• Breaking News

    Monday, January 11, 2021

    Xbox 360 - In 2013, 14yo me wanted nothing else more, than to play GTA5. So for Christmas, i got my first console, a 360s and said game. About 7 years later, we're here...

    Xbox 360 - In 2013, 14yo me wanted nothing else more, than to play GTA5. So for Christmas, i got my first console, a 360s and said game. About 7 years later, we're here...


    In 2013, 14yo me wanted nothing else more, than to play GTA5. So for Christmas, i got my first console, a 360s and said game. About 7 years later, we're here...

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 11:11 AM PST

    Five years. Five long years that's how long it took to collect them all.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:28 AM PST

    Picked up my first xbox 360 today for £16, sold as untested on eBay but it works perfect!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 05:17 AM PST

    Sweet pick up today for $30 from Facebook market place. It's in excellent condition and has a production date of 9/16/2010, making it a Jasper/Kronos motherboard and chip.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:47 PM PST

    A late christmas present i got from my Uncle, Any game Suggestions?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:14 AM PST

    Post-Thermal paste Replacement xbox 360E problem or nah?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 05:56 PM PST

    After replacing thermal paste and carefully assembling parts of the console back together, I boot the console but this is where it gets not normal. The console turns off immediately after the green light but after turning on and off three times it finally runs. Just wondering if this is normal for a console to act after applying thermal paste recently(30min after)? Do I let the console adjust to the temperature of thermal paste and not rush things or is this not the case?

    submitted by /u/Bakersmanga
    [link] [comments]

    Power adapter for xbox 360 s

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:01 PM PST

    I've lost my power cable and adapter for this model 1439. I cant seem to find an exact replacement on amazon canada. Does anyone know if the xbox one cable will work?

    submitted by /u/sparks89
    [link] [comments]

    Should i get an xbox 360 zephyr?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 02:39 PM PST

    I have been looking at xbox 360 elites and i found one that was 30$ and in mint condition, but it is a zephyr. I used to own a zephyr and it never broke but then i traded it for a falcon in 2010, would it be a bad investment?

    submitted by /u/cortexium11
    [link] [comments]

    Help choosing a game

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:33 PM PST

    So I went to Walmart tonight and I picked up a $15 Xbox card for my Xbox 360 now so far I have narrowed it down to between two games to purchase. The first choice is Lego Batman 2 + both of its DLCs in order to get the extra 10 characters. The second choice is the full game Terraria with no extra content. There pros and cons to getting either now with Lego Batman 2 there's a lot of nostalgia there. I used to play this a lot when I was younger the great game. Cons for it however is that is kind of small compared to the newer games. There are only 50 characters around 60 with both DLCs however. Terraria on the other hand is a sprawling open World the game where I can do a lot of stuff in. Khan is that I don't think I would be interested enough in Terraria in order to get it for a long experience. What game should i get and why?

    submitted by /u/JorricVolstagg
    [link] [comments]

    Help me identify this faceplate from japan (more images coming soon)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 02:41 PM PST

    Installing Indie games on a new console.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:20 PM PST

    If my 360 S were to, let's say suddenly explode in a massive explosion of red power button-ness, would I be able to download the indie games I already own on a new console now that the servers are down for indie games? I dont want to lose my castle miner, fortress craft, or anything! Not even Zombie Snowmen! And that game sucks! You should be able to redownload on any console you downloaded them on before, but I'm not sure. I dont want to mod a console, but I dont want to lose solar 2 :(

    submitted by /u/nicholasluigi
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for 2 player splitscreen must be action or adventure campaign

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 05:41 PM PST

    Had to get my fat out from the attic as the E wouldn't turn on. Modern problems require modern solutions

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:58 AM PST

    Is there a way to use an og xbox controller on my 360 for backwards compatibility

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:32 AM PST

    If I buy an xbox gift card from the store would I be able to redeem and use it on my xbox 360?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:04 PM PST

    Replacement Cases?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:02 PM PST

    Anybody know a good source for replacement cases that have space for two discs?

    submitted by /u/Crabdude6
    [link] [comments]

    Backup to external hard drive?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:50 PM PST

    With my system closing in on 15 years of faithful service, I am beginning to feel paranoid about the dreaded red ring of death. I have done a little research, but I would like to supplement/fact-check here, as asking reddit has frequently proven to be fruitful for me in the past. So my question to you all is this... I want to backup my Xbox 360 that in the even of a crash I can restore my game saves and other data to a new system when transfered to that new system. Essentially, I want to pick up where I left off as effectively as possible. Any additional information regarding transferring to an Xbox One vs a second Xbox 360 would also be appreciated. I apologise in advance if this is a question that has been asked multiple times or frequently. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/RageFish
    [link] [comments]

    I had to downgrade from an E model to a fat. How do I play installed disc games on another console?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:16 AM PST

    Input not supported

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:08 PM PST

    I recently wanted to play my old xbox 360 because I had so much time indoors now and it was having a great time. I use hdmi to dvi adapter for my monitor I used and after I changed a setting in the display settings it stopped showing picture. I have done the Y+RT and changed hdmi cables. I tried to put it on a TV and got it to work then tried my monitor and it worked. I turned it off and the next it stopped working again and the monitor says "input not supported". Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/Lukester2_0
    [link] [comments]

    How games look/play on a 4k tv?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:43 AM PST

    I'm thinking about getting an xbox 360 (slim e) to play Fable 2 & Red Dead Redemption. I have a 55" Sony X900H / XH90.

    submitted by /u/Aerellon
    [link] [comments]

    Is call of duty 4 MW split screen campaign?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:56 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment