if I'll get better picture quality using an HDMI rather than the component cables?

    submitted by /u/deathmaster13
    [link] [comments]

    GTA V LIVE

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 06:30 PM PST

    Anybody here still have xbox live and wanna get on GTA V with me? I'm on live and it's so lonely please join me

    submitted by /u/ronecam
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring Save Data Between 360s

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:26 AM PST

    How would I go about transferring save files between 2 consoles? Would I have to physically have both consoles and just do a USB transfer with a flash drive? Is there a way to do it over wifi?

    submitted by /u/KyleGamer24
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 store

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 02:17 PM PST

    Hello I want to buy an xbox 360 and would like to know if you can still buy all the games from the 360 ​​store, such as skate 3?

    submitted by /u/reddit_god_69420
    [link] [comments]

    It's the invisible controller...

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 01:53 PM PST

    I felt the Halo 4 teaser deserved a higher quality and higher fidelity version (4K 48FPS)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 07:39 AM PST

    Fallout: New Vegas 2 Rumoured to Release Tail End of the Decade

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 07:12 AM PST

    I just created a new live account after almost 10 years. What is everybody playing right now?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 06:25 AM PST

    Since there is an Xbox 360 resurgence going on, I decided to relive my early video game nostalgia. What is everybody playing right now?

    submitted by /u/chud_smuggler
    [link] [comments]

    Can the original Kinect detect small Children?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 02:03 AM PST

    Looking to get either an Xbox 360 + Kinect or Nintendo Wii for my 2 little ones so they can play just dance games.

    I personally prefer the idea of Xbox due to HDMI and 1080 vs Wii 480p on a modern TV, but I have read more than a few reviews saying the original Kinect has a really tough time picking up small children.

    Does anyone have any direct experience with either?

    submitted by /u/hamsternose
    [link] [comments]

    im trying to convert a minecraft xbox 360 world to pc and this keeps happening ask me for details if you need

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 02:20 AM PST

    [ASMR] Xbox 360 Game Collection

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 11:24 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment