• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 20, 2021

    Xbox - Thought this would be a good place to share my resin cast Xbox controller buttons and rubber sticks! All handmade by me.

    Xbox - Thought this would be a good place to share my resin cast Xbox controller buttons and rubber sticks! All handmade by me.


    Thought this would be a good place to share my resin cast Xbox controller buttons and rubber sticks! All handmade by me.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:37 AM PST

    Returned to Xbox this gen. I cant believe what I have been missing out on, gamepass is incredible.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 08:25 AM PST

    I was thinking to myself how both the medium and stalker 2 would've cost me $200 for both and I may have passed on those games. Now I will 100% play them thanks to gamepass. Not to mention I've been loving playing halo and gears again and have 9 other games lined up. Happy to be back with xbox!!!

    submitted by /u/cjohn3b
    [link] [comments]

    Finally hit 200k, why cant all achievements be evenly numbered??

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 05:03 AM PST

    Game Pass Ultimate for anyone who wants it. Enjoy!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 06:46 AM PST

    Here is a 7 day xbox game pass ultimate trial for someone. Enjoy!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 08:07 AM PST

    Free Game Pass Code (only works if you’ve never had game pass before)

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 06:30 AM PST

    Potential manufacturing problem with new Xbox controllers

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:09 PM PST

    Has anyone else noticed that the Y and B buttons have 'extra' spacing around them. I've received 3 controllers in the last week all with the same issue.

    I say issue because depending on the angle of press, the button moves and doesn't make good contact and therefor doesn't always recognise it's been pressed.

    It has the same spongey feeling that a heavily used controller would have.

    Could this be a bad batch or potential fakes from Amazon?

    Pics

    submitted by /u/the1mrx
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one Download speeds ridiculously slow.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:03 PM PST

    I know that many people have brought this up and the obvious replies are "it's your internet." "It's just slow right now" or others, but this is just getting ridiculous. The download speed is averaging about 300kbps while the internet speed test on my Xbox says it should be 200 mbps. This isn't just ups and downs- its been going for hours at 300kbps and, obviously, making no dent in my Call of Duty re-install. I've tried using seperate DNS servers (these include google and cloudfare) and clearing my alternate MAC adresses, but there have been extremely small improvements that are not consistant. This has happened once before but usually my download speed rests at an acceptable 75 mbps, but this is just unacceptable, and I've had problems before with the download not ever finishing even if it's at 100 percent - what if that happens and I have to wait another 80 hours? Someone give me some advice please.

    submitted by /u/Fanticore7
    [link] [comments]

    First come first get 3 month ultimate game pass code only works if you've never had it for some reason

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 12:31 PM PST

    RGW4H-3RRQD-XX6Q3-PCRVJ-GFWCZ

    submitted by /u/5247
    [link] [comments]

    XSX sent for repair sent back the same day?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 12:08 PM PST

    So my Xbox I sent in for repair got to the service center this morning and it's already being sent back. That just seems too fast. I really hope that they're not shipping my same console back with the same problem.....

    If anyone else experienced something this fast, what was the outcome?

    submitted by /u/AppleGenius115
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what's happened to my xbox and how I fix it

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 05:23 AM PST

    Dosing hacker problem

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 02:07 PM PST

    Hey everyone, I'm very new to xbox but the other day my boyfriend was beating a kid in rocket league and the kid said if he didn't stop hell shut us down. Well the kid did. His gamer tag was the same as his Instagram m, i asked him to stop, his family and i got into it, its a mess. We live with his aunt who works at home and the kid has still been dosing our wifi over the past 3 days. Will blocking the kid, changing the router and his xbox username help? Can the kid still see us on recently played with? Is there a forsure way to stop this? Any help would be appreciated 🥴

    submitted by /u/JewelsAnne
    [link] [comments]

    Razer nari + old Xbox one

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:58 PM PST

    Yo so I bought the Razer nari and curious if it works wirelessly on the old brick Xbox one? Cause it doesn't seem to be connecting will but it works fine while wired

    submitted by /u/just_crafty0
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get the SuperAmp for the Elite Pro Turtle Beach?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:35 PM PST

    Double the price is steep. Is it worth it? How big is the difference?

    submitted by /u/RealPapaRabbi
    [link] [comments]

    Game Pass 360 Games Not Working on Xbox Series X

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:41 AM PST

    Hi,

    Upgraded from PS4 to Xbox Series X after Christmas and so far can't fault it, however suddenly the 360 games I've downloaded on game pass aren't working. They fail to load, usually just showing a black screen. All others still work fine, I've tried restarting and closing them multiple times but nothing yet, any ideas?

    I'm guessing a hard reset is probably my best option but don't want to lose any game data.

    If anyone has had this problem or has any tips please share :)

    submitted by /u/BoJack_1994
    [link] [comments]

    Hi! I wanted to know if this works with the xbox series X or only the One thanks a lot!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 05:45 AM PST

    Random Post

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:10 PM PST

    I can't be the only one who watches reviews on things they buy before they get it right?

    submitted by /u/oVxnity
    [link] [comments]

    certain games refusing to start

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:03 PM PST

    so the other night i tried to load up madden, and it told me to uninstall then reinstall, and it didn't help, same with cod. other games like rocket league and minecraft are working just fine though. anyone know what i could do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/connormoore1525
    [link] [comments]

    Will my phone charger work for my xbox one controller?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:00 PM PST

    I have a LG 3 stylo phone charger and I want to ask if the charger will charge my controller? If it works will it fry my controller?

    submitted by /u/Professional_Cry4057
    [link] [comments]

    Discount game pass ultimate

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 12:54 PM PST

    Currently game pass in on sale and is $1 USD but I want to know if when I get it do I pay $1 every mounts or do I pay $1 first time then pay pringar price or do I pay $1 every mounts until the sale is going over?

    submitted by /u/midnight-dark
    [link] [comments]

    Help Finding Xbox Original Game

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:01 AM PST

    So I've been thinking about a game I used to play in the mid 2000s for the original Xbox and I need help finding it or identifying it.

    What I remember about the game is that it takes place loosely in Arthurian legend but it was very kid friendly and had a "cuter" style similar to something like Spyro. You played as a younger Arthur or Arthur type character. It was a 3rd person platformer/adventure type game where you just had to complete different zones and the zones ranged from rocky to a fire level (I think). The main area/ tutorial area had a whacky looking tower in the middle with Merlin outside of it and the surrounding area was a nice green, meadow type aesthetic that was situated on an island or a floating island. I think it was voice acted as well.

    I also remember that the title of it didn't obviously relate to anything Arthurian, but I could be mistaken.

    Thanks for any help! And if there are any questions that I could answer please let me know!

    submitted by /u/quornbread23
    [link] [comments]

    Does Microsoft actually test consoles that are sent in or mainly read the tickets?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:01 AM PST

    So my Series X started having a problem last week, and this is what it was doing. The problem that happened with mine didn't happen every boot, but when it happened, it wouldn't turn on for about a few hours and would blink. If it happened to turn on, it would blink after a few minutes of running. I sent it in the other day and it got to the repair center today. I really hope my console shows the proof of my problem when they're testing it and they don't send my broken console back.

    submitted by /u/AppleGenius115
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox achievements not popping

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 12:22 PM PST

    Is anyone else having problems with achievements not popping up? I started a game where I should have gotten the achievements but still says 0/10. I'm wondering if the game is just bugged or if it's just Xbox. 😅

    submitted by /u/Dependent_Ranger_743
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment